Author Topic: 12-22-05: Melissa James: RIP, Pictures, Info  (Read 53449 times)

nutrifitness

• Getbig III
  • there is always someone bigger, leaner, stronger!!
Re: Melissa James: RIP & Info
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2005, 10:58:13 AM »
rip, specially now  during the holidays, it has to be tough for her family    :'(
I make champions

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2005, 11:16:39 AM »
The whole thing just plan sucks.  If he killed her than he must pay.  I'm not sure what Nevada's stand is on capital punishment, but if the facts come out and he strangled her, than he deserves no better fate than what  she got and that goes for Kelly too. 

Cherri I'm sorry for what Gary Sampson did to affect your family.  He hurt allot of families and should pay the ultimate price. 

I can't imagine what was going through the heads of all parties connected with the killing.  Craig's a business man and that's not how to settle business problems.  I guess the jail bird mentally thing never goes away and that's basic survival.  Steel from me and die.  Sad and I feel sorry for the parents of Melissa.  Nobody deserves to have their life sniffed out by another man over an argument,no mater how much $ was involved, nobody.  May she Rest in Peace :'(
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2005, 11:55:51 AM »
I'm not one of the negative D.A.'s on this board but I have to agree with some of them.  That girl was a thief and lord knows what else.  Sure, we don't have all the facts but I'm sure Craig had his reasons to put his hands on her and it must have been a damn good one, too.   Had I'd been in dumbass Craig's postition, I'd probably done the same thing.  However, Craig left witnesses and paid some clown to do the disposal.  Regardless, Craig in trouble.

The only thing working in Craig's favor is that when he's caught, and he will be (if he doesn't commit suicide first), he probably won't get the death penalty because the murder "could" be ruled as a crime of passion.

um crimes of passion dont involve one's wife shopping for 7 liters of lighter fluid at 3 30 am

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2005, 01:57:24 PM »
We don't even know that she was stealing anything. Titus could've just made that up.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2005, 09:36:17 PM »
No one deserves death for embezzlement. Jesus, how many stories of little old ladies absconding with the church fund have been in the news over the years? Or Worldcom, Enron or (insert favorite republican scumbag here).

Poor girl, mixed up with the wrong people.   

Sympathy to her family.

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2005, 03:45:38 PM »
I sincerely hope there aren't many of you here that have had to experience such. And by the majority of the posts regarding this situation I would assume there aren't William.

Gary Sampson is sitting nice and cozy on death row while receiving all the annemities the judicial system has to offer until his demise while I sit here and ponder "what gives someone the right to just snuff someone out and think they can get away with it?" You want to know more of my uncle and his murderer, do a search for Gary Sampson.

Cheri,
I agree 100% with you that some Get-Biggers should show more respect about the James girl.  Alot more..  Thats the major reason that I don't read the boards as much as I used to.

However, that being said, I spent 8 months in jail on a drug charge.  Jail is an absolutely AWFUL place to be. Death Row is far worse than standard population.  For you to refer to living on Death Row as  "Nice & Cozy on death row, and receiving all the amenities the judicial system has to offer" shows that you have never spent time in jail.. Nor have the people & prosecutors around you that make the same statement..

The truth is that whether he is EXECUTED or not, you will never be able to forget.  That man Simpson is sitting in an 10' x 8' cell, completely isolated from everyone, and paying for the horrible thing that he did to your uncle, and to HIMSELF, and to his own family. 

For you to live perpetually frustrated & angry that Simpson hasn't been executed yet is the wrong way to deal with your tragedy.  Simpson is living a nightmare because of his actions. Simpson thinks about that day he killed morning , noon & night.  He is both physically trapped & mentally trapped, FOREVER !!!  Isn't that enough ?  You should be thankful he was captured & convicted !!  Thankful that he has ZERO chance of ever escaping..  THAT IS CLOSURE !!

For you to insist that vindication is running 50,000 volts thru his eyeballs lowers you to his standards..  Simpson's life has already ended !!

The strongest people in the World show forgiveness. That is the Ultimate answer for your dilemna. You should strive for it. 

Peace & Merry Christmas !!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2005, 05:44:28 PM »

Cheri,
I agree 100% with you that some Get-Biggers should show more respect about the James girl.  Alot more..  Thats the major reason that I don't read the boards as much as I used to.

However, that being said, I spent 8 months in jail on a drug charge.  Jail is an absolutely AWFUL place to be. Death Row is far worse than standard population.  For you to refer to living on Death Row as  "Nice & Cozy on death row, and receiving all the amenities the judicial system has to offer" shows that you have never spent time in jail.. Nor have the people & prosecutors around you that make the same statement..

