Author Topic: People are so gullible when it comes to GH15  (Read 5705 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: People are so gullible when it comes to GH15
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2010, 08:51:26 AM »
Good, fair , objective critique of GH15 .
He does have some knowledge of steroid use in hardcore BB. But lately, he jumped the shark.

whoever he is, like is said, it doesnt matter if he is an IFBB pro, or some shithead in his moms basement

he knows his shit.........when it comes to the BB and steroid game

i understand he is a little eccentric

but he knows things about bodybuilding culture and chemical enhancement.........very specific and nuanced things.............that you couldn't know unless you really knew your shit, and spent alot of time in the culture

that being said.........gh15 has kinda gone off the rails a bit lately with some of his crazy posts, making alot of claims, making a lot of threats.........that if he doesnt follow through on he will look silly

he has been ranting and melting with all these super-long posts...........and making crazy posts on getbig, that he is trying to get people to relay over to MD and OLM

we all go off the rails sometimes though.........i still have a lot of respect for GH15

i bet it would be very entertaining to find out who he really is, no matter who he ends up being.   if i could have 3 truths answered by god when i die, i might just use one up on the identity of gh15.........just for shits and giggles i would get

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2010, 08:53:05 AM »

Thanks for posting that pic! :P
I like the one on the right in the white , full cut bottom suit better.
Maybe it is the angle of her ass pose?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2010, 08:59:35 AM »
to the dr..we saw how obama presidency went,,,look at yoru fuckin country ,,your economy is doomed,,america is at its lowest point,,only now you see how poor americanos really are ,,you csan see it when you go buy groceries,, look around you ,,everytime im in americana i donate money just because i feel bad the situation really is,,

secondly ,,the main diff between gh15 and the other professionals who come here or go to mad or olm is ,,i follow my promises and i say the truth,,that is why my identity is not published,,because if it did my family would be at risk,,you dont hurt the person now dsays ,,you hurt his relatives,,bodybuilding became a very fellon type activity in america,,not because of the steroids per say but! because of the shady bad bad people around ,,like corrupt moderators,,liar professionals,,bunk hormone dealers,,narcotic dealers who try to get in and fuck us all up,,lots of problems,,

the thing is ,,now days everyone read gh15 ,,every one when they go to sleep have few min to think ,,and trust gh15 ,,they end up thinking that the gh15 as crazy as its posting sounds is pretty much accurate with the meat and potatos,,

i created a new era in bodybuilding openess ,,i made many come out of the shadow,,and fought the liars,,the fact lee priest sit on boards and fighting for hours minutes day after day rather than trying to compete ...tells it all,, he is done and so are his lies,,

i never forget what i promise in regars to bodybuilding ,,rest assure of that friends,,

gh15 approved
Dear GH15,
When you talk about basic drug use in hardcore bodybuilding , you have some intersting thoughts and posts. When you make sweeping , ABSOLUTE declarations about  what EVERY BB takes, that is silly. NOBODY knows what EVERY bodybuilder ever took in the history of the sport for the last 60 yrs, c'mon.
PLUS, saying  that no natty can EVER be above 180 lbs or whatever, is silly.
You have freaks of anture in every sport and activity. I see reason why natty BB can't have a few incredible gifted freaks.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2010, 09:46:54 AM »
 "bet it would be very entertaining to find out who he really is, no matter who he ends up being.   if i could have 3 truths answered by god when i die, i might just use one up on the identity of gh15.........just for shits and giggles i would get"

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Its insane how gullible a lot of getbiggers are
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2010, 11:10:33 AM »
Works for me douche

The saddest part of that video is you don't need anabolics to get the bodies that these guys want.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2010, 11:25:16 AM »
yes thats the saddest of all.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2010, 11:44:55 AM »
yes thats the saddest of all.

I don't know who's worse: The guy, about to lose his fiance' or the gay guy, with the self-esteem problems.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2010, 11:51:25 AM »
I don't know who's worse: The guy, about to lose his fiance' or the gay guy, with the self-esteem problems.

This guy is pretty sad.  :'(

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2010, 11:53:55 AM »
I know shit about gear but I must say that not only GH15 seems to know his shit but he actually has a no BS attitude which makes me want to stay natural. His posts are as good a warning as it gets. But once he starts on other topics, he's flying over a cuckoo's nest. Just playing a character I guess. At least the whole Nibiru, McCain, 2012 thing is funny.

So if you don't know shit about gear then how do you know gh15 has a fucking clue what he's talking about either?

The guy's a fucking gimmick - a good one, but he's probably some kid sitting behind his keyboard like the rest of us.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2010, 12:07:57 AM »
"bet it would be very entertaining to find out who he really is, no matter who he ends up being.   if i could have 3 truths answered by god when i die, i might just use one up on the identity of gh15.........just for shits and giggles i would get"

GH15 is not Lie Priest

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2010, 01:35:30 AM »
So if you don't know shit about gear then how do you know gh15 has a fucking clue what he's talking about either?

The guy's a fucking gimmick - a good one, but he's probably some kid sitting behind his keyboard like the rest of us.

That's why I used "seems". I've never used gear but of course coming on this board and training with juicers, I hear and read things. GH15 might be a gimmick I would'nt be surprised, but sounds honest about what is used in pro Bbig. Not he kind of BS you hear about guys doing small dosages and being genetic freaks all the time.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2010, 02:57:03 AM »
This guy is pretty sad.  :'(

Yes ,Ill never forgive that girl for not giving me a bike on my 5th birthday  :( >:( :D