Author Topic: Titus in custody  (Read 19978 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Titus in custody
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2006, 01:08:49 AM »
there are diff levels of athletes. some need more endurance some need less. some need to be strong and fast and dont need much size, while some need to be big and cut cause their daily activities include BODYBUILDING MAGAZINES PHOTO SHOTS. it all depends.

So gh let me guess where you fall in.  You are someone who requires either knee pads or a good pillow.  You are someone who needs less encurance since usually you just open you mouth.  You are someone who doesn't need any type of towel or wipes since you probably swallow every last drop and even lick the tip to get that last little bit.  But, you do require a good ass beating every now and then to let you know that you are still sub 5'5" and below 140 lbs.  But hey not all of us have what it takes.  You just so happen to make do with what you got.  Good job

suckmymuscle

« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2006, 01:44:12 AM »
So gh let me guess where you fall in.  You are someone who requires either knee pads or a good pillow.  You are someone who needs less encurance since usually you just open you mouth.  You are someone who doesn't need any type of towel or wipes since you probably swallow every last drop and even lick the tip to get that last little bit.  But, you do require a good ass beating every now and then to let you know that you are still sub 5'5" and below 140 lbs.  But hey not all of us have what it takes.  You just so happen to make do with what you got.  Good job

HA HA! Go easy on the little guy, onlyme. His self-esteem is completely dependent on the opinion of this board's members :'(. You'll end up making him commit suicide. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2006, 08:58:33 AM »

id say youre the type of fag that enter a gym and all his routine getting ***** up  cause he sees a guy bigger than him. those type of fags cant ever grow their quads nor their pecs  ;)
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2006, 09:00:23 AM »
  HA HA! Go easy on the little guy, onlyme. His self-esteem is completely dependent on the opinion of this board's members :'(. You'll end up making him commit suicide. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

and you're the above mentioned's boyfriend :D

talk less and go train homo ;D
fallen angel

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2006, 12:09:20 PM »
id say youre the type of fag that enter a gym and all his routine getting ***** up  cause he sees a guy bigger than him. those type of fags cant ever grow their quads nor their pecs   

Actually, I've been pretty lucky I haven't seen many bigger than me, but thanks for the headsup

suckmymuscle

« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2006, 01:32:15 PM »
and you're the above mentioned's boyfriend :D

talk less and go train homo ;D

HA HA HA! Hey, I'm not the one posting pictures of shirtless dudes and making clumsy passes at onlyme. I think you're uncomfortable with your sexuality. Your homophobia arises from your own insecurities. ;D Go get a prostate massage, cun t. That'll relax you. :-*

SUCKMYMUSCLE

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2006, 01:51:34 PM »
I wonder if theyhave video of the cells.  It would be great to see what they both do in private (or with their cell mates)  I can see Craig organizing a cellblock C gang-bang party.  Kelly is giving a mock tupperware party and make-shift sexual toys. 

suckmymuscle

« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2006, 10:45:17 PM »
I wonder if theyhave video of the cells.  It would be great to see what they both do in private (or with their cell mates)  I can see Craig organizing a cellblock C gang-bang party.  Kelly is giving a mock tupperware party and make-shift sexual toys. 

Judging by the pictures available, Titus is not a little bit concerned about the whole situation. Organizing a gang-bang party is not out of the question. :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

de Rooij

« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2006, 06:25:23 AM »
we only have few serious guys like ron, jay, dexter, martinez, gunter

Martinez!! LOL! This rat!?!?