Author Topic: Titus in custody  (Read 19976 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Titus in custody
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2005, 07:07:16 PM »
oh i got no beef with the hormones i use 2 grams test i use 2 grams eq and i will say it as it is. but i HATE liars
hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2005, 07:11:27 PM »
Gh15, I saw Craig in July of 1999 at the USA's in Santa Monica right after he got out of jail after a 20 month sentence and he looked big and in good shape, at least 230 pounds. Then he competed in the Ironman in February of 2000 and placed high, I think fourth. So either he has great genetics and was working out in jail or he was getting juice somehow. He didn't rot away in jail. Now if he goes into a deep depression that's a different story.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2005, 07:33:18 PM »
comon now give me a break ...you're talking about little time this loser did for 20 month sentence....craig titus life is over. in the best case if he get life in prison it is still over...neither he or his ugly wife will be able to work in fitness. never ever again. but as i said he is dead man walking in my honest opinion. now you saying you saw him in 1999 after he got out of jail...and he looked big ....one thing you should know about people that got a pro card is that their respond to steroids and gh is phenominal. in short time they will achieve a lot more than the average guy. and mega doses of hormones will work better on them than they would work on the average guy.

when craig titus was in jail last time it was a joke. he knew he was about to go out within couple months....he just trained natural and was not in a state of depression. you can still train naturally and maintain 220 pounds if you walked around on juice at 250. what you CAN NOT do is ....maintain those 220  pounds for long time when you in prison for a very very very long time with out gear or gh and you know it's the end and there is nothing that is waiting for you in bodybuilding anymore.

i never said craig titus had bad genetics! i said craig titus had horrible physiqe!! you can still look 165 and 15% and have fantastic genetics. you will see.
fallen angel

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2005, 07:45:11 PM »
I stayed off of getbig for a little while and i come back and now all this is going on! holy shit!
bodybuildersreality.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2005, 07:48:21 PM »
I stayed off of getbig for a little while and i come back and now all this is going on! holy shit!

get caught up in 5 minutes...

www.freecraigtitus.com 

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2005, 08:06:51 PM »
I bet his whole body will be smaller than Tom Prince but his gut
I am a mini beast

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2005, 08:15:21 PM »
do you understand the crime he has done? this criminal drug dealer and YES he was a drug dealer, took a body and burnt it!!!! the body maybe was not even a body....maybe the girl was alive... it will all come out ...but he took,in the best case senario, a body that was gagged, a body that was  gagged tied and murdered.....he then went and got the material so he can burn the body.....continued in his PRE PLAN and took the body to the desert and then burnt it. THIS SOB DIDNT EVEN LET HER POOR THE YOUNG WOMAN'S POOR PARENTS THAT LOVED HER, RAISED HER, TAUGHT HER HOW TO RIDE A BIKE, READ HER A BOOK BEFORE SHE FELL ASLEEP, WENT TO HER HIGHSCHOOL GRADUATION, WANTED TO SEE HER GETTING MARRIED AND HAPPY.....HE DIDNT LET THOSE PARENTS THE THE CHANCE TO EVEN SEE THEIR DAUGHTER AGAIN. NOT EVEN DEAD CUZ THIS SOB MURDERER BURNT THE BODY.

NOT ONLY CRAIG TITUS IS THE WORST BODY BUILDER I HAVE EVER MET, BUT HE IS ALSO THE WORST HUMAN BEING. COCKY SOB THAT THOUGHT EVERYTHING SHOULD GO HIS WAY. I MUST ADMIT HE HAS BUNCH OF LOYAL LIGHT WEIGHT FOLLOWERS THAT IM DISGUSTED WITH....MANY YOUNGER KIDS THINK THAT BECAUSE HE HELD 240 POUNDS OF BEEF ON HIM FROM YEARS OF GEAR USE ...THEN THAT MEANS HE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT LIFE. THAT PIECE OF SHIT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT LIFE AND IN HIS CASE IT IS GUILTY UNTILL PROVEN INNOCENT.

i can not believe the shit i see on diff boards about how people feel bad for craig titus. they are no better than this low life bloat f**k was.

craig titus, and mark my words on this one, is a DEAD MAN WALKING. i been in the usa long enough to  know the way the american system works. he will get death unless there is lots of money behind him. THERE IS NOT LOTS OF MONEY BEHIND HIM! he could not even get his sorry ass outside the usa....bodybuilders at his level dont have money not cuz they cant live good....but cuz their lifestyle wont let them save a dime.

i say titus should start preparing for the chamber. his ugly wife might get 10 to 20 years depends on few factors that will come into play later on.

