Author Topic: Trump will Destroy Hillary in a General Election  (Read 44546 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Trump will Destroy Hillary in a General Election
« Reply #125 on: September 15, 2016, 06:22:04 PM »
The only destruction would be of Trump.  If Trump somehow pulls the rabbit out of the hat and wins, it will
be Bush v Gore close.  When Hillary wins, I expect it will be quite a wide margin.  I don't believe the current polls.
I believe the "media" and "pollsters" manipulate these for varying reasons.  Mainly, that if the polls continued showing
Hillary with over 350 electoral college votes, their ratings would tumble.  Now, you show Trump gaining steam and God forbid
winning?  Well, people start tuning in again.
Don't be blind and stupid.  

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #126 on: September 15, 2016, 06:23:49 PM »
Don't be blind and stupid.  

Ok.  I'll stop.  You've sold me.  Go Donald!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #127 on: September 15, 2016, 11:58:34 PM »
Everything has gone wrong for Hilary in the past 2-3 weeks. 

Trump is getting cocky.  3 flubs in one day. 

Hilary fundraised all summer and can blitz him with campaign ads. 

Trump gave 9 bad answers in 23 minutes during cic forum. Debates are way longer. 

A certain trial starts next month and the lib media is ignoring it so they can use it in October.  Also the sealed divorce records - brutal claims. 

Let trump enjoy this September climb.   Assuming Hilary can hide her disease, he isn't gonna take it. 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2016, 04:35:48 AM »
Everything has gone wrong for Hilary in the past 2-3 weeks. 

Trump is getting cocky.  3 flubs in one day. 

Hilary fundraised all summer and can blitz him with campaign ads. 

Trump gave 9 bad answers in 23 minutes during cic forum. Debates are way longer. 

A certain trial starts next month and the lib media is ignoring it so they can use it in October.  Also the sealed divorce records - brutal claims. 

Let trump enjoy this September climb.   Assuming Hilary can hide her disease, he isn't gonna take it. 

the 3 flubs wont make a difference. not one. wait until the next batch of wiki emails drops.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 16, 2016, 06:28:34 AM »
the 3 flubs wont make a difference. not one. wait until the next batch of wiki emails drops.

The point is, trump has been super disciplined.  Suddenly it's 3 drama queen things in one day?

Come on... He's too smart for this. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #130 on: September 16, 2016, 06:54:22 AM »
The point is, trump has been super disciplined.  Suddenly it's 3 drama queen things in one day?

Trump's campaign is imploding! Lol...
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 16, 2016, 07:04:36 AM »
Trump's campaign is imploding! Lol...

Haha they hate when you counter their delusions with facts :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 16, 2016, 07:08:10 AM »
dems were in cruising mode.   now they're in urgent mode.   

repubs have ben battling an opponent that wasn't campaigning, wasn't desperate, wasn't stressing things.  and they managed a tie after a summer of it.

Now, dems are motivated.  It's Sept 16th.  Let's see how things look in 2 weeks, after debate #1 and 2 weeks of hilary on the campaign trail.

Assuming she doesn't collapse physically, she's forcing trump to come out on the birther issue.  He is no longer leading the discussion, he's reacting to her.

she lost 4% nationally because 1 in 25 think she has a bad disease. 

James

« Reply #133 on: September 16, 2016, 07:52:22 AM »
dems were in cruising mode.   now they're in urgent mode.   

repubs have ben battling an opponent that wasn't campaigning, wasn't desperate, wasn't stressing things.  and they managed a tie after a summer of it.

Now, dems are motivated.  It's Sept 16th.  Let's see how things look in 2 weeks, after debate #1 and 2 weeks of hilary on the campaign trail.

Assuming she doesn't collapse physically, she's forcing trump to come out on the birther issue.  He is no longer leading the discussion, he's reacting to her.

she lost 4% nationally because 1 in 25 think she has a bad disease. 

Fact: You are a douche-bag and you will vote for Hillary.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 16, 2016, 01:18:16 PM »

I don't think you know what you are talking about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2016, 01:30:43 PM »
I don't think you know what you are talking about.

he buried his own awesome tax plan, with 1) insulting anderson cooper, 2) insulting the reverend, and 3) going birther.

It's like he wants to tank debate, piss off Flint voters, and rally his base at the expense of swing voters.  Trying to lose!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2016, 02:06:32 PM »
he buried his own awesome tax plan, with 1) insulting anderson cooper, 2) insulting the reverend, and 3) going birther.

It's like he wants to tank debate, piss off Flint voters, and rally his base at the expense of swing voters.  Trying to lose!
???

