Author Topic: Mike O'hearn new MMA Opponent  (Read 2543 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: Mike O'hearn new MMA Opponent
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2024, 03:33:35 PM »
I would pay money to fight GSP at any weight. If he comes in at 160lbs he is going to lose. At 190lbs he is going to mess me up but he doesn't weigh 190lbs anymore the guy is walking around at 160lbs these days. Meanwhile I am 220lbs right now. I would not only take that fight I would bet the house on myself.

The little MMA guys like Volkanovski, Topuria, Umar Nurmagamedov, Cejudo etc would all kill you in a fight. Size means nothing unless the little guy can only box/strike, as they'll get mogged if a bigger man grips them.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2024, 03:40:36 PM »
I asked a specific question what is hard for you to understand? I would say GSP is every bit still in his prime. He just so happens to be retired.
He would kill you. I saw that video with Clegg.You are a slow plodder.GSP is one of the best fighters ever. He would destroy you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2024, 04:08:44 PM »
He would kill you. I saw that video with Clegg.You are a slow plodder.GSP is one of the best fighters ever. He would destroy you

Everyone is entitled to their opinion I was asked and gave mine. Obviously, you would all bet against me the odds would be great and I would make a fortune. But alas GSP ain't going to fight me without USADA testing and a defined weight class and even then he wouldn't fight me because no one is going to pay him 20 million to fight me. But would I take that fight absolutely and I would bet my house on me. He is 160lbs soaking wet these days.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2024, 04:10:02 PM »
Everyone is entitled to their opinion I was asked and gave mine. Obviously, you would all bet against me the odds would be great and I would make a fortune. But alas GSP ain't going to fight me without USADA testing and a defined weight class and even then he wouldn't fight me because no one is going to pay him 20 million to fight me. But would I take that fight absolutely and I would bet my house on me. He is 160lbs soaking wet these days.

A 140lbs current UFC fighter would beat you quick. You're delusional.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2024, 04:12:26 PM »
A 140lbs current UFC fighter would beat you quick. You're delusional.

Again everyone is entitled to their opinion. I am putting all my money on me vs anyone in the world I outweigh by 50lbs plus

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2024, 04:20:05 PM »
Let me see..in one thread you are winning a pro card in bodybuilding in this one you are beating one of the best fighters ever.Is there one where you are going to the NFL I need to see this.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2024, 04:34:33 PM »
Let me see..in one thread you are winning a pro card in bodybuilding in this one you are beating one of the best fighters ever.Is there one where you are going to the NFL I need to see this.

They have weight classes for a reason. GSP is not one of the best fighter ever at heavyweight. Your worst semi trained heavyweight is still going to crush the best welterweight.

How many heavyweights do you pic GSP to beat? How many light heavies? How many middleweights? How many welterweights and how many 155lbers because he is a 155lber these days and they don't beat any fucking heavyweights

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2024, 04:37:37 PM »
They have weight classes for a reason. GSP is not one of the best fighter ever at heavyweight. Your worst semi trained heavyweight is still going to crush the best welterweight.

How many heavyweights do you pic GSP to beat? How many light heavies? How many middleweights? How many welterweights and how many 155lbers because he is a 155lber these days and they don't beat any fucking heavyweights
yes he would have trouble with most UFC heavyweights.You are not a fighter he would have no problem with you

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2024, 05:11:05 PM »

But you are not a pro fighter or even a decent fighter of any sort. Mcgregor, kabib, all would wipe the floor with you

You are not on any of the level of heavy weights, middle weights, etc…… you are just a drug addict walking around. 220 ibs of blob, with ailments everywhere

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2024, 05:15:21 PM »
But you are not a pro fighter or even a decent fighter of any sort. Mcgregor, kabib, all would wipe the floor with you

You are not on any of the level of heavy weights, middle weights, etc…… you are just a drug addict walking around. 220 ibs of blob, with ailments everywhere
He's a horrible fighter. That video exposed how horrible he really is.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2024, 05:22:29 PM »
My prediction: Mike taps early due to a weave malfunction

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2024, 06:39:37 PM »
I asked a specific question what is hard for you to understand? I would say GSP is every bit still in his prime. He just so happens to be retired.

You said retired athletes can’t compete so no he’s not in his prime.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2024, 08:15:55 PM »
Aren't you guys aware that the reason they have weight classes in combat sports is because random unemployed hobos would beat hall-of-famers in lighter weight classes?
That's a little stretch.  But in trained people we just seen that 3 pounds make a difference.  Look a what the boxer Garcia just did to the champ.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2024, 08:34:22 PM »
How does O'Hearn even get to fight on the card? He's going to get killed.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2024, 08:55:43 PM »
He fought at 170lbs but has been as heavy as 190lbs and currently weighs 160lbs so yeah absolutely it's an important question. He lost weight since retiring did a practice cut to 155lbs and never put the size back on. Technique wise he is absolutely the better fighter. If he comes in at 160lbs though and I get to come in at 230lbs then there might be something to talk about.