The truth is that whether he is EXECUTED or not, you will never be able to forget.  That man Simpson is sitting in an 10' x 8' cell, completely isolated from everyone, and paying for the horrible thing that he did to your uncle, and to HIMSELF, and to his own family. 

For you to live perpetually frustrated & angry that Simpson hasn't been executed yet is the wrong way to deal with your tragedy.  Simpson is living a nightmare because of his actions. Simpson thinks about that day he killed morning , noon & night.  He is both physically trapped & mentally trapped, FOREVER !!!  Isn't that enough ?  You should be thankful he was captured & convicted !!  Thankful that he has ZERO chance of ever escaping..  THAT IS CLOSURE !!

For you to insist that vindication is running 50,000 volts thru his eyeballs lowers you to his standards..  Simpson's life has already ended !!

The strongest people in the World show forgiveness. That is the Ultimate answer for your dilemna. You should strive for it. 

Peace & Merry Christmas !!

Thank you Johnny for you input, but until you walked in the shoes of someone who has had a family member brutally murdered, you can not judge me or how I feel.  As far as the cozy life of a prison inmate, he has it far better than the homeless men, women and children (getting shelter, food, and anemities) that have never done anything unlawful in their lives.  And to boot...we (the families of the victims) are paying for these anemities with our own tax money.  Ya, I truly feel bad those behind bars.   ::)  As far as Gary Sampson...he doesn't have any remorse, don't kid yourself, you didn't sit there through the trial.  Isn't that enough you ask....NO, it is not.
:D Weee

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2005, 06:57:56 PM »
Thank you Johnny for you input, but until you walked in the shoes of someone who has had a family member brutally murdered, you can not judge me or how I feel.  As far as the cozy life of a prison inmate, he has it far better than the homeless men, women and children (getting shelter, food, and anemities) that have never done anything unlawful in their lives.  And to boot...we (the families of the victims) are paying for these anemities with our own tax money.  Ya, I truly feel bad those behind bars.   ::)  As far as Gary Sampson...he doesn't have any remorse, don't kid yourself, you didn't sit there through the trial.  Isn't that enough you ask....NO, it is not.

Laura, I had no idea.  I'm so sorry. 

R

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2005, 07:18:12 PM »

i hear you

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2005, 07:18:22 PM »
Laura, I had no idea.  I'm so sorry. 

Thanks STella.   :-[

asiasbitch

• Getbig II
  • Uh-huh...
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2005, 07:27:39 PM »
Is the affair story true or is it the alibi? He claims to have been "loving her up" therefore he hadn't a reason to kill her...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Melissa James: RIP
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2005, 10:33:21 PM »
What is wrong with some of you?  Making jokes about this girl and her murder.  She was someone's daughter/someone's sister.  Would it be so comical if she was your family?  I can say first hand it is no joke to have someone in your family murdered (my uncle/godfather was savagely murdered a few years ago).  It is very hard to get over, hard to understand and hard to forgive.  All I can do is wait for Gary Sampson to pay for what he put my family and 2 other families through.

What do you mean "pay"?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2005, 06:36:32 AM »
What do you mean "pay"?

YIP
Zack
I mean to lose what he he was so quickly eager to take from 3 others.  Ever hear of the term "pay dearly with your life?" 

xcaliberfitness

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2005, 11:17:57 AM »
she didn't deserve to be choked out, but come on. its not like this girl was some innocent wholesome girl with good morals.

Sounds like you know more about the story than most! I don't think anyone deserves to have their mouth taped up, strangled to death and then set on fire.....what does being innocent and wholesome have to do with anything?
Innocence, and wholesome are not the first words that I think of when I think about the BB or fitness  world.
 So, I'm not following......are you saying that we shouldn't morn the loss of a 28 year old girl ...because she was possibly caught in some love triangle (gone wrong)?
Maybe you are right, that might of been what Ryan was thinking...wasn't she captured in a nail salon...getting her french manicure on?????

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2005, 01:39:38 PM »
I mean to lose what he he was so quickly eager to take from 3 others.  Ever hear of the term "pay dearly with your life?" 

The modern day justice system isn't about vengeance.

That's why I was quite surprised to see you use wordings with that effect.

Here's my take on the situation: The support of those related to the victims needs to be primed. Those people gets through a terrible trauma, and any lust for vengeance they have is justified.

That is not to say that their lusting for vengeance should be met. But there is a trauma. And the help needs to be on many different levels.

When it comes to the death penalty, there can be many arguments against it. Christians always use a part in the Bible that clearly states shows that Man should turn the other cheek, but since I am an Atheist, I prefer to look at it from the legal safety point.

