Author Topic: Big Fat Matt Cline! Yeah right!  (Read 19607 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Big Fat Matt Cline! Yeah right!
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2006, 04:35:38 PM »
matt failed as a travel agency too

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2006, 08:13:07 AM »
matt failed as a travel agency too

"You too can fly with Bologna Tits Cline!"

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2006, 08:46:11 AM »
He has also approached every BB magazine to be interviewed RE: not setting titus up.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2006, 11:34:45 PM »
was he ever on elemidate ?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2006, 10:35:59 AM »
It's always commendable to see friends sticking up for one another in the bodybuilding world even under these adverse conditions.

Mike's loyalty to Matt and Matt's loyalty to Craig and Kelly is commendable and shows how loyalty can blind the truth and sometimes even the facts under these adverse conditions.

I totally agree with this... You gotta back your friends' plays.

If you're not loyal to your friends, then what kind of human being are you? Being a great bodybuilder is crap if you're not a decent human being in the first place.

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2006, 11:36:56 AM »
Tu dude I hope your still in High School because if your over 21 I would be worried!  Would you feel the same way if your friend killed your daughter or sister?

Pull your head out of your ass and smell the coffee!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2006, 12:33:11 PM »
Tu, I think you mis-interpretated my input.

I've been receiving a few emails about Cline's "badside" but no specific details.

Any updates on Matt, pro or con? Is he gainfully employed?

Will he testify for the defense or be a witness for the prosecuton?

Matt, if you read this, please feel free to jump in and state the facts unless you have been advised otherwise.

Thanks, Matt

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2006, 01:15:06 PM »
Firstly, how do my personal beliefs in loyalty have an impact on my age? I'm 30 if you truly care to know.

My friends wouldn't kill my children or my family... They are my friends.

I choose my friends carefully... I have maybe 4 of them in the entire world... If Matt knows that Titus is innocent, then he SHOULD stick by him. That's what friends do.

If he knows he did do it, then he's probably cut from the same cloth and would be inclined to do the same things, but I would hope not. You are judged by the company you keep after all.

I'm still not convinced either way of Craig Titus' guilt (or innocence for that matter) and I hope that as the trial comes, I'll have something much more solid to base my opinions on. As I said somewhere else, if he did it... I hope he gets what he deserves... if he didn't I hope our justice system works correctly.

Let me make sure I understand this correctly... Because I have certain beliefs, my head is up my ass? Well, then I guess it is.

-Tu

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2006, 05:31:01 PM »
I talked to matt on the phone for a while.

he believed kelly did it.

he said craig stuck by her side, but did help with the car burning.

those words came from his lips.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2006, 05:53:29 PM »
Thanks, 240, I think that is what the court case is going to be all about.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2006, 11:33:13 PM »
I can't see her doing it.  All the other shit that happened and she never did anything.  Now a girl takes some money and Craig is fucking her.  I would think she'd kill Craig before her.  Plus.  has it been shown if there was any strugle or anything.  Is there any signs ofa struggle on Kellys body. Howwas she choked from behind?  If it was done with the towel or whatever there might be pressure signs on the backof the neck?  Was there any trauma to the skull?  Any hair from Melissa found anywhere on Kellys clothing.  Was there any trauma to the legs or feet of Melissa.  If she was choked out she had to have fallen to the ground with her feet and legs flayling around?  Who carried Melissa to the car?  I think they both did it together.  Sorry, but their marriage is not one of honestly or loyalty.  What happened they did together not apart.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2006, 03:50:31 AM »
I can't see her doing it.  All the other shit that happened and she never did anything.  Now a girl takes some money and Craig is fucking her.  I would think she'd kill Craig before her.  Plus.  has it been shown if there was any strugle or anything.  Is there any signs ofa struggle on Kellys body. Howwas she choked from behind?  If it was done with the towel or whatever there might be pressure signs on the backof the neck?  Was there any trauma to the skull?  Any hair from Melissa found anywhere on Kellys clothing.  Was there any trauma to the legs or feet of Melissa.  If she was choked out she had to have fallen to the ground with her feet and legs flayling around?  Who carried Melissa to the car?  I think they both did it together.  Sorry, but their marriage is not one of honestly or loyalty.  What happened they did together not apart.
  good questions from perry mason ;) can they get a fair trial in vegas?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2006, 11:30:05 AM »
Vegas odds on the killer. Posted at the Stardust:

Craig................... ................ 5-2
Killy................... .................. 3-1
Anthony Gross................... . 20-1
Matt Cline................... .........500-1
Booker T....................... .......750-1
King Kamalli................. ........750-1
Bobby The Brain Henan.......1000-1
Wayne Demilla................. ....1 million-1
a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2006, 11:54:04 AM »
I totally agree with this... You gotta back your friends' plays.

If you're not loyal to your friends, then what kind of human being are you? Being a great bodybuilder is crap if you're not a decent human being in the first place.

That is not loyalty.  That is gang mentality.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2006, 05:49:38 AM »
That is not loyalty.  That is gang mentality.

Oh come on...

I have kids... and as a parent, I'd do anything I could to keep them out of trouble... I'm sure most parents would... That's family love.

If you have maybe 3 or 4 friends in the entire world... they're probably as close to you as your family.

Is that irrational? I don't think so, but of course... a lot of people like to be altruistic at times and believe they're better than everyone else and they would "NEVER" do anything like that.

