Author Topic: If manny pacquiao loses against marquez tomorrow.  (Read 21779 times)

whitewidow

If manny pacquiao loses against marquez tomorrow.
« on: December 08, 2012, 02:11:15 AM »
Freddie roach made a statement that if manny loses tomorrow he wants him to retire from the sport! I am not sure why manny didn't want to fight Bradley again instead of marquez! I think Freddie realizes that the mayweather/pacquiao fight will never happen! pacquiao/Mayweather would be as big as frazier/ali or Tyson/Holyfield. That would by 3grand ringside easily. Is wayweather really scarred? I find that hard to believe! That would be a huge pay-day for both fighters. I know mayweather wants 60/40 split but other options have been mentioned that would give him 60/40 if he won the fight. loser would take 40% that has been talked about yet he still does not want to fight manny. If Manny wins who else is there to fight besides Bradley again wich manny would win. Mayweather is the only answer. lets see how tomorrow goes.

marquez is using herredia the dirty strength coach who was involvd with balco and ended out going states evidence so they would drop charges. a ex-steroid dealer and a master of designer drugs that will not detect.muscle does not man much in boxing but strength/speed does!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: If manny pacquiao loses against marquez tomorrow.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 02:19:02 AM »
you seem to be very emotionally invested into this situation

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 02:21:20 AM »
He'll win. Via decision. zzzzzzz
a

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 02:37:23 AM »
you seem to be very emotionally invested into this situation

well I do love boxing! sick of seeing these shitty fights

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 02:41:03 AM »

download the old good ones

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2012, 02:47:23 AM »

why not plan a WW vs. Pellius fight? 

My money is on Pellius only because he is taller.   :D

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2012, 03:29:10 AM »
why not plan a WW vs. Pellius fight? 

My money is on Pellius only because he is taller.   :D

LOL. I am down! except I would get charged with abusing the elderly

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2012, 03:52:54 AM »
Fighting Marquez is a bigger fight than a Bradley rematch because his fights against Marquez have been close, the Bradley fight he won by a country mile, every pundit worldwide had him winning by 7/8 rounds. One of the most corrupt and embarrassing decisions in boxing history.

They said on news here(UK) yesterday that negotiations had reopened for for the Pac/FMJ , Pac was shown saying he had agreed to take a lower cut in the purse and to Mayweather's blood test demands.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2012, 03:56:03 AM »
never heard of these guys

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2012, 03:57:07 AM »

They don't post here

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2012, 04:23:55 AM »
They said on news here(UK) yesterday that negotiations had reopened for for the Pac/FMJ , Pac was shown saying he had agreed to take a lower cut in the purse and to Mayweather's blood
This has nothing to do with a drug test, it has to do with the erosion of Manny's skills, especially he ability to produce a knockout, which he couldn't do against Bradley.  That's what FMW looks test demands.
at, why he sat on the curve for 4 years or so before he took the Cotto fight.  Cotto's body shot disappeared after the Marg brick laying and Manny beating, so FMW jumped in the ring and coasted to UD.  A drugged up Marquez will drop a split but he won't get knocked out.  Manny will get the split every time for effective aggression against Marquez, since Marquez is nothing but a "B" class FMW type counter-puncher.  

Oh, watch Berto's last and see how not to do the shoulder roll. But that fight was also marred by a horrible official, who turned it into an one-sided affair.  It was like he was on the take.  People in boxing have no shame.  

FMW will completely dismantle Manny somewhere at the end of 2013, would have had problems with him, if he had taken a fight when Manny was at the top of his game around the Greg Haugen KO.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2012, 04:57:04 AM »
They are tiny tits and ride bikes with seats on them

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2012, 05:21:24 AM »
since Marquez is nothing but a "B" class FMW type counter-puncher.  

Holy fuck you are a retard , FMW and Marquez  counter punching style are completely different .

Marquez = one of the best counter-punchers in the history of boxing.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2012, 06:28:36 AM »
at, why he sat on the curve for 4 years or so before he took the Cotto fight.  Cotto's body shot disappeared after the Marg brick laying and Manny beating, so FMW jumped in the ring and coasted to UD.  A drugged up Marquez will drop a split but he won't get knocked out.  Manny will get the split every time for effective aggression against Marquez, since Marquez is nothing but a "B" class FMW type counter-puncher.  

