Author Topic: Nancy Grace: What would she say on this?  (Read 9735 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Nancy Grace: What would she say on this?
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2006, 11:18:35 AM »
...who profits off the misfortune of others.

100% correct.  At least John Walsh has worked to help set up a system that catches criminals and brings them to justice. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2006, 11:21:27 AM »
I'd bet 20 bucks that Allred won't touch this one-

She has positioned herself as a VICTIM'S lawyer. 

She went after michael jackson on behalf of the victim. She 'rescued' amber frey.

No way will she sully her name in this defending Kelly.

However, I could see her represenging the victim's family in a heartbeat...

Yes, but what Crusher hypothesized is that Kelly will be portrayed as Craig's victim.

Even if they're not convicted of the worst charges, the victim's may file a wrongful death suit.  Those are pretty popular these days. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2006, 11:42:15 AM »
Haha Allred will not be any part of this case unless she represents Melissa's family.  She might see the BB side of this and steroids and see an opening to get inthe limelight and try to get a negative connection between steroids and this case.  Kelly is not a victim at all.  She is just a stupid bitch who was to ignorant to leave an asshole.  She is involved with murder and that's that.  Allred likes the person who has been stepped on by someone of greater power.  She'll do shit pro bono but in most cases she is paid and paid allot.  Titus nor Ryan together don't have enough to pay her.  If Ryan's dad got involved maybe but probably not.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2006, 03:51:10 PM »
agreed!

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2006, 10:13:32 AM »
Tre got me right - It is really easy to turn Kelly into the victim here.  This is just the kind of case Aldred loves - man oppressing woman to dreadful consequence.  I agree that MJ's family might be better suited to her prior defense MO, however, taking on KR still lets her perform within here genre yet broaden her scope.  Murders can be victims - could Craig have driven Kelly to kill someone?  With drugs involved? Wife swapping?  Group sex?  Manipulation? Abuse? Trolling for strippers? Live-in arrangement? This has "Aldred" written all over it.

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2006, 10:43:15 AM »
I was reading this thread wondering who Nancy Grace is, as I dont really watch news at all....then I googled her pic and realized she is that  bitch that when I DO watch the news, I want to jump through the tv and strangle her holy-than-thou ass....with her stupid facial expressions and judgements...this chick gets me retarded angry when I accidently flip past her on tv.

And also, Tre...I gotta give it up to you brother, when you aren't posting schmoe comments....I completely agree with you! Good posts.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2006, 11:11:24 AM »
Nancy Grace will definitely pick up on this story, you can be sure! This is HUGE news and it's scandalous, so she'll be all over it. I love that nasty right nostril of hers that flares when she's extra disgusted. I mean, she's haughty looking already, but when she's super irked over something, she pushes that nostril out and it's like a Triceritops flaring its hood!  I will stay home from work to watch Court TV...because I guarantee you that it's a trial that will make it on air.

:-*

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2006, 11:16:48 AM »
I was reading this thread wondering who Nancy Grace is, as I dont really watch news at all....then I googled her pic and realized she is that  bitch that when I DO watch the news, I want to jump through the tv and strangle her holy-than-thou ass....with her stupid facial expressions and judgements...this chick gets me retarded angry when I accidently flip past her on tv.

hilarious!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2006, 12:10:55 PM »
hilarious!

violence is the lowest
figures you'd dig it

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2006, 05:36:58 PM »
Ann Coulter laughs at her. Perfect candidate for her own Fox show.

Are you saying Coulter is getting her own show

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2006, 05:44:20 PM »
Are you saying Coulter is getting her own show

ann coulter is the biggest faghag in the USA

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2006, 06:07:43 PM »
ann coulter is the biggest faghag in the USA

Doesn't answer my question

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2006, 06:11:38 PM »
Coulter & Grace are both perfect candidates for Fox shows in the same way as another fanatic, Laura Ingraham, made the transition from NYC AM talk to cable TV. Whether they're contractually available is another matter.