Author Topic: The Jaguar-Evidence  (Read 13092 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: The Jaguar-Evidence
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2006, 03:19:43 PM »
Craig had a pickup truck.  Wrap the body in plastic, put it in a 55-gal. drum, put the drum in the bed of the pickup, drive out to the desert, bury the body. How fuccking tough is it?  ::)

Don't you think it would be kind of suspicious driving into the desert with a big truck and 55- gal drum in the back???  You ever heard of a trunk to conceal things???? ::) No matter how much plastic is used , there will always be some kind of DNA left behind. If were only as simple as you make it out to be.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2006, 03:22:42 PM »

Don't you think it would be kind of suspicious driving into the desert with a big truck and 55- gal drum in the back???  You ever heard of a trunk to conceal things???? ::) No matter how much plastic is used , there will always be some kind of DNA left behind. If were only as simple as you make it out to be.

was the other vehicle a pick-up.  i thought it was a bronco looking machine?

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2006, 03:30:10 PM »
Craig had a pickup truck.  Wrap the body in plastic, put it in a 55-gal. drum, put the drum in the bed of the pickup, drive out to the desert, bury the body. How fuccking tough is it?  ::)

Well you know how pro bodybuilders are. He was too lazy to dig the hole and there was no one to pay him to show up at the potential grave site.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2006, 03:33:02 PM »
was the other vehicle a pick-up.  i thought it was a bronco looking machine?

He had a Dodge Viper truck before he traded it in.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2005/Dec-23-Fri-2005/news/5034653.html

"Titus told Ruiz he had to leave the country," an investigator wrote, adding that Titus had traded in his Dodge Viper truck for a new vehicle and intended to meet a friend in Boston to liquidate his assets.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2006, 03:35:56 PM »
Well you know how pro bodybuilders are. He was too lazy to dig the hole and there was no one to pay him to show up at the potential grave site.

lol yeah  done in by his own laziness.  like i said before it isnt like he would have been digging up clay.  he coulda hired some illegal guy for a day at the local Duron Paint parkinglot for the digging. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2006, 03:37:25 PM »
You ever heard of a trunk to conceal things???? ::) No matter how much plastic is used , there will always be some kind of DNA left behind.

That's why you don't use the trunk of a car... too easy to retain evidence.
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2006, 03:41:31 PM »
he coulda hired some illegal guy for a day at the local Duron Paint parkinglot for the digging. 

Only if he planned to kill the guy too.  Every additional person you involve is an additional person who could testify against you. (see Tony Gross for example.  ::))

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2006, 03:43:10 PM »
That's why you don't use the trunk of a car... too easy to retain evidence.

You could not have said it better.  Exactly the reason I started the this thread......Jaguar was used to transport body, trunk contained too much evidence, burn jag with body.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2006, 03:45:33 PM »
He had a Dodge Viper truck before he traded it in.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2005/Dec-23-Fri-2005/news/5034653.html

"Titus told Ruiz he had to leave the country," an investigator wrote, adding that Titus had traded in his Dodge Viper truck for a new vehicle and intended to meet a friend in Boston to liquidate his assets.

i suspect it was more about the availability of cash in boston.  he could have liquidated by fax like many business do

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2006, 03:47:16 PM »
i suspect it was more about the availability of cash in boston.  he could have liquidated by fax like many business do

Agreed. Someone just asked if he owend a truck before the new truck.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2006, 03:53:40 PM »
Agreed. Someone just asked if he owend a truck before the new truck.

lol  trucks come in various production models.
i didnt know the Dodge Viper is a pickup truck.
i thought the Viper was an SUV.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2006, 08:28:26 PM »
Just curious; is that an XJ8 or an X-Type or an S-Type Jaguar. I can't tell in those burned-up photos. Just curious... thanks.
a

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2006, 09:05:11 PM »
Just curious; is that an XJ8 or an X-Type or an S-Type Jaguar. I can't tell in those burned-up photos. Just curious... thanks.

Interesting question. Why?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2006, 09:05:28 PM »
You know I have a boyfriend, not a girlfriend.... silly boy. XOXO

Edit: Hey, what happened to my insult?
a

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2006, 10:34:40 PM »
You know I have a boyfriend, not a girlfriend.... silly boy. XOXO

Edit: Hey, what happened to my insult?

Hey no hard feelings.......I typed that before I realized you were able to take some serious COK

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2006, 11:13:15 PM »
LOL.

The reason I ask about the type of Jag is; I knew Craig for many years. He had been over to my house and he always commented on my car at the time; it was an XJ6. I hope he bought a XJ8 and not the X-Type (pretty much a nice Ford Taurus), or at least the S-Type. I guess I'm a car bluff.
a

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2006, 05:13:18 AM »
finding parts for the old british imports is much easier since the internet.  nice thing about jag now is just drive into ford dealer. 

IronGame

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2006, 05:36:15 AM »
I had a 1969 Triumph GT6.  It was essentially a Spitfire, with a fastback and a 6 cylinder.  It was referred to as a "poor man's Jaguar", because it resembled  an XKE.    The materials and workmanship were really shitty, but it was fun to drive.
white belt for life

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2006, 05:39:54 AM »
lol  a bucket of bolts
we remember those
a real sportscar
the last new car we purchased was '99
now i just drive old pieces of junk

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2006, 05:59:19 PM »
IronGame nice car I had (my first car) was a 1959 MGA.  Also had that similar look.  I loved the XKE.  I appeared that the jag was a S-series the cheaper model.  No way is that an XJ8

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2006, 04:47:23 PM »
What do you think Craig's excuse will be for trading in the Truck? That will be an interesting one. I guess while visiting for the holidays they just decided to trade in their truck ???

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2006, 07:07:30 PM »
What do you think Craig's excuse will be for trading in the Truck? That will be an interesting one. I guess while visiting for the holidays they just decided to trade in their truck ???

I don't know that he needs one.  I mean, exactly how does buying a new truck help him? He bought it from a dealer and put it in his name. I could understand if he bought it under the table from some lot and never registered it, but I don't think that's the case. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2006, 07:11:41 PM »
few people knew he purchased a new truck and if they had stop using cell phones and shut up they would have gone further. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2006, 07:18:04 PM »
few people knew he purchased a new truck and if they had stop using cell phones and shut up they would have gone further. 

They were idiots about the whole thing from start to finish. They shouldn't have told a single person, not one, where they were going or that they were even leaving. They should have thrown their cell phones away on day one (or better yet, leave then on and toss then in the back of a tractor-trailer headed the opposite direction.) Also, they should have made a bee-line for the border the minute they decided to run... fucck Boston.

Sad thing is, even a kid would be smart enough to figure out and follow the above advice...  not Craiggers!  :D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2006, 07:34:54 PM »
he underestimated FBI surveillance techniques  once they crossed the nevada state line the FBI was on the case