A person who is killed cannot be "un-killed", if the evidence shows the trial had any flaws, giving the person a fair claim for another trial. Those who are pro-death sentence always states that those on the death row are always getting extremely rigorous trial procedures before ending up on death row.

My question for these people are:

How can we know that no person was ever killed by mistake?

This problem, that the justice system is never perfect, is to me reason enough to not sentence anyone to be killed.

People should always have the right of wishing death upon criminals though, I think that is part of the healing process.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2005, 05:26:02 PM »

My question for these people are:

How can we know that no person was ever killed by mistake?

We do know that people have been executed by mistake.

China has admitted to executing people, who were later found out to be innocent. The state of Virginia has now opened up investigations into a murder as they think they may have convicted the wrong person, and will be testing the DNA. I hope that the investigation goes as they want, as they already executed the man. Perhaps I am wrong, but surely if DNA evidence is available it should be tested prior to putting the needle in someone's arm? The state of Georgia recently pardoned someone, problem was they already executed them ::)

PS - My sympathies for your loss Laura.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2005, 06:23:00 PM »
We do know that people have been executed by mistake.

China has admitted to executing people, who were later found out to be innocent. The state of Virginia has now opened up investigations into a murder as they think they may have convicted the wrong person, and will be testing the DNA. I hope that the investigation goes as they want, as they already executed the man. Perhaps I am wrong, but surely if DNA evidence is available it should be tested prior to putting the needle in someone's arm? The state of Georgia recently pardoned someone, problem was they already executed them ::)

PS - My sympathies for your loss Laura.
Thank you CQ,  And yes,  people are wrongfully accused and sentenced more often then not I am sure, but there is no mistake regarding Gary Sampson.

Anyway, this isn't about my uncle and his murdered so let's get back to the subject on hand.

I truly believe that Kelly was pissed and confrunted Melissa regarding her relationship with Craig.  I believe there was a fight and Kelly overtook Melissa and killed her.  Called Craig in a panic and he in turn called his friend for help in the disposal of Melissa's body.  Who's idea it was to burn her in Kelly's car, I could not say as it was purely a stupid idea, and ultimately pointed the finger at the couple.  I would guess it was Craig's idea to fly the coop, try and score some cash and take off to another country.  What gets me is the arrogance and lack of remorse that Kelly shows by going and getting her nails done.  It just shows the world that she is a cold hearted bitch.  I truly feel for Melissa's family and their loss, and for both Craig's family and Kelly's family for having to live the rest of their lives with the knowledge that their child/brother/sister/father is a murderer.  It's truly sad.   :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2005, 06:38:56 PM »
I truly believe that Kelly was pissed and confronted Melissa regarding her relationship with Craig.  I believe there was a fight and Kelly overtook Melissa and killed her.  Called Craig in a panic and he in turn called his friend for help in the disposal of Melissa's body.  Who's idea it was to burn her in Kelly's car, I could not say as it was purely a stupid idea, and ultimately pointed the finger at the couple.  I would guess it was Craig's idea to fly the coop, try and score some cash and take off to another country.  What gets me is the arrogance and lack of remorse that Kelly shows by going and getting her nails done.  It just shows the world that she is a cold hearted bitch.  I truly feel for Melissa's family and their loss, and for both Craig's family and Kelly's family for having to live the rest of their lives with the knowledge that their child/brother/sister/father is a murderer.  It's truly sad.   :'(

Good call.

Craig is a mortal man, and was pretty obviously unfaithful.  His bond with Kelly seemed to be bigger than that, though.

If he did find out after the killing occurred, and panicked- then most of his actions were taken to cover for Kelly and keep her from jail.  Very reasonable to think that he liked sexual variety but stood by his woman to the end.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2005, 06:39:06 PM »
Thank you CQ,  And yes,  people are wrongfully accused and sentenced more often then not I am sure, but there is no mistake regarding Gary Sampson.

Anyway, this isn't about my uncle and his murdered so let's get back to the subject on hand.

I truly believe that Kelly was pissed and confrunted Melissa regarding her relationship with Craig.  I believe there was a fight and Kelly overtook Melissa and killed her.  Called Craig in a panic and he in turn called his friend for help in the disposal of Melissa's body.  Who's idea it was to burn her in Kelly's car, I could not say as it was purely a stupid idea, and ultimately pointed the finger at the couple.  I would guess it was Craig's idea to fly the coop, try and score some cash and take off to another country.  What gets me is the arrogance and lack of remorse that Kelly shows by going and getting her nails done.  It just shows the world that she is a cold hearted bitch.  I truly feel for Melissa's family and their loss, and for both Craig's family and Kelly's family for having to live the rest of their lives with the knowledge that their child/brother/sister/father is a murderer.  It's truly sad.   :'(

Now lets think about something.....

