Author Topic: Why women have stronger legs and men upper bodies?  (Read 6086 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Why women have stronger legs and men upper bodies?
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2014, 07:03:56 PM »
Sounds about right. NO WOMAN I trained or saw working out had legs as strong as even weak men.
I think we just threw women a bone with that "legs as strong as ours" horseshit.  ::)
I don't know. Maybe for their size and weight.
But, let's check out Cara Heads again (reposts)

[/youtube]

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2014, 08:09:43 PM »
That woman above is AWESOME. My kinda girl.

It's likely she doesn't use drugs/hormones, either. Just a hard-training young lady with a warrior spirit.

Puts most of the wimps on this board to shame.

P.S. I know it's possible, because my ex was a freak female, too, and, although not quite as strong as the woman above, she never touched drugs and just buckled down and worked her ass off. Wasn't afraid of heavy poundage or performing to her ultimate capabilities, session to session.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2014, 08:26:23 PM »
That woman above is AWESOME. My kinda girl.

It's likely she doesn't use drugs/hormones, either. Just a hard-training young lady with a warrior spirit.

Puts most of the wimps on this board to shame.

P.S. I know it's possible, because my ex was a freak female, too, and, although not quite as strong as the woman above, she never touched drugs and just buckled down and worked her ass off. Wasn't afraid of heavy poundage or performing to her ultimate capabilities, session to session.
If you are talking about the woman I posted, she was a 2008 US Olympic alternate

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2014, 12:17:06 AM »
Sounds about right. NO WOMAN I trained or saw working out had legs as strong as even weak men.
I think we just threw women a bone with that "legs as strong as ours" horseshit.  ::)

I've actually seen some guys working with the same weights I use for some exercises. So maybe a somewhat beginner female (me) is equal to a completely untrained male. But men in almost all instances are going to be stronger

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2014, 01:31:55 AM »
Why women have stronger legs and men stronger upper bodies? Serious?

ask 'baby mama' , ;D

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2014, 06:37:21 AM »
Most women  think that a man with big muscular legs look feminine.

WoooSSHHH  BeYeKe

the trainer

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2014, 06:55:05 AM »

WoooSSHHH  BeYeKe

He does not look feminine to me.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2014, 08:08:24 AM »
The body isn't designed to have huge loads placed across the shoulders where the load is basically concentrated on the discs in the lower spine.

Most power lifters have problems in later life because they fuck up their joints lifting weights that are too heavy for them.

The girl in the vid is going to keep going heavier and heavier and eventually somethings going to give.
Powerlifting is stupid.

the bro science is palpable in this post. 

i'm guessing that you're a big fan of dumbbell curls and 1 arm reverse grip cable concentration curls off of a preacher bench while kneeling on a bosu ball.....you know...to hit those stabilizer muscles.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2014, 08:48:03 AM »

WoooSSHHH  BeYeKe

Nope. Strong legs look powerful. Women are gonna like whatever level of muscularity they'll like, but you better believe women don't like chicken legs with a big upper body and vice versa.

Listen to what you typed... "big muscular legs look feminine"
...."big muscular arms look feminine"
...."big hands look feminine"
Etc
Basically anything big or muscular will not be associated with femininity

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2014, 10:03:30 AM »
^End of thread

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2014, 10:05:57 AM »

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2014, 05:07:16 PM »
The body isn't designed to have huge loads placed across the shoulders where the load is basically concentrated on the discs in the lower spine.

Most power lifters have problems in later life because they fuck up their joints lifting weights that are too heavy for them.

The girl in the vid is going to keep going heavier and heavier and eventually somethings going to give.
Powerlifting is stupid.

I take issue with some of your points here.

Firstly, arguing that the body is not designed to have huge loads placed across the shoulders is a ridiculous statement - name one sport where the mechanics of the sport involve something the body was "designed" to do? Like use the fine musculature of the shoulder to swing a baseball bat in the same repetitive motion? Or the elbows to swing a golf club? The knees and ankle joints were not "designed" to ride a bicycle. In fact I would go as far to argue that the movements involved in powerlifting (specifically the deadlift) do a better job than most sports of mimicking the physical tasks that our bodies evolved to be able to do in the first place.

Secondly, most high level athletes generally suffer some form of musculoskeletal trauma later in life. This is simply the result of years of accumulating strains and tweaks, performing the same repetitive motion and forceful exertions.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2014, 08:20:40 PM »
This thread aint good without pictures.

fuck who is this bitch?
l