Please do yourself a favor,

stop juicing,

take english classes.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2005, 08:22:45 PM »
do you understand the crime he has done? this criminal drug dealer and YES he was a drug dealer, took a body and burnt it!!!! the body maybe was not even a body....maybe the girl was alive... it will all come out ...but he took,in the best case senario, a body that was gagged, a body that was  gagged tied and murdered.....he then went and got the material so he can burn the body.....continued in his PRE PLAN and took the body to the desert and then burnt it. THIS SOB DIDNT EVEN LET HER POOR THE YOUNG WOMAN'S POOR PARENTS THAT LOVED HER, RAISED HER, TAUGHT HER HOW TO RIDE A BIKE, READ HER A BOOK BEFORE SHE FELL ASLEEP, WENT TO HER HIGHSCHOOL GRADUATION, WANTED TO SEE HER GETTING MARRIED AND HAPPY.....HE DIDNT LET THOSE PARENTS THE THE CHANCE TO EVEN SEE THEIR DAUGHTER AGAIN. NOT EVEN DEAD CUZ THIS SOB MURDERER BURNT THE BODY.

NOT ONLY CRAIG TITUS IS THE WORST BODY BUILDER I HAVE EVER MET, BUT HE IS ALSO THE WORST HUMAN BEING. COCKY SOB THAT THOUGHT EVERYTHING SHOULD GO HIS WAY. I MUST ADMIT HE HAS BUNCH OF LOYAL LIGHT WEIGHT FOLLOWERS THAT IM DISGUSTED WITH....MANY YOUNGER KIDS THINK THAT BECAUSE HE HELD 240 POUNDS OF BEEF ON HIM FROM YEARS OF GEAR USE ...THEN THAT MEANS HE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT LIFE. THAT PIECE OF SHIT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT LIFE AND IN HIS CASE IT IS GUILTY UNTILL PROVEN INNOCENT.

i can not believe the shit i see on diff boards about how people feel bad for craig titus. they are no better than this low life bloat f**k was.

craig titus, and mark my words on this one, is a DEAD MAN WALKING. i been in the usa long enough to  know the way the american system works. he will get death unless there is lots of money behind him. THERE IS NOT LOTS OF MONEY BEHIND HIM! he could not even get his sorry ass outside the usa....bodybuilders at his level dont have money not cuz they cant live good....but cuz their lifestyle wont let them save a dime.

i say titus should start preparing for the chamber. his ugly wife might get 10 to 20 years depends on few factors that will come into play later on.

easy now Tiger.. put that crack pipe down first
I am a mini beast

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2005, 08:41:49 PM »
chafter you are the type of dude i hope gets cd. i can sense you are the type of dude who is a big mouth in the gym....you know the bloated red/pink face dude who works with 25 pound dumbells and always stuck at  the 245 pounds mark on the scale. that is what i think you are ;) dont know why but i can feel it  :D

and phyx... :) talk to me in a year when the verdict is out.
fallen angel

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2005, 06:30:03 AM »
no, go gh15! at least the man is whipping up some drama...  ;)
Team Nasser!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2005, 12:41:42 PM »
The most important custody consideration here is whether Craig'll have Internet access. So he can, you know, drop in from time to time ... dispel the silly getbig gossip 'bout him being in trouble and whatnot.

'Cause it's always bullshit, he says.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2005, 12:49:56 PM »
in massachusetts they have internet for murderers'not in nevada

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2005, 12:58:19 PM »
in massachusetts they have internet for murderers'not in nevada

So Tutus can log onto Getbig before he gets extradited?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2005, 01:04:12 PM »

... 'cause a lot of folks here been talkin' silly about an arrest or something.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2005, 01:08:55 PM »
... 'cause a lot of folks here been talkin' silly about an arrest or something.

Ron should log on using Titus' account and have a little fun with some of the dorks on here.  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2005, 01:09:28 PM »
no, go gh15! at least the man is whipping up some drama...  ;)

i'm not trying to create drama. i'm very mad at the murderer and his ugly wife cuz they hurt my sport which is already hurt badly in the people eyes. there is no bodybuilding industry because f**k ups like craig titus ruin everything arnold worked so hard for.

bodybuilding, and we all know it, is full of hormones. we take lots of them cuz we have to....and i understand many have to lie about their hormone use...BUT NARCOTICS HAS NO PLACE IN BODYBUILDING. our so called "industry" will never become anything mainstream cuz of the criminals among us, the narcotic users, the ones who started bodybuilding for the whores around usa to like them and sleep with them, the partiers etc etc etc.

we will never be an olympic sport cuz there are no arnold, zane, labrada, ray anymore we only have few serious guys like ron, jay, dexter, martinez, gunter but there are not enough of them. we are stuck! and crag titus this piece of shit hurt us big time so insted of backing him up like bunch of pussies if you ever wanna make lots of money from your so called "industry" you need to do what joe and ben are doing right now.   A COMPLETE DISCONECT FROM THE MURDERER LIKE HE  AND HIS UGLY WIFE WERE NEVER BORN.

i understand the need to be kool and kiss ass to your heros and "BUDDIES"(we all know craig titus had zero real friends). but your BUDDY just murdered a young woman in cold blood and your BUDDY is out forever. ouf of the SPORT, out of the INDUSTRY, and OUT OF THIS LIFE.

fallen angel

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2005, 01:27:48 PM »
i'm not trying to create drama. i'm very mad at the murderer and his ugly wife cuz they hurt my sport which is already hurt badly in the people eyes. there is no bodybuilding industry because f**k ups like craig titus ruin everything arnold worked so hard for. 

