Author Topic: Tony Homo  (Read 3518 times)

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
Re: Tony Homo
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2016, 02:14:35 PM »
Shut the fuck up.  For Tony it was always about the fame.  he loved being famous, going on expensive trips and living a cush lifestyle.  During the bye week of the playoffs he took off to Cabo for a few days while all other players prepped and got ready for the game.  He's a douchebag and that's why people don't like him.  Also think he's Jerry's homo buddy because Jerry seems really attached to him

Jerry Jones is all business. If Romo isn't a viable option for the future, the story ends here.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2016, 06:09:03 PM »
Shut the fuck up.  For Tony it was always about the fame.  he loved being famous, going on expensive trips and living a cush lifestyle.  During the bye week of the playoffs he took off to Cabo for a few days while all other players prepped and got ready for the game.  He's a douchebag and that's why people don't like him.  Also think he's Jerry's homo buddy because Jerry seems really attached to him

So much ignorance in this post. I don't even know where to start.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2016, 06:14:13 PM »
Why is homo viewed as something negative here on GB ?

It's due to the TV-series Sampsons where the main character is called Homo Sampson.
Q

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2016, 06:47:59 PM »
He should retire. He's a few years older than me and if I had his situation I would retire. He's had major back issues and they will haunt him for the rest of his life.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2016, 06:57:38 PM »
He should retire. He's a few years older than me and if I had his situation I would retire. He's had major back issues and they will haunt him for the rest of his life.

Agreed. Would love to see another decade of a prime Romo but just like Aikman these guys get old eventually.

Tens of millions in the bank. Smoking hot wife. A couple kids at home.

Time to hang it up and get that golf swing back to scratch status.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2016, 07:53:22 PM »

the high of WINNING though.  Heading almost 100,000 people screaming for you as your skill and teammates conquer the best the league has to offer.  It's gotta be an insane high. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2016, 08:26:09 PM »
He has some of the most impressive numbers on paper, but has never accomplished anything.  How many seasons has he played?  9-10?  How many playoff games has he won?  2?  And that's when he used to be decent.  He slow and fragile now.  Opposing teams know this, and target him for it.   :-\

He's done...Time for Romo to retire and save the Cowboys from their owner. Romo loves to play golf. Go do that for the rest of your life before you do something really bad to your back where you can't ever play golf again.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2016, 07:27:09 AM »
Romo is a better golfer than he is football player.  Apparently he was good enough to be a pro golfer but chose football.  Also apparently a really good basketball player.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2016, 07:35:01 AM »
Romo is a better golfer than he is football player.  Apparently he was good enough to be a pro golfer but chose football.  Also apparently a really good basketball player.

And this is a classic example why you cannot have a serious conversation with some people.

What a stupid comment.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2016, 07:39:58 AM »
And this is a classic example why you cannot have a serious conversation with some people.

What a stupid comment.

Really retard?  Do you know anything about him?  He always stated how much he loves golf and that it was his passion.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2016, 07:58:39 AM »
Really retard?  Do you know anything about him?  He always stated how much he loves golf and that it was his passion.

Yeah 4 time pro-bowler Tony Romo who signed a six year 108 million dollar contract to play quarterback is a better golfer than a football player.  ::)