You really do not know shit about BB or fighting. Weight means NOTHING in BB and although it matters in fighting it DEFINITELY is not the most important factor. Mighty Mouse beat the ever living shit out of a guy that weighed over 100 lbs more than him.

Brian you are a pussy that is so insecure that you’re unable to admit you are not as good as others. That’s a sign of extreme weakness. You aren’t beating ANY top level pros period.

But keep the insecure self loathing pretend narcissistic facade going man. It’s literally all that you have. I felt sorry for you for a long time and thought that by being a dick and trying to “tough love” that just maybe you would have a moment of clarity. You lack the maturity, intellect and definitely the wisdom necessary to be a true man and it doesn’t seem likely that you will ever improve.

I get busy and take much time away from here and come back to see that you haven’t changed an iota. I get that you desperately need this place and the attention (albeit negative) that you receive - so I’m sure when I come back to check in nothing will have changed.

The thing is that regardless of how you reply - you and I both KNOW how dead on balls accurate my assessment of you is. It’s fckn stings and you couldn’t ever openly admit it but the harder you resist and the more that you deny this - proves my point. The whole world can see that you aren’t a “monster” and that you don’t have the structure for BB, and if you were even a modest badass you wouldn’t give a flying fck what anyone said on here and wouldn’t even talk about it much less try to convince people

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2024, 12:16:21 AM »
You really do not know shit about BB or fighting. Weight means NOTHING in BB and although it matters in fighting it DEFINITELY is not the most important factor. Mighty Mouse beat the ever living shit out of a guy that weighed over 100 lbs more than him.

Brian you are a pussy that is so insecure that you’re unable to admit you are not as good as others. That’s a sign of extreme weakness. You aren’t beating ANY top level pros period.

But keep the insecure self loathing pretend narcissistic facade going man. It’s literally all that you have. I felt sorry for you for a long time and thought that by being a dick and trying to “tough love” that just maybe you would have a moment of clarity. You lack the maturity, intellect and definitely the wisdom necessary to be a true man and it doesn’t seem likely that you will ever improve.

I get busy and take much time away from here and come back to see that you haven’t changed an iota. I get that you desperately need this place and the attention (albeit negative) that you receive - so I’m sure when I come back to check in nothing will have changed.

The thing is that regardless of how you reply - you and I both KNOW how dead on balls accurate my assessment of you is. It’s fckn stings and you couldn’t ever openly admit it but the harder you resist and the more that you deny this - proves my point. The whole world can see that you aren’t a “monster” and that you don’t have the structure for BB, and if you were even a modest badass you wouldn’t give a flying fck what anyone said on here and wouldn’t even talk about it much less try to convince people

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2024, 03:40:54 AM »

Only little people say weight doesn't matter. I freely admit GSP has more fighting skills than me. However fighting skills or not at 160lbs I am whooping his ass. Like it or not in 2024 I am whooping GSP. 220 vs 160 that's 60lbs I will absolutely take that fight all day everyday

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2024, 03:51:14 AM »
Only little people say weight doesn't matter. I freely admit GSP has more fighting skills than me. However fighting skills or not at 160lbs I am whooping his ass.

You're not.

1. You can't fight, so being heavier has no value.
2. You're not a big guy frame wise, your weight is just roid bloat. 5'10 normal framed guys fight at 155 in MMA.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2024, 03:51:38 AM »
Only little people say weight doesn't matter. I freely admit GSP has more fighting skills than me. However fighting skills or not at 160lbs I am whooping his ass. Like it or not in 2024 I am whooping GSP. 220 vs 160 that's 60lbs I will absolutely take that fight all day everyday

Could Jaime Clegg beat GSP?

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2024, 03:55:52 AM »
Could Jaime Clegg beat GSP?
Well he kicked Bhank’s ass and he can beat GSP so apparently Clegg can also whip one of the best fighters ever . Geesh the retardation is flowing freely today

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2024, 03:58:13 AM »
My prediction: Mike taps early due to a weave malfunction

What if he stiffens the wig up with hairspray, and starts flinging that thing like a ninja star? Or he covers it in wig glue, and adheres it to the other guy's face like a face hugging alien? What if he sneaks under the ring and gets a steel chair Frog exerciser? Underneath the wig is a devious opponent......

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2024, 04:02:34 AM »
Well he kicked Bhank’s ass and he can beat GSP so apparently Clegg can also whip one of the best fighters ever . Geesh the retardation is flowing freely today

I whooped Craig you all saw it whatever you guys know nothing about MMA you have never trained you have never competed you are just talking out your asses

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2024, 04:04:06 AM »
I whooped Craig you all saw it whatever you guys know nothing about MMA you have never trained you have never competed you are just talking out your asses

Clegg. He beat you, put some respect on his name.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2024, 04:06:40 AM »

P.S. - You lost a bunch in MMA, so your opinion is :-\ too.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2024, 04:08:52 AM »
all I saw was the 0 on your record where you don’t want it and also you don’t know shit about what I have trained.