Author Topic: michael francios best showing?  (Read 16670 times)

Brianthehulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: michael francios best showing?
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2016, 10:03:19 AM »
Yes Mike was one of the widest guys I've ever seen in person, Jesus more like 10 Heaths wide.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2016, 01:30:13 PM »
The shit you learn on getbig  :)

That is amazing I did a google search on some pics and holy fuck. You're gonna give me nightmares

This is not from the Walking Dead....

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2016, 10:23:52 PM »
Tier 100, idiot!!!!!!!! Just because your gay ass does not like? Deal with it fag!

Dude, most heterosexual men don't have meltdowns around gay men who act act. You're coming across as being seriously in the closet with your ranting and raving. Who the fuck cares if BAY LIKEY? How does it affect you, unless of course he's hitting a nerve, which he evidently has been.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2016, 12:01:43 AM »
BayGBM: First of all your intellect is quite small, as it is not about post count. I can't live on here, nor do I want to like you. :P I have other things to do. I have a life. I can't post on getbig all day. To the bigger point, I'm sure many agree with me when I say that your posts (Gaying everything up) is getting tiresome, not to mention gross. No one has a problem with homosexuality really. But it's like religion or politics when someone goes overboard, and extreme with it like you do with your homosexuality. You force it down people's throats! (No pun intended) and (No homo) for sure. Lol. Just pointing out that I don't give a shit how many posts you have. That just means you have very little going on in your life. It's your over the top gayness that offends. Trust me when I say if you did this in person, around straight and gay people, that it would be over the top, gross and unacceptable to almost everyone! Maybe you are not like this in person, and it is your online "shtick" so to say? No other way to put it then, it's over the top gay. Which no one likes. You are delusional if you think otherwise? ::) As far as you wanting a poll over who should stay or go? Well, that just means you crave attention. ::) If that's the case, I feel sorry for you.  :'(  I just love BB, and love to come on GB to see the latest. It's sometimes interesting and fun. Nothing wrong with that. It's just that my life does not revolve around it. So you can win your poll. Whatever makes you happy?                                                                                                                                               

"Small" intellect ::)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2016, 12:03:45 AM »
Dude, most heterosexual men don't have meltdowns around gay men who act act. You're coming across as being seriously in the closet with your ranting and raving. Who the fuck cares if BAY LIKEY? How does it affect you, unless of course he's hitting a nerve, which he evidently has been.

I've read 10 years or more of Bay's posts and I can confirm no long lasting effects witnessed.

VVV's kielbasa posts did shake my foundations, though - I have been considering purchasing a hotdog for quite some time, now.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2016, 04:35:10 AM »

Owned!  ;D

I was wondering if anyone else noticed that.  Bailey got seriously pissed because I didn't validate his crush on Francios.  Being in the closet is serious business.  :-X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2016, 06:10:37 AM »
He was always a nice guy around me. Very quiet, all the times the guys were eating he wouldn't say much but just listen.

Isn't he a minister now?

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As if we would believe that he`d associate with a known asshole such ass yourself. :(