Oh, watch Berto's last and see how not to do the shoulder roll. But that fight was also marred by a horrible official, who turned it into an one-sided affair.  It was like he was on the take.  People in boxing have no shame.  

FMW will completely dismantle Manny somewhere at the end of 2013, would have had problems with him, if he had taken a fight when Manny was at the top of his game around the Greg Haugen KO.

I agree with some of that, Mayweather is a fraud, look at the level of opponent he was fighting when Pac was having wars with in their prime legends like Barrera and Morales.

Mayweather has been very cleverly managed, his opponents have been hand picked at the right time in their careers for Mayweather to fight.If Mayweather wasn't such a fraud they could have already fought 2 or 3 times before now.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2012, 09:52:13 AM »
Holy fuck you are a retard

what's next? an observation that the sun rises in the east?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2012, 11:14:28 AM »
They don't post here

Do they even lift?

Both still wider than Heath.
~

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 11:19:06 AM »
Holy fuck you are a retard , FMW and Marquez  counter punching style are completely different .

a counter puncher is a counter puncher.  don't give me bullshit semantics. of course, styles will slightly vary, because no two people are alike  ::), dumbass.   but marquez is a class "B" fighter when placed in the ring with FMW. i think FMW proved that in a closeout, chimp.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 11:24:39 AM »

Mayweather has been very cleverly managed, his opponents have been hand picked at the right time in their careers for Mayweather to fight.If Mayweather wasn't such a fraud they could have already fought 2 or 3 times before now.

if manny can't get a KO tonight, and has to go the distance with Bradley again, i guarantee that's enough to get FMW in the ring with him.  FMW looks for the degeneration of your best boxing asset before he steps in the ring. Dude isn't undefeated for nothing, especially late in his career.  

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2012, 11:27:40 AM »

YOUR IGNORANCE ABOUT BOXING IS SECOND TO NONE !!!
MARQUEZ IS ONE OF THE GREATEST COUNTERPUNCHER TODAY.
PLEASE G-THONG SHOUT THE FUCK UP IN BOXING MATTERS !!!
STOP EMBARASSING YOURSELF !!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2012, 11:28:45 AM »
Holy fuck you are a retard , FMW and Marquez  counter punching style are completely different .

Imao. Marquez b level,,,god damn.
Trans Milkshake.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2012, 11:29:28 AM »

I agree with some of that, Mayweather is a fraud, look at the level of opponent he was fighting when Pac was having wars with in their prime legends like Barrera and Morales.

QUOTED FOR FUCKING TRUTH !!!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2012, 11:38:24 AM »
a counter puncher is a counter puncher.  

Haha , a calorie is a calorie , GTFO  of here Thong your boxing knowledge is very limited  you are not worth my time .

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2012, 11:40:08 AM »

Imao. Marquez b level,,,god damn.

Hahaha oh brother, "Jaime", what a name  ::)
P

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2012, 11:41:24 AM »
YOUR IGNORANCE ABOUT BOXING IS SECOND TO NONE !!!
MARQUEZ IS ONE OF THE GREATEST COUNTERPUNCHER TODAY.
PLEASE G-THONG SHOUT THE FUCK UP IN BOXING MATTERS !!!
STOP EMBARASSING YOURSELF !!!

your mental capacity is right up there with che.  you're telling me marquez = fmw after an 11-1 or 12-0 round fight.  ::)

i can give a fuck, who marquez beat outside of fmw, since i don't even follow his career.  is he fmw's equal when they are in the ring squaring off?

THAT'S THE FUCKING QUESTION FOR CHEPANZEE, AND YOUR STUPID ASS!  

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2012, 11:46:12 AM »
Hahaha oh brother, "Jaime", what a name  ::)

Isn't that your name NZ? Confusion abound. :o :D

I will make a bold prediction for this fight and say that Marquez will get screwed.
Trans Milkshake.