Author Topic: For those people that used to take "Craze"  (Read 3033 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: For those people that used to take "Craze"
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2014, 06:28:04 AM »
 :o did anabolichalo write this article!?

Driven Sports also will "soon" be launching a second product called Splyce, which will be sold as an "intra workout," according to limited information and photos the company posted Wednesday afternoon on its website and Facebook page.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2014, 06:33:53 AM »
:o did anabolichalo write this article!?

Driven Sports also will "soon" be launching a second product called Splyce, which will be sold as an "intra workout," according to limited information and photos the company posted Wednesday afternoon on its website and Facebook page.

"Stack" it with Milos' Sarcev's legendary intraworkout protein shake strategy for epic gainz.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2014, 06:34:29 AM »
Took Craze, yet it did nothing for me other than make me sweat an insane amount. But I remember around 16 years ago I took a creatine called Phosphogen HP by EAS and that shit was fucking nuts. While on it, I worked out one night, went to sleep, and woke up the next day with a pump STILL going. Always had the craziest pumps on it. Strength levels shot way up. At the time I innocently thought, "Creatine is awesome!!". But looking back they HAD to have put something "special" (Wink Wink) in there that wasn't on the label.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2014, 07:01:06 AM »
Took Craze, yet it did nothing for me other than make me sweat an insane amount. But I remember around 16 years ago I took a creatine called Phosphogen HP by EAS and that shit was fucking nuts. While on it, I worked out one night, went to sleep, and woke up the next day with a pump STILL going. Always had the craziest pumps on it. Strength levels shot way up. At the time I innocently thought, "Creatine is awesome!!". But looking back they HAD to have put something "special" (Wink Wink) in there that wasn't on the label.

Suspect first post is suspect.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2014, 07:30:04 AM »
Suspect first post is suspect.

Have to start somewhere. But if you're insinuating that I'm promoting a product, Phosphogen HP was discontinued years ago. I had taken it on other occasions after that initial tub, but without the same effects. Like I said, I thought it was just because "Creatine is awesome!!" but I have tried several other creatine products with little to no effect.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2014, 07:31:13 AM »
DS has a new PWO called Frenzy that purportedly turns people into zombies from 28 Days Later.

www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/02/13/...frenzy/5430085/

Hmm I read and watched a number of video reviews.. It didn't measure up to craze

Maybe that newspaper just want a story and picked the worst sounding reviews.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2014, 07:56:59 AM »
never tried Craze, but the Superdrive from gaspari is easily the best preworkout I've tried so far... including ultimate orange and the original Jacked

QFT.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2014, 08:03:46 AM »

Have to start somewhere. But if you're insinuating that I'm promoting a product, Phosphogen HP was discontinued years ago. I had taken it on other occasions after that initial tub, but without the same effects. Like I said, I thought it was just because "Creatine is awesome!!" but I have tried several other creatine products with little to no effect.

it's funny. I never did the phospagen but I did do the androstenedione/ dhea/ hmb stack EAS had guys like Danny Hester and that Clark guy pimping. this was when I first started training. they looked like gods to me. back then I was athletic but not muscular, so those physiques to me were awesome, and if they took that stack and looked like that, then I would too.

now, your expecting me to say it was all a load of bullshit and the stuff didn't work. but it did. knowing what I know now I'd say that stack was the equivalent of running a very low dose anadrol. not var or winny. drol. simply cause of how 'full' it made me feel. that was my first time ever having that feeling so it was pretty cool and I'll never forget it. it brings back happy memories for me when training was new and exciting and addicting. now it's like a wife I've been married to for 20 years- I love her but the passion is hard to find some days :D

this ends story time w no one.
b

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2014, 11:46:09 AM »
Hot stuff was the bomb( the original with the illegal stuff in it) remember going to Dan Lurie bodybuilding store in the Bronx to pick up some GHB( back when it was legal and sold in supplement stores) and the manager clearing out the back room found a case of the original Hot Stuff- he was going to dump it but convinced him even though it was expired I would take it..shit tasted like ass but was legit!

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2014, 12:26:03 PM »
How do you catch a supp early before it's banned?

I hear all these stories about supps of the past.. There's gotta be one good one out now and people holding the lid on it ???

dustin

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2014, 02:59:36 PM »
That USPLabs stuff was pretty nuts. Never took Craze, but I think it had the same illegal stims.

I used to have amazing workouts and then an hour later I'd hit the wall and feel almost suicidal and super depressed. It was very strange. I used to take time off the pre workout supps and that's when I noticed no post workout slump. Took some pre workout shit again and same thing, I actually felt really high and wired in the gym. Then the reports came out that the stims were just amphetamines LOL

No wonder all those pre workout powders got you so wired.