Author Topic: what does the term "clean food" mean to you?  (Read 5937 times)

Simple Simon

what does the term "clean food" mean to you?
« on: December 08, 2016, 01:20:33 PM »
Back in the 80s and 90's eating clean meant low fat and no sauces, just plain food without seasoning.

I have no idea what it means these days....

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Re: what does the term "clean food" mean to you?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 01:26:32 PM »
Your teacher is here, clean food means food that has not being processed or modified by dumb humans so it comes with the natural fiber and fat the way nature made it and has no unnatural chemicals in there.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 01:33:06 PM »
Minimally processed, no added sugar. Natural foods.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 01:35:17 PM »
Your teacher is here, clean food means food that has not being processed or modified by dumb humans so it comes with the natural fiber and fat the way nature made it and has no unnatural chemicals in there.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 01:37:41 PM »
Foods that are not: processed. Exclude all refined vegetable oils, hydrogenated and partly-hydrogenated oils, foods containing refined sugar, trans fats. Food should be as natural as possible, what nature intended us to eat. The less amount of ingredients in the food label the better.

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 01:38:14 PM »
Thanks for your opinion.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 01:39:03 PM »
Foods that are not: processed, refined vegetable oils, hydrogenated and partly-hydrogenated oils, foods containing refined sugar, trans fats. Food should be as natural as possible, what nature intended us to eat. The less amount of ingredients in the food label the better.

for health maybe thats true

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 01:40:53 PM »
Anything prepared by White People, obviously.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 01:41:45 PM »
for health maybe thats true
For optimal health that is absolutely true, I don't want to have a Ferrari body, that performs like a ford pinto, I want a Ferrari the also has a Ferrari engine. ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2016, 01:45:26 PM »
For optimal health that is absolutely true, I don't want to have a Ferrari body, that performs like a ford pinto, I want a Ferrari the also has a Ferrari engine. ;)

but you already know the junk that i eat and my boxing coacb told me that my conditioning is excellent and im very fit

so how is this frim all the junk that i eat  ???

i just got back from mickey d's and i have a double quarter with chesse a bacon and chicken mcwrap and 3 vanilla donuts

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2016, 01:49:11 PM »
Example of dirty foods

Fast food places
carbonated beverages
cereals
breads except for sourdough and ezekiel bread
Dairy products except for fermented products like yogurt, kefir sour cream etc
 wheat products unless they have being fermented
meats unless its grass fed organic
snacks unless its nuts and seeds without added refined sugar and salt if its roasted with natural honey thats ok
vegetables if its not organic the risk of cancer from pesticides is not worth it.

Now for the people who think that this diet might be too expensive think about the doctor bill for cancers and those kind of illnesses, its always cheaper to eat healthy.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2016, 01:52:03 PM »
but you already know the junk that i eat and my boxing coacb told me that my conditioning is excellent and im very fit

i just got back from mickey d's and i have a double quarter with chesse a bacon and chicken mcwrap and 3 vanilla donuts

For me, if I ate that way I'd have digestive problems and my energy wouldn't be great. I'd also not sleep well. I've noticed these things cause I used to eat like you in my younger days, things that i thought were normal wear and tear turned out to be preventable. Again, that is just my experiences, and everyone responds to foods differently.

And as always, no homo.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2016, 01:52:47 PM »
protein straight from the tap
a

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2016, 01:55:07 PM »
For me, if I ate that way I'd have digestive problems and my energy wouldn't be great. I'd also not sleep well. I've noticed these things cause I used to eat like you in my younger days, things that i thought were normal wear and tear turned out to be preventable. Again, that is just my experiences, and everyone responds to foods differently.

And as always, no homo.

yeah, thats what im thinkng to be true

i studied a bit of exercise physiology and the professor said that a can of coke after hard training replenishes your depleated carb stores just as well as a baked potatoe would

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2016, 01:56:00 PM »
All food is processed unless you are foraging for food in the wild or eating raw meat that you kill.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2016, 01:56:06 PM »

Just imagine how good, you would feel, preform, look, functional...if you actually ate nutritious clean food. Having a good physique doesn't mean shit, being able to box or train for 1 to 2 hours a day also isn't impressive. The human body is capable of amazing things when fueled properly, take for instance ultra marathon runners, these people run over 100 mile marathons, high level endurance athletes that can complete an iron man triatholon, and have the ability to recover and run a marathon the very next day. That's impressive, hell even myself, I've gone on stints were I literally trained every single day for over 6 months straight, not a single day off, nor feeling like I need one.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2016, 01:57:09 PM »
I don't think Getbig knows what "processed" is.

Bunch of morons as usual.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2016, 01:58:20 PM »
To me it just meant eating healthy when dieting.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2016, 02:01:24 PM »
To me it just meant eating healthy when dieting.
No such thing as a healthy or unhealthy food.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2016, 02:04:18 PM »
I don't think Getbig knows what "processed" is.

Bunch of morons as usual.

Why don't you enlighten us. You think something straight out of a garden or farm is the same as something out of box sitting several weeks at convenience store?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2016, 02:19:27 PM »
Why don't you enlighten us. You think something straight out of a garden or farm is the same as something out of box sitting several weeks at convenience store?
What are you even comparing?   ???

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2016, 02:22:28 PM »
What are you even comparing?   ???

Classic TA. Nothing sir, carry on.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2016, 02:33:05 PM »
Just imagine how good, you would feel, preform, look, functional...if you actually ate nutritious clean food. Having a good physique doesn't mean shit, being able to box or train for 1 to 2 hours a day also isn't impressive. The human body is capable of amazing things when fueled properly, take for instance ultra marathon runners, these people run over 100 mile marathons, high level endurance athletes that can complete an iron man triatholon, and have the ability to recover and run a marathon the very next day. That's impressive, hell even myself, I've gone on stints were I literally trained every single day for over 6 months straight, not a single day off, nor feeling like I need one.

i generally train twice a day bro

have you ever run an ultra or done an ironman?

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2016, 02:35:26 PM »

Frozen peas and canned tomatoes are better health wise than fresh...

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2016, 02:43:37 PM »
http://www.redbull.com/uk/en/adventure/stories/1331800476495/7-weird-things-runners-eat-while-actually-running