Author Topic: 12-19-05: Titus &y Ryan Murder Case - updated daily  (Read 297915 times)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: Craig Titus/Kelly Ryan Murder Charges?
« Reply #150 on: December 20, 2005, 07:33:47 AM »
Damn it.. Who did they kill?
I am a mini beast

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #151 on: December 20, 2005, 07:37:35 AM »
I think if this were true it would be all over the news

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #152 on: December 20, 2005, 07:59:13 AM »
lol 

drugs, sex, facelifts, mafia ties, illegal activities, money laundering, thongs, amazons wrestling schmoes, gay for pay, muscleworship, closet case stars, steroids, racism, pedophiles, internet website designers, mothers busted for angel dust hauling etc.   maybe they're developing a movie deal now

ps. dont forget tabloid sales !

Damian

• Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: December 20, 2005, 08:03:26 AM »
So we're not dismissing this as bullshit?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #154 on: December 20, 2005, 08:11:15 AM »
tre, it's me  ;)

That's reliable in my book.  Welcome to the DarkSide, Mandy. ;)

It is a shame that a family has lost someone so young.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #155 on: December 20, 2005, 08:12:48 AM »
So we're not dismissing this as bullshit?

Nothing has been proven yet, in either direction.

It's a legit thread.

8)

Damian

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: December 20, 2005, 08:16:10 AM »
Thanks Mr. Tyson

Sorry I had to do it.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #157 on: December 20, 2005, 08:37:33 AM »
I e'd a friend who is a reporter in LV.  Hoping to get an answer and when I get it I'll post.  Nothing about Titus or professional bodybuilding would shock me.  What we need are some facts before we go out and fry him with just rumors.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: December 20, 2005, 09:27:26 AM »
they can't be stupid enough to torch someone in their own car, could they????

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: December 20, 2005, 09:39:56 AM »
What a great thread to end the year. :D

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: craig titus kelly ryan murder charges
« Reply #160 on: December 20, 2005, 10:00:45 AM »
afraid it's true, bigdumbbell.   Raven beating up on packers, and I just got my suit dry cleaned.

You easliy gave it away that you have one suit. Yeah a real businessman. Just stop man! Just stop! You can go on with the funny posts. But stop with the businessman title. You do not deserve to call yourself a businessman.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #161 on: December 20, 2005, 10:05:40 AM »
You easliy gave it away that you have one suit. Yeah a real businessman. Just stop man! Just stop! You can go on with the funny posts. But stop with the businessman title. You do not deserve to call yourself a businessman.

Actually, if he does web design from home, why would he need to wear a suit at all?
Ron: "I am lazy."

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #162 on: December 20, 2005, 10:14:10 AM »
work doesn't just fall into my lap.  Well, getbig work does. The rest of it, I go out into my community and talk to local business owners.   Find out what field they're in, where they stand in terms of market share, and work out how they can reach more of their target market, or grow the market size thru vertical or horiz integration.   I don't need a suit when I'm going to a body shop or sign store... but if I'm going into an ad agendy, reat estate, etc, it gets you in the door and talking to a decision maker. 
do you wear your cowboy hat when you go to the gay businesses to find work?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #163 on: December 20, 2005, 10:23:25 AM »
and yeah, i only have one nice suit now.  I don't wear it very often, and I don't weigh 240 yet, so there'd be no point in going out and buying a few. 

With the money I save, I can invest in a good defense attorney the next time I decide to kill and torch a roommate  ::)

You don't want to be 240lbs, when I was 248 I baught all new clothes, suits included, now that I'm 210-215 those cloths are useless, I can't even give'm away!

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #164 on: December 20, 2005, 10:23:52 AM »
and yeah, i only have one nice suit now.  I don't wear it very often, and I don't weigh 240 yet, so there'd be no point in going out and buying a few. 

With the money I save, I can invest in a good defense attorney the next time I decide to kill and torch a roommate  ::)

From todays paper -- just to feed the "fire".

Authorities identify body of LV woman

Burned corpses pose mystery for police

By KEITH ROGERS
REVIEW-JOURNAL

While police investigate three burned bodies found within a week's span at locations around the Las Vegas Valley, one of them has been identified as a Las Vegas woman.

Ivonne M. Chacon, 52, died of strangulation, a Clark County coroner's official said Monday.

Chacon was found in the back of a torched Toyota early Dec. 13 near a gypsum plant, about five miles east of the intersection of Lake Mead and Hollywood boulevards.