Kelly was busted getting a pedicure right?

What other things do you think she "stopped" to do in the hustle?

I will bet...over the course of a couple days she maybe went to a day spa, had a massage, a facial.....

well....maybe not a facial

;D

bigd1204

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2005, 06:45:00 PM »
I am one of Melissa uncles. I just wanted to thank all of you who have shown support for our family, especially for my sister Maura. This tragedy has made this christmas a very sad one.We will soon post a picture of melissa.Once again thank you for your support.

datrout

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2005, 06:49:50 PM »
The death penalty works. Society has the right to choose the methods of dealing with violent criminal behavior. Generally we choose to put to death those that have committed the most heinous of crimes against humanity because we realize another fact: it is impossible to "rehabilitate" a demented criminal mind that has committed the worst against mankind. Given the mindset of some within the legal system to try to put round pegs into square holes (a.k.a. rehabbing the Charlie Manson's among the inmate population) it becomes necessary to rid society of the worst offenders.

In regards to innocent people being executed I do believe that in the past there have people who died having not committed the crime for which they eventually died for, however, very few if ANY "innocent", otherwise law abiding citizens have been executed. If you live a crime filled life then the chances of you ending up in the wrong place at the wrong time and paying a much heavier price for your life style is great. Pity the lifetime petty criminal who died having been accused of shooting a convenience store clerk.

Technology today all but ensures that those sentenced to die are indeed the perpetrators of the criminal act. Trying to make the argument that what may have happened in the past should therefore cause an end to societies right to invoke the death penalty is simple minded. In states like California the cost to house those on death row have sky rocketed simply because a liberal leftist plan to delay the penalty phase and then cry about the cost of implementing the death penalty.

If you are interested check out the Department of Justice web site for stats on violent crime in states that actually facilitate the death penalty (like Texas).

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2005, 07:46:40 PM »
I am one of Melissa uncles. I just wanted to thank all of you who have shown support for our family, especially for my sister Maura.This tragedy has made this christmas a very sad one.We will soon post a picture of melissa.Once again thank you for your support.

My deepest condolences.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2005, 08:20:00 PM »
The death penalty works. Society has the right to choose the methods of dealing with violent criminal behavior. Generally we choose to put to death those that have committed the most heinous of crimes against humanity because we realize another fact: it is impossible to "rehabilitate" a demented criminal mind that has committed the worst against mankind. Given the mindset of some within the legal system to try to put round pegs into square holes (a.k.a. rehabbing the Charlie Manson's among the inmate population) it becomes necessary to rid society of the worst offenders.

In regards to innocent people being executed I do believe that in the past there have people who died having not committed the crime for which they eventually died for, however, very few if ANY "innocent", otherwise law abiding citizens have been executed. If you live a crime filled life then the chances of you ending up in the wrong place at the wrong time and paying a much heavier price for your life style is great. Pity the lifetime petty criminal who died having been accused of shooting a convenience store clerk.

Technology today all but ensures that those sentenced to die are indeed the perpetrators of the criminal act. Trying to make the argument that what may have happened in the past should therefore cause an end to societies right to invoke the death penalty is simple minded. In states like California the cost to house those on death row have sky rocketed simply because a liberal leftist plan to delay the penalty phase and then cry about the cost of implementing the death penalty.

If you are interested check out the Department of Justice web site for stats on violent crime in states that actually facilitate the death penalty (like Texas).

Yeah, yeah, whatever.   ::)

The death penalty is this so-called "Christian" society's way of getting revenge. 

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2005, 09:45:48 PM »

I am one of Melissa uncles. I just wanted to thank all of you who have shown support for our family, especially for my sister Maura. This tragedy has made this christmas a very sad one. We will soon post a picture of melissa. Once again thank you for your support.

bigd1204,

Thanks for taking the time to go over with me about Melissa, and her past. I am in the process of writing what we talked about, and making sure people remember her.

Thanks for telling me about Good Morning America (ABC) on Tuesday morning where Maura James (his sister, and Melissa's mom) will be on discussing some highlight of Melissa.

Again, very sorry for your loss.

Ron

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2005, 10:40:44 PM »
RIP Melissa

Go your way to the land of the Ancestors,
where they wait for you with open arms,
there on the edge between this world and the next.
See; there they stand.
Ancestral spirits, welcome this one
to the place where we all must go.