Author Topic: The Jaguar-Evidence  (Read 13105 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
The Jaguar-Evidence
« on: December 30, 2005, 04:15:28 PM »
Does anyone think that the reason the Jaguar was burned with the body was to destroy any blood  evidence that may have been in the car for whatever reason? It just seems stupid to burn/use their own car otherwise.

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: The Jaguar-Evidence
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 04:30:26 PM »
I can not think of one good reason why this would of been done.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 04:50:12 PM »
I'm just thinking that after using the Jag to transport the body, they figured they might as well burn it to destroy any DNA evidence. They could not keep it with if it had DNA evidence.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2005, 05:04:59 PM »
I thought of that too....but I'm sure the police would ask why the car was not reported stolen?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2005, 05:21:15 PM »
sounds like alot of b.s.

They prolly thought...

"The police would never think we would actually use our own car"

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2005, 05:45:04 PM »

Yes, which goes along with the theory of wanting it to look like someone else did it.   So they tied up and duct taped the body to further make it look like it was done by someone else she had stolen from or something. 

It's the "what do I look that st00pid, using my own car" defense 

Ok....I agree with that....

but...

why would anyone want to start an investigation in their own backyard?

That theory works well in junior high but in adult behavior...no

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2005, 05:46:20 PM »
I agree with your theory....along with many others on this board  :)
But I just can't see them involving their car if they didn't have too. It brings too much suspicion on to them. Like everyone says "Why not just bury the body?" but nobody had mentioned how they would get the body to the burial site. Along with the transport of the body in the Jag came DNA that needed to destroyed.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2005, 05:50:30 PM »
... but nobody had mentioned how they would get the body to the burial site. Along with the transport of the body in the Jag came DNA that needed to destroyed.

Craig had a pickup truck.  Wrap the body in plastic, put it in a 55-gal. drum, put the drum in the bed of the pickup, drive out to the desert, bury the body. How fuccking tough is it?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2005, 05:54:56 PM »
you know how probodybuilders are

it's all about

ME

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2005, 05:58:06 PM »

anything you want to share with the board m'phag?       ::)

:-X

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2005, 06:07:53 PM »
Putting her to sleep and inducing an "accidental" self-inflicted OD would've been much tidier, with no need to dispose of the body or lose the car.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2005, 06:08:20 PM »
I've heard of crack whores in Oceanside b.s. better & come up with a better plan than Craig & kelly

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2005, 06:11:56 PM »
The destruction of any potential DNA evidence doesn't make any sense to me.
They could have simply had the car detailed for that. If any strands of hair or a skin cell or two was found, it would be completely insignificant. She lived with them for a few months. As a personal asst. it could be argued she had plenty of access to the vehicle. If anything, the lack of her DNA would prove more suspicious as it would indicate a thorough clean-up
w

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2005, 06:18:36 PM »
I've heard of crack whores in Oceanside b.s. better & come up with a better plan

Really? 

What plan did Geo come up with?

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2005, 06:26:03 PM »
Another theory says they were high and just wanted to heat some marshmellows in a camping type setting.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2005, 06:28:36 PM »
Another theory says they were high and just wanted to heat some marshmellows in a camping type setting...

...And somehow the girl had crawled into their trunk and fallen asleep. How could they have known she was in there?  ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2005, 06:52:30 PM »
...And somehow the girl had crawled into their trunk and fallen asleep. How could they have known she was in there?  ;D

she heard from a crack whore in oceanside....

that's the thing to do

Gambler

• Getbig I
  • Life is to Short to be SMALL!
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2005, 11:25:55 PM »
Does anyone think that the reason the Jaguar was burned with the body was to destroy any blood  evidence that may have been in the car for whatever reason? It just seems stupid to burn/use their own car otherwise.
No.... I actually I have thought about a different theory.  It is a little out there, but I think it would  make sense.  I really think CT was trying to get MJ out of Las Vegas. Possibly Kelly was on to them, and was out of control. It would  correlate with what MJ told her mom. I think Kelly in a rage accidentally killed her. I do think she wanted to hurt her, but not murder. It happened and she confronted craig.  At this point knowing that KR live was ruined, and feeling responsible CT came up with a plan. They were already liquidating their  assets before all this went down selling their houses. So cash flow appears to already be  a big issue. 

