Author Topic: Rich Kids of Instagram  (Read 5764 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Rich Kids of Instagram
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2013, 09:54:51 AM »
There is no denying that having money can aid in improving the way you are living (anyone that says otherwise is delusional)...  My dad used to say this line to me all the time "Money doesn't buy Happiness, but it helps!"

but It really is all about quality of life.... Look at these two extremes....... Say you are the son of a multi billionaire, but have some awful incurable disease that leaves you in constant pain and confined to the bed in a hospital.... your life would be pretty shitty, and all those billion of dollars are really of no value to you at that point.

On the flip side, you could be a middle income guy.... with bills paid, doing ok, have a decent sized house, a sweet hot wife who loves you, good kids, a decent car, good friends....etc etc...

It really is about know how to live and just building good quality of life, regardless of your situation.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2013, 09:58:56 AM »
As  a parent yes you always want your kids to surpass you if possible but its not what this thread i about. its about rich kids who flaunt there parents money and do nothing with there lives and believe we are sad because we dont have that kind of wealth stay on track.  
Well everyone is sad, as long as he only compares himself to those who have more and not those who have less. In our modern atheist western society, i have yet to find someone who truly feels happy, all the time. In fact i think most people pretend to be happy 99.9% of the time. Real genuinely happy people are most of the time dumb people completely oblivious to things that arent directly linked to their daily simple, basic life routine. People who think they already have the best they could have and dont want more, people who dont think too much and simply enjoy fucking others in the ass as long as they dont get caught , as long as it works.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2013, 09:59:05 AM »
you re still sucking in your pride when you go to your job and have to face this 20 something ugly kid wearing a costume who happen to be the son of the big boss and tells you to bring him a coffee quick. This is how you earn your pride, this is why your wife is proud of you. We re all playing the same game, submitted to the same rules. Who doesnt have a boss? Those at the very top. Anyone not at the very top, has someone he has to suck in order to survive. So again, this pride you re talking of is very relative. Someone at the very very top can be proud, because he has nobody else to suck. I consider an artisan owning his own shop equals with bill gates btw. Who is the FREEiest (sp?) of them all, considering he too has to endure everything that being human underlies, the one who tell others what to do instead of being told what to do.

Ok.... Here we go.... I was that kid....  

This was exactly my situation when I joined my father's manufacturing business....  But I never went into with a douche bag attitude....  I made it a point to show the older veterans working there that I wanted to learn from them, that I respected and admired what they did at the company, and told them I want them to teach me how do certain things the way they did.  You don't have to a be a dick about it....  and hopefully employees that worked for my family's business would feel pride knowing they work at a good company run by good people.  

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2013, 10:00:47 AM »
you re still sucking in your pride when you go to your job and have to face this 20 something ugly kid wearing a costume who happen to be the son of the big boss and tells you to bring him a coffee quick. This is how you earn your pride, this is why your wife is proud of you. We re all playing the same game, submitted to the same rules. Who doesnt have a boss? Those at the very top. Anyone not at the very top, has someone he has to suck in order to survive. So again, this pride you re talking of is very relative. Someone at the very very top can be proud, because he has nobody else to suck. I consider an artisan owning his own shop equals with bill gates btw. Who is the FREEiest (sp?) of them all, considering he too has to endure everything that being human underlies, the one who tell others what to do instead of being told what to do.

Well thank god i dont have to bring anyone coffee you re post are truly full of anger and rage I'm thinking life sucks for you. And my pride comes from when i look and my boys and know I'm doing a good job with them and that they excel and that I've overcome allot in my life in order to have all i do have don't twist my pride for yours
p

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2013, 10:06:15 AM »
Well thank god i dont have to bring anyone coffee you re post are truly full of anger and rage I'm thinking life sucks for you. And my pride comes from when i look and my boys and know I'm doing a good job with them and that they excel and that I've overcome allot in my life in order to have all i do have don't twist my pride for yours

I just find it funny you sugarcoat reality with bullshits, you re just an animal like the rest of us, and behind our smiling teeth there is still some meat and blood of the last person we chomped. Congrats if you re proud of that, you probably are convinced all the people you overcame were losers, just like they re convinced you are one. Basically nobody is ever proud of you but yourself, and family, but everyone else thinks of you as a competitor just like the way you see them as competitors.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2013, 10:10:05 AM »
I just find it funny you sugarcoat reality with bullshits, you re just an animal like the rest of us, and behind our smiling teeth there is still some meat and blood of the last person we chomped. Congrats if you re proud of that, you probably are convinced all the people you overcame were losers, just like they re convinced you are one. Basically nobody is ever proud of you but yourself, and family, but everyone else thinks of you as a competitor just like the way you see them as competitors.
even if that was true i earned it and don't flaunt it in anyones face see original post
damn man see a therapist
p

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2013, 10:10:37 AM »
even if that was true i earned it and don't flaunt it in anyones face see original post
damn man see a therapist

Respect!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2013, 10:15:50 AM »

At least they have good taste in movies.  (They are watching Blade Runner for those that don't know

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2013, 10:19:09 AM »
At least they have good taste in movies.  (They are watching Blade Runner for those that don't know
stop watching me watching tv man its creepy ;D
p

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2013, 10:22:30 AM »
At least they have good taste in movies.  (They are watching Blade Runner for those that don't know

I really can't get into the projector in the home thing.  Would much rather watch a movie on a crisp LED TV, 60, 70, or even 80 inches.  A few friends of mine have HD projectors and I always felt that the image was a bit washed out and the colors were not as vibrant.  They tried to convince me to get one but I just don't see the appeal.

I have Blade Runner btw.... the audio is also really phenomenal on a 5.1 surround sound system!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2013, 10:58:32 AM »
I really can't get into the projector in the home thing.  Would much rather watch a movie on a crisp LED TV, 60, 70, or even 80 inches.  A few friends of mine have HD projectors and I always felt that the image was a bit washed out and the colors were not as vibrant.  They tried to convince me to get one but I just don't see the appeal.

I have Blade Runner btw.... the audio is also really phenomenal on a 5.1 surround sound system!

Try watching a movie on a properly set up screen with a $20k Christie projector.  Nothing can compare to it.

A few years ago they did a short run of Blade Runner on 70mm, the digitally remastered directors cut, at the Landmark here in LA.  It was fucking beautiful and I can't believe how well that film still holds up today.  One of my all time favorite Sci-Fi films ever.