On Wednesday, homicide detectives found a body in the trunk of a burning car on Sandy Valley Road, west of the valley, about a half mile off state Route 160. The burning vehicle was reported after 4:40 a.m. Wednesday by a trucker traveling from Pahrump.

That body found inside the trunk of a 2003 Jaguar with a Nevada license plate was burned beyond recognition, police have said.

North Las Vegas police are investigating the body of a man found about 2:40 p.m. Sunday in the desert about two miles from the Las Vegas Beltway and Losee Road at the north end of the valley.

The body, found by a passer-by, had been burned, said Las Vegas police Lt. Tom Monahan, who said his department has been in contact with North Las Vegas police to investigate any possible connections between the cases.

"At this point in our investigation, we have found no linkage whatsoever," Monahan said, referring to the two deaths that were discovered Dec. 13 and Wednesday.

Monahan said his detectives think they have identified the person found off state Route 160, but the coroner's office did not make the name available on Monday.

"Everybody is saying, 'That's weird.' We agree," Monahan said of the discoveries. "But through all of our investigation, we don't see anything. We're digging hard to find something. We're not finding a connection."

Monahan said the burned bodies could be a coincidence and hopes that a growing number of criminals are not trying to burn bodies as a means to destroy evidence.

A North Las Vegas police spokesman, Tim Bedwell, said his department is awaiting an autopsy before commenting on the condition of the body found on his turf.

"At this point, we don't see a connection with any of the others," Bedwell said about the man's body that was found Sunday.

"We suspect foul play, and we're treating this as a homicide, but we don't know the cause of death. The condition of the body is such that we need to wait for the coroner," Bedwell said.

Review-Journal writer Frank Curreri contributed to this story.
musclegurus.net

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #165 on: December 20, 2005, 10:28:04 AM »
[quote author=billycarp link=topic=47248.msg765925#msg765925 "We suspect foul play, and we're treating this as a homicide, but we don't know the cause of death. The condition of the body is such that we need to wait for the coroner," Bedwell said.

"suspect foul play?" Nah, people put themselves into the trunk of cars and ignite them all the time.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #166 on: December 20, 2005, 10:39:09 AM »
52? 

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #167 on: December 20, 2005, 10:40:42 AM »
52? 

That was the age of the first chick.  The other body has yet to be identified -- the one in the Jag.
musclegurus.net

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #168 on: December 20, 2005, 10:47:53 AM »
You highlighted "2003 Jaguar" did they have a car like that?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #169 on: December 20, 2005, 10:48:59 AM »
they lease for 200 a month

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #170 on: December 20, 2005, 10:54:39 AM »
Kelly Ryan owned a Jag.

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #171 on: December 20, 2005, 11:01:14 AM »
Kelly Ryan owned a Jag.

Fire Engine Red.
musclegurus.net

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: December 20, 2005, 11:55:19 AM »
The stories goes on...

There is been unconfirmed rumors that the red jaguar has been allegedly verified that it was Kelly Ryans.  There is also unconfirmed rumor that they found out that there is 5 or 6 gallons bought on a credit card.

Dan Solomon is being quoted in an article as saying:

When the cherry-red Jaguar pulled up in front of my Las Vegas hotel, the gathering of on-lookers couldn't help but glance over. This car was hot! As I approached, the driver inside rolled down her window to offer a ride. The body behind the steering wheel was nearly as hard as the car's polished steel frame.

The Jaguar, built on an assembly line by a team of automotive engineers, paled in comparison to its driver, who was built from a lifetime of sweat and passion. In the case of the driver, her brief stop at my hotel was just a quick detour on her journey toward becoming the best professional fitness athlete her sport has ever seen. Just like the Jag, Kelly Ryan is driven.

Ten minutes later we pulled into a quiet, obscure neighborhood that has become home to Kelly and her outspoken husband Craig Titus. The pair has made their share of headlines, but within the confines of this quiet street, life is peaceful, predictable and orderly.

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #173 on: December 20, 2005, 12:15:36 PM »
If there is any truth to these rumors, it would seem that they are being framed . . . surely no one is so stupid as to think that dousing a car with 5 or 6 gallons of a flammable substance and setting it on fire would be enough to conceal a crime . . .

At the same time it would be a great way to be able to say "Hey, do you think I am stupid enough to do that!"
musclegurus.net

Slippedisc

• Getbig V
  • Geo said it was ok, so I must be right.
« Reply #174 on: December 20, 2005, 12:15:44 PM »
don't you ever watch those stupid criminal shows?

this is textbook
X Board. Integrity is what we do