I  think CT seeing no other  way out, because he did not want the love of his  life rotting in jail , tried to fake KR's  death.  She could then as sick as it sounds  assume MJ's  identity. They would  have  had all her legal documents since she lived there like passports to leave the country. If there was a insurance policy on KR , CT could  have collected on it. The whole thing was orchestrated to lead LE  to that conclusion. The making sure that cameras caught KR buying lighter fluid and BB tools, and placing them in her Jag with a unidentified man. There have never been any verifiable reports  that I have seen saying that man was CT. Burning the jag were it could  easily be found, and with BB tools in it was  part of the plan. Making the  license plate easily findable etc. The idea was to burn the body beyond recognition.  The goal was to leave evidence for LE to think it was KR that died not MJ.   Think about it , no one is this  dumb to leave so many tracks. We are talking about a street savvy guy that served time.  He got a ugly education in there I gurantee you.

I  do not buy that the Gross guy turned himself in . I think they found his finger prints at the scene , and this  guy probably had  a record. They visited him, bluffed him and he gave up CT and KR and who was in the  trunk.   I  think all the duct tape and gauze crap is just another  bluff by Las Vegas LE . They really have nothing on CT and KR except the Gross guys word.  Take a look at the vehicle it is completely burned out.  Once interogated and let go CT and KR then decided to flee. I do not buy that their  stories did not match.  I think LE leaked this to get  CT and KR to run , or make them make mistakes and slip up.  I also think they gave some leaked disinformation to see if any friends would come to their defense and post, or report any clues like the mandy girl, or MK . 

I also think LE knows that CT did  not kill the girl, but have charged him thinking that KR will break down and tell the  truth to keep him from taking the  fall.  If neither one  of them breaks it will be a purely circumstantial case . My guess is gross now knows that he was played  and has retracted his initial story that was probably given without a lawyer present.  I know most of you think LE had all this evidence to actually charge them, but I think they  are fishing.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2005, 11:36:05 PM »
Maybe what happened was they were going to a drive-in movie.  They stuck Melissa in the trunk so they wouldn't have to pay for her.  They forgot she was there and on the way to torch their Jag because they realized they should have bought a Mercedes, Melissa died.  Myabe that's what happened.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2005, 01:01:47 AM »
Hey Gambler, ...ever consider writing a screenplay?

That theory of yours is pretty far-fetched, ...but when you massage it a bit to work out the kinks, has potential. It's way out there, but everything about this case is way out there, and it does account for some of the events that transpired, ...especially since they found the car about an hour after Kelly's visit to Walmart.

Hey Gambler, ...you sure you're not a NV prosecutor testing out angles to see what would fly among a potential jury of their peers?
w

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2005, 07:50:36 AM »
Putting her to sleep and inducing an "accidental" self-inflicted OD would've been much tidier, with no need to dispose of the body or lose the car.

Yup, but when the mind's not working on all cylinders, you aren't thinking clearly.  In hind sight they could of done it alot better.  It would of seemed like an od in the hotel room.  They were armatures and will pay the price, if all the circumstantial evidence adds up.  It seems like they just panicked and left a trail that led the feds right to them.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2005, 10:23:17 AM »
One thing is for sure....

I don't believe the car was stolen.

Rule that out & Craig prolly let her borrow it until she had flown back home.

He prolly has a few friends that can testify her driving it around town.

Find a dead body in the back of the car is actually an old mob movie thing...Craig prolly saw that in the movie Good Fellas.

Who, how, when, & where she actually died is still unknown.

Craig would have been smarter by giving Melissa cash instead for a rental.

It would have helped to keep his & kellys DNA out of the crime scene.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2005, 11:17:21 AM »
Maybe what happened was they were going to a drive-in movie.  They stuck Melissa in the trunk so they wouldn't have to pay for her.  They forgot she was there and on the way to torch their Jag because they realized they should have bought a Mercedes, Melissa died.  Myabe that's what happened.

lol  ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2005, 11:28:51 AM »
Find a dead body in the back of the car is actually an old mob movie thing...Craig prolly saw that in the movie Good Fellas.

Yeah, getting murder tips from a movie is a bad idea.

You've gotta watch CSI and City Confidential if you want to know how not to get caught.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2005, 11:35:26 AM »
"Thelma & Louis" included useful tips on wiring money and leaving the country.