#1 bb has been established, it is NOT a sport.  Arnold din't do much for BB.  All he did was workout and compete.  It was Weider who promoted Arnold and in turn it promoted BB to the public.

bodybuilding, and we all know it, is full of hormones. we take lots of them cuz we have to....and i understand many have to lie about their hormone use...BUT NARCOTICS HAS NO PLACE IN BODYBUILDING. our so called "industry" will never become anything mainstream cuz of the criminals among us, the narcotic users, the ones who started bodybuilding for the whores around usa to like them and sleep with them, the partiers etc etc etc.

I have a feeling you may have taken a few too many shots of female hormones. 

we will never be an olympic sport cuz there are no arnold, zane, labrada, ray anymore we only have few serious guys like ron, jay, dexter, martinez, gunter but there are not enough of them. we are stuck! and crag titus this piece of shit hurt us big time so insted of backing him up like bunch of pussies if you ever wanna make lots of money from your so called "industry" you need to do what joe and ben are doing right now.   A COMPLETE DISCONECT FROM THE MURDERER LIKE HE  AND HIS UGLY WIFE WERE NEVER BORN.

Joe and Ben are making money because they own everyting that has to do with BB.  Quit using sport and BB in the same sentence.

i understand the need to be kool and kiss ass to your heros and "BUDDIES"(we all know craig titus had zero real friends). but your BUDDY just murdered a young woman in cold blood and your BUDDY is out forever. ouf of the SPORT, out of the INDUSTRY, and OUT OF THIS LIFE.

Is this the same way you are kissing sean ray's ass.  Oh, have you hooked up with him yet.  Please keep us up to date with your progress.  You have now become the funniest guy on GetBig.  Please keep it coming

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2005, 01:31:45 PM »
Ron should log on using Titus' account and have a little fun with some of the dorks on here.  ;D

Bodybuilding's Baghdad Bob maybe ...

THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS BEING SENT BY AN INMATE IN THE NORFOLK COUNTY DETENTION CENTER:

Kelly and I are here enjoying a beautiful Las Vegas New Year, and, seriously, things couldn't be better. Happy, healthy, and, honestly, never more out of trouble ...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2005, 01:32:30 PM »

#1 bb has been established, it is NOT a sport. 

Oh-oh....  Earl's going to call you an "assclown" and try to "pwn" you now.  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2005, 01:42:33 PM »
Assclown is funny. But I don't know what it means.

Asshat and beef curtain, too. Funny. But hmm.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2005, 01:43:59 PM »

#1 bb has been established, it is NOT a sport.  Arnold din't do much for BB.  All he did was workout and compete.  It was Weider who promoted Arnold and in turn it promoted BB to the public.

I have a feeling you may have taken a few too many shots of female hormones. 

Joe and Ben are making money because they own everyting that has to do with BB.  Quit using sport and BB in the same sentence.

Is this the same way you are kissing sean ray's ass.  Oh, have you hooked up with him yet.  Please keep us up to date with your progress.  You have now become the funniest guy on GetBig.  Please keep it coming

1) bodybuilding is a sport. and it's far from being established due to shit fucks like you.
2)even if i injected female drugs i'd still look 10 times better than you.
3)ron and jay making very good money and they are not joe and ben.
4)i fuck every night my chic in bed while you are sitting on the internet and thinking what if.
5)you also the kinda guy id love seeing interacting with the other mates in jail...you talk a lot about fags ;)
fallen angel

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2005, 03:14:47 PM »

1) bodybuilding is a sport. and it's far from being established due to shit fucks like you.
2)even if i injected female drugs i'd still look 10 times better than you.
3)ron and jay making very good money and they are not joe and ben.
4)i f**k every night my chic in bed while you are sitting on the internet and thinking what if.
5)you also the kinda guy id love seeing interacting with the other mates in jail...you talk a lot about fags ;)

your boyfriend is a lucky man

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2005, 07:00:58 PM »
craigs 40 now a normal test level for that age is about 300 to 450 ng wich would never be enuff to hold 220lbs of muscle! now take into consideration his test level is about 150 now, he will probally lose at least another 30 lbs of muscle over the next 2 yrs even if he gets back into the normal range for his age group( wich is doubtfull)

craig titus is basically a old man, if he was 25 it mite be a different story ! anyone over 30 is naturally way down in test production !

plus your gh declines dramatically after 25 , so by age 40 hes in big trouble!

lets say off season he was 270 about 1 yr ago and hes been clean since his last show 8 months ago and is now 220 offseason, whats gonna happen in 2 yrs? he was what 140 his senior yr in highschool, well unless someone ships him some gear ,hes gonna be in the 170's and not much of it muscle mass!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2005, 02:29:18 AM »
How average looking do you think Titus will become now that he is in custody and away from training, supplements, and other goodies?

He will still be bigger than the average man. Years of heavy dead-lifts, squats, etc, build a foundation of strengh that doesen't disappear overnight.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Neve

« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2005, 03:02:29 AM »
There are many 250 + muscle bound men in the joint. He will now have to work out daily...hope his bed is heavy.