Author Topic: Jack Link's Premium Cuts...  (Read 615 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Jack Link's Premium Cuts...
« on: June 15, 2011, 10:01:01 PM »
WTF! This shit is like colored salt with beef flavoring...anybody have this mess...

The description: Prime Rib seasoning, Beef Tender Cuts (slow cooked beef, naturally soked and dried, smoke flavor added)

96% fat free, 9 grams of Protein 3 grams total carbs

on the back (630 mg of sodium), and the shits are lil half inch to inch strips 10 altogether...

Ain't nothing but salt...shit, Jackin for Salt is more like the name...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Jack Link's Premium Cuts...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 10:22:05 PM »
You Americans think youre eating real animal cuts..haha.

Real nice, red, fresh looking steaks "trimmed" with minimal fat. Sounds great.  :D

You eat goo with flavourings and colour.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 10:28:58 PM »
WTF! This shit is like colored salt with beef flavoring...anybody have this mess...

The description: Prime Rib seasoning, Beef Tender Cuts (slow cooked beef, naturally soked and dried, smoke flavor added)

96% fat free, 9 grams of Protein 3 grams total carbs

on the back (630 mg of sodium), and the shits are lil half inch to inch strips 10 altogether...

Ain't nothing but salt...shit, Jackin for Salt is more like the name..

It's beef jerky, what do you expect?! how do you think the meat stays preserved for months and months?

it's a necessary evil, I used to think I was eating good when I would bring beef jerky out with me (to the movies or something) until I realized how much salt that shit had

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 10:32:13 PM »
You Americans think youre eating real animal cuts..haha.

Real nice, red, fresh looking steaks "trimmed" with minimal fat. Sounds great.  :D

You eat goo with flavourings and colour.

Sounds like your mom.  :D
D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 11:12:02 PM »
It's beef jerky, what do you expect?! how do you think the meat stays preserved for months and months?

it's a necessary evil, I used to think I was eating good when I would bring beef jerky out with me (to the movies or something) until I realized how much salt that shit had
Yeah, I know, but I haven't had beef jerky in a long timr, and even Slim Jims don't taste as bad...

I drank like a gallon of water to purge myself, and then had to chew some gum to get that sick ass taste out my mouth...yuck! Don't try that shit at all...