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2016, 05:56:07 PM »
After Trump's decisive loss, I so hope Hannity gets buried for good.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 19, 2016, 07:24:58 AM »
LA Times/USC Poll: Trump Gaining With African-American Voters

Donald Trump is gaining support among African-American voters, while support for Hillary Clinton has crashed 20 points, a Los Angeles Times/University of Southern California daily tracking poll shows.

The survey, last updated Sunday, puts Trump's support among black voters at 20.1 percent – up from 3.1 percent on Sept. 10.

Clinton's support, on the other hand, dropped to 70.9 percent as of Sunday, down from 90.4 percent Sept. 10.

"It’s the largest shift we’ve seen in a one-week period since we began polling in July," Schnur tells the Post.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2016, 11:02:37 AM »
Plus he picked up a very key Vince Goodrum endorsement this week.

Rasmussen Poll: Donald Trump Leads Hillary Clinton by Two Points

Donald Trump surpasses Hillary Clinton in the latest Rasmussen tracking poll, which finds likely voters prefer Trump to Clinton, 43 percent to 41 percent.
In Wednesday’s poll, Clinton led Trump by four points, 43 percent to 39 percent. Her lead has continued to decrease since Monday when she had a seven point lead and then dropped two points to a five point lead on Tuesday.

The survey, which questions 1,500 likely voters, is updated each weekday and is “based on a three-day rolling average.” The latest results have a plus or minus 2.5 percent margin of error and the poll was taken Oct. 12 and Oct. 13.

“Monday’s survey was the first following the release of an 11-year-old video showing Trump discussing women in graphic sexual detail but did not include any polling results taken after the debate,” Rasmussen notes. “All three nights of the latest survey follow Sunday’s debate.”

Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson received six percent in the latest survey, while Green Party Candidate Jill Stein received two percent. Four percent of likely voters remain undecided.

The Rasmussen results found:

Eighty-four percent (84%) now say they are certain how they will vote in this year’s presidential election, and among these voters, Trump posts a 49% to 46% lead over Clinton. Among voters who say they still could change their minds between now and Election Day, it’s Clinton 40%, Trump 37%, Johnson 19% and Stein four percent (4%).

The survey reveals that most Republican voters believe GOP leaders who are criticizing Trump are hurting the party.

Seventy-five percent of Republicans support Trump, while 76 percent of Democrats support Clinton.

The New Yorker is picking up 15 percent of Democrats, while the former secretary of state is picking up 13 percent of Republican voters.

Trump has a double-digit lead with likely voters who don’t identify with either major political party, according to the survey.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Will Trump really win?
« Reply #140 on: October 14, 2016, 07:22:14 AM »
I have decided who to vote for yet.  However I am leaning on voting for neither Trump or Hillary.  Likely I will vote for Gary Johnson if i vote for a president at all.  I can't see either of the main 2 candidates being good for this country.

But my question is, as i see many on this board posting endlessly in support of Trump, including post on how he's winning in the polls and how his deficit in some polls  is similar to Reagan's, do you really think Trump is going to win this election?

Because to me it look like Hillary is gonna win this.  IMO they should both lose and Kasich, Rubio or someone else should take over vs. some other Democrat beside Sanders.

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: Will Trump really win?
« Reply #141 on: October 14, 2016, 07:40:47 AM »
Gary Johnson, lol?

But anyways, I don't believe he will win. Media already has everyone wrapped around their fingers. Anyone I have talked to has barely even heard of wikileaks and some not at all. Voters are not informed and have no desire to be.

And if he miraculously did "win" I wouldn't put it past the government now to directly cheat.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #142 on: October 14, 2016, 07:45:55 AM »
Hillary is the choice of the putrid DC establishment, global banks, media, and defense establishment - of course she is likely to win.

Moron fags, blacks, stupid women swayed by what Trump said 30 years ago to some fat chick, and those who benefit off the fat of the system of course gonna vote for her.   

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #143 on: October 14, 2016, 07:52:42 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #144 on: October 14, 2016, 07:54:31 AM »
Hillary has the Rothschild family, the wealthiest and most powerful dynasty in the world, on her side.  Enough said.   :(

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #145 on: October 14, 2016, 08:12:31 AM »
Hillary has the Rothschild family, the wealthiest and most powerful dynasty in the world, on her side.  Enough said.   :(

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9985
a

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #146 on: October 14, 2016, 12:13:32 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #147 on: October 14, 2016, 12:17:52 PM »
It was "What is a lepo?"

Well if its that fagget Hillary - "What is server" cause apparently she has no recollection of anything. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: October 16, 2016, 03:06:39 PM »
I think its 50/50.

Would not be surprised if he pulled it off.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #149 on: October 16, 2016, 03:15:22 PM »
She'll win. People are stupid.