I'm not talking about someone who's going out here killing people as a murderous thug... I'm talking about someone who you know would NEVER do something like that.

I know that none of my friends would, nor would my family, therefore, If they say they are innocent... Yes, I will believe them! How could I not... If you didn't have faith in your friends in the first place, why would you be friends with them?

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2006, 06:14:52 AM »
Tu.

You seem to be a good judge of people and you seem to have good morals.  The reason you have so few good friends is the fact that you defind friendship alot different than Titus and Ryan.

Dam thous two would fuck, party, and snort with all "there friends".  In Titus and Ryans' world everyone was your friend as long as there was something in it for them!

Just watch all these so called friends will turn real quick on those two. 

This is just my view point, hey I could be wrong!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2006, 06:21:22 AM »
Tu.

You seem to be a good judge of people and you seem to have good morals.  The reason you have so few good friends is the fact that you defind friendship alot different than Titus and Ryan.

Dam thous two would f**k, party, and snort with all "there friends".  In Titus and Ryans' world everyone was your friend as long as there was something in it for them!

lol  i would have no problem 'turning' on friends if they were responsible for the death of somebody.  i'm sorry if having a boundry so offends you.  BUT if all they did was rob a bank i'd be rooting for them.  LOL

fitfan8869

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2006, 06:44:04 AM »
Oh come on...

I know that none of my friends would, nor would my family, therefore, If they say they are innocent... Yes, I will believe them! How could I not... If you didn't have faith in your friends in the first place, why would you be friends with them?

You know your friends or family would not do that as the people they are, and as you know them now, but you do not know what they would do if they were on a myriad of drugs.  Kelly used to be a real sweet person, but Craig, and the drugs changed her.  I am sure years ago her parents would have said the same thing, that their daughter would never kill someone, or be involved in a murder, but they would now be wrong. 

Did you see the story about the three sons who turned their father in for robbing banks?  They did not blindly say he would never do that because he was their father.  They knew he did it, and despite the fact that it was their father, they turned him in because it was the right thing to do.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2006, 07:56:00 AM »
Tu.

Dam thous two would f**k, party, and snort with all "there friends".  In Titus and Ryans' world everyone was your friend as long as there was something in it for them!

I'd have to agree with your point... I think a lot of people define friends as people that they would get drunk or high with and screw... Guess that's just not how I see it.

Friends are much more complex and important than that... Real friends are not just people you party with, they're people who will do damn near anything for you.

Too many people throw the word "friend" around.

thom millstone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2006, 08:45:35 AM »

Friends are much more complex and important than that... Real friends are not just people you party with, they're people who will do damn near anything for you.

Too many people throw the word "friend" around.

You are so right on target.  Its that teenage mentality. Kids in high school think the same way party get high we BEST friends.  shows how  immature Craig Titus is he doesn't have any friends his age because he is not on the same  emotional level
honestly I believe that Crig  pulled Kelly  down to his level. Seen it happen more than once.
YEs big difference between Friend and aquiantance, some people never learn that bro.
AWESOME POST

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2006, 09:06:16 AM »
You know your friends or family would not do that as the people they are, and as you know them now, but you do not know what they would do if they were on a myriad of drugs.  Kelly used to be a real sweet person, but Craig, and the drugs changed her.  I am sure years ago her parents would have said the same thing, that their daughter would never kill someone, or be involved in a murder, but they would now be wrong. 

Did you see the story about the three sons who turned their father in for robbing banks?  They did not blindly say he would never do that because he was their father.  They knew he did it, and despite the fact that it was their father, they turned him in because it was the right thing to do.

the dad claims he robbed a bank to support his crack cocaine habit

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: BIG FAT MATT CLINE..........
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2006, 05:31:01 PM »

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: BIG FAT MATT CLINE..........
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2006, 05:44:55 PM »
Actually, it looks like he's got a GH gut goin' on under that shirt.

Also TRUE you'd think he'd have bigger arms huh!

BigAlski

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2006, 09:40:46 AM »
Well in all reality if I was an ATF or other federal agent, after this murder case is put in the pipeline of trail (i.e. plea put for and trial started, or even when ended/verdict handed down/sentancing) I would investigate all of these others trafficing in steroids or associating in the drug culture and send a few to the federal prison w/o early parole. 

Far fetched?  Not likely the do it with Class A dealers all the time.  I wouldn't be suprised if half a dozen associates of CT/KR (or Matt Cline if convicted of anything) get netted in a lesser charge related to steroids within 18 months.

As an aside, I would personally recommend this course of action if I was in that field of law enforcement.

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2006, 09:47:41 AM »
Well in all reality if I was an ATF or other federal agent, after this murder case is put in the pipeline of trail (i.e. plea put for and trial started, or even when ended/verdict handed down/sentancing) I would investigate all of these others trafficing in steroids or associating in the drug culture and send a few to the federal prison w/o early parole. 

Far fetched?  Not likely the do it with Class A dealers all the time.  I wouldn't be suprised if half a dozen associates of CT/KR (or Matt Cline if convicted of anything) get netted in a lesser charge related to steroids within 18 months.

As an aside, I would personally recommend this course of action if I was in that field of law enforcement.

What does this have to do with Matt Cline being a retarded pinhead jocksniffer?
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul