Author Topic: Freecraigtitus.com - taking news from others?  (Read 7946 times)

Neve

Freecraigtitus.com - taking news from others?
« on: January 11, 2006, 12:21:28 AM »
from titusandryan.com all day ?

u tanking that hard ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Why is freecraigtitus.com snaking their news ?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 04:41:53 AM »
I'm just an outsider looking in now... but i have to say...

Titus and Ryan ran out of news.  They started a blog, which sucked, so twice this week they've used another news service AS their news source.  Their news of the day is 'freecraigtitus isn't as good as us'.  That's it?  Hard hitting journalism there.

Allow me to show some recent examples of incompetency on your part.

It's amateur hour on an RSS feed website that really got pissy when MSNBC picked up FCT- a site that looked good and appealed to readers' emotions - instead of titusandryan, which is about as exciting as a high school physics book.

You're embarassing yourself.  Attacking a greater foe to put yourself on the map is sad, really.

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 05:07:30 AM »

Titus and Ryan ran out of news.  They started a blog, which sucked, so twice this week they've used another news service AS their news source.  Their news of the day is 'freecraigtitus isn't as good as us'.  That's it?  Hard hitting journalism there.

It's amateur hour on an RSS feed website that really got pissy when MSNBC picked up FCT- a site that looked good and appealed to readers' emotions - instead of titusandryan, which is about as exciting as a high school physics book.

You're embarassing yourself.  Attacking a greater foe to put yourself on the map is sad, really.

Did MSNBC really pick up on your site?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 05:12:59 AM »
Did MSNBC really pick up on your site?

Yep.  Dec 28, NBC Las Vegas played two pieces on it, 3 minute interviews with me.  The next day, MSNBC had it on every two hours, 90 seconds of the website with about 80/20 truth/mistake ratio on their part. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 05:14:36 AM »
And I won't mention which competitors begged me to sell them the site, then have bashed the site continually since then.   ;D

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 05:15:18 AM »
Yep.  Dec 28, NBC Las Vegas played two pieces on it, 3 minute interviews with me.  The next day, MSNBC had it on every two hours, 90 seconds of the website with about 80/20 truth/mistake ratio on their part. 

Well aren't we the celebrity?

Any links to see the interviews, etc..  Did they send you a tape of the show?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 05:17:33 AM »
No tape, but here is the LV coverage. Just click on 'video'

http://www.kvbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=4295920

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 05:22:01 AM »
No tape, but here is the LV coverage. Just click on 'video'

http://www.kvbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=4295920

Good for you man...

Although you need to be careful,,,  if you have any gear you should hide it well,,, You've sort of brought attention to yourself and given out your real name and location.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 06:46:59 AM »
renting out my bandwidth, of course!

however, www.240orbust.com is slowly coming back to life.  Had to take it down for a little while as bandwidth became scarce.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 06:52:22 AM »
Good for you man...

Although you need to be careful,,,  if you have any gear you should hide it well,,, You've sort of brought attention to yourself and given out your real name and location.

The mistook my location for Cali, I let them continue that mistake.

I'm still 5-6 years from gear, and even then, I'll be getting it from a doc.

Neve

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 10:40:44 AM »

240 " You're embarassing yourself. " directed to me?

You do know that freecraigtitus.com can be shut down and so could titusandryan if MSNBC and AP wanted it to be. I think their legal department is keeping it up though so they can use it for leads.

Restrictions on use
This site is owned and operated by MSNBC and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by MSNBC, NBC, The Associated Press, Reuters and other sources. The material on this site is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software. You may download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006, 11:14:44 AM »
i doubt it was on all that much. who the f cares about craig and kelly

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2006, 11:38:59 AM »
maybe they need to russell up some of their own?       ;)
that's a funny "passage" flower.
:D Weee

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2006, 03:15:24 PM »
No Neve- that was directed at the owners of T&R that keep taking shots at me

Neve

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2006, 03:36:05 PM »
No Neve- that was directed at the owners of T&R that keep taking shots at me

ok my bad. 240 you have to admit since you gave it up it has tanked. it only had 148,000 hits. it had over 100k when you sold it. to be honest i don't go there anymore i go to the other site and yes i notice them taking shots at you. it makes them look weak when they do it.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2006, 03:41:41 PM »
ok my bad. 240 you have to admit since you gave it up it has tanked. it only had 148,000 hits. it had over 100k when you sold it. to be honest i don't go there anymore i go to the other site and yes i notice them taking shots at you. it makes them look weak when they do it.

thank god he sold it for 40 000 fast

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2006, 03:52:29 PM »
yes i notice them taking shots at you. it makes them look weak when they do it.

Some days there was no news.  What did I do?

LOL I goaded pros into making comments about Craig lol...

I created some passion and made it fun to read.  Titusandryan have now had 3 articles about the FCT site up, that I know of... they crack me up...

Can you imagine it being a slow news day, so the New York Times uses their headline to declare "EXTRA: Wall Street Journal Sucks!"

Amateur hour over there.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2006, 03:53:28 PM »
Neve, let me break things down for you, Venom Vince Versace Style..... ;D

1.  FreeCraigTitus.com was featured on MSNBC.  Titus&Ryan.com was featured as a  POS.
2.  Rob sold his website for a nice chunk of change.  Titus&Ryan.com blows wet lumpy chucks.
3.  FreeCraigTitus.com is professionally designed.  Titus&Ryan is professionally fucked up
4.  Rob sold ad space on FreeCraigTitus.com.  Titus&Ryan simply took up space on the web
5.  Rob sold his site at the right time before attention died down.  Titus&Ryan.com just died.
6.  The only people who made money from this is Rob with his website and me with my Liberty Protector Plan Service.  Where's yo money....bia bia???

Score: Rob 5  Vince 1  Neve 0

Neve, welcome to Loserville....Population ....U. ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2006, 03:57:43 PM »
240 " You're embarassing yourself. " directed to me?

You do know that freecraigtitus.com can be shut down and so could titusandryan if MSNBC and AP wanted it to be. I think their legal department is keeping it up though so they can use it for leads.

Restrictions on use
This site is owned and operated by MSNBC and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by MSNBC, NBC, The Associated Press, Reuters and other sources. The material on this site is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software. You may download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices

By the way, your website also has restricted material.. and much more than his...... ;D
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2006, 04:37:14 PM »
I had my lawyer write up a series of disclaimers to mismatch/redirect blame for any pic misunderstandings to protect my ass.

LOL @ Titus N Tryin '  ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2006, 04:38:37 PM »
I had my lawyer write up a series of disclaimers to mismatch/redirect blame for any pic misunderstandings to protect my ass.

LOL @ Titus N Tryin '  ;D

:-X   ::)

:-X

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2006, 05:00:39 PM »
Welcome to Loserville....Population ....U. ;D

Vince that's the only thing you've said that made sense if applied to you. Bragging about making money off this is pretty pathetic. High Five big guy.

240 - did you really sell the site or did you get tired of updating it? Not trying to bust your chops, I'll leave that to the titusandryan site. It does appear that you're still doing the site, it still resides on your server, still has your affilaite links on the ads plus you seem pretty defensive over it all, considering you're no longer the owner.

As they say in the world of Division - Speak on it.

Elevate Your Image.™

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2006, 05:48:01 PM »
Vince that's the only thing you've said that made sense if applied to you. Bragging about making money off this is pretty pathetic. High Five big guy.

240 - did you really sell the site or did you get tired of updating it? Not trying to bust your chops, I'll leave that to the titusandryan site. It does appear that you're still doing the site, it still resides on your server, still has your affilaite links on the ads plus you seem pretty defensive over it all, considering you're no longer the owner.

As they say in the world of Division - Speak on it.

lol  he needs to learn from craiggers and kelly and get his lies in order

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2006, 06:04:53 PM »
I think everyone knows its sold.  Keeping it in the same place was no problem for either party.

I am still helping with content- passing on something juicy when I see/hear it- but I am no longer the owner and I no longer run it.   It is not my baby anymore.

Part of the deal involved me getting to keep the Titus DVD ad on it.

TItus&tryin:  They called me a sellout, used my real name, and I took it personally.  Fuck em if they can't build what I can.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2006, 06:08:27 PM »

and I must admit--- keeping that thing current, and dealing with everything that came with it, was a TON of work...