Author Topic: Jay Dwarfing 4 time Olympian Once Again  (Read 11768 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Jay Dwarfing 4 time Olympian Once Again
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2014, 05:04:42 PM »
Agreed about Coleman not being his best in '06/'07. But I'm talking about '01 and '09 Cutler. '01 Cutler would demolish Phil if phil came in looking like he did in 2011 (his all-time best). This speaks to how good Ronnie actually was, no doubt about that. But '01 Cutler was incredible. If it weren't for Ronnie being there Cutler would have smoked the competition.
2001 Cutler still didn't have much of a back. Cutler has been gifted many of his placings. In fact, if you look at his competitive history, he has had the biggest push and gifts probably of any pro since the 70s.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2014, 06:45:51 PM »
(After I saw that Brazzers logo)
Not sure if this is going to end well for Jay...

The funny thing is... if we put all 4 against this guy. what would happen?
 1 juice head and 3 fat fucks raped. ;D

Using a K1 fighter,just to give them a chance.

Gracie Rules

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2014, 06:55:19 PM »

One ugly fucker that only a mother could love, but hey, you don't say that in his face :D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2014, 06:55:37 PM »
The funny thing is ... If we put all four against this guy, what would happen?

Those two strongmen would brutalize that dude to a point where all the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put the fucker back together again. Each, alone, would do about the same.

They are simply too big, too strong and too aggressive for such in inferior man to hope to do anything but curl up, close his eyes and remember the good times with his fellow twink cage warriors, rolling on the mats and sniffing each other's farts.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2014, 09:46:13 PM »
2001 Cutler still didn't have much of a back. Cutler has been gifted many of his placings. In fact, if you look at his competitive history, he has had the biggest push and gifts probably of any pro since the 70s.

agreed

2007 O Vic Martinez was the clear winner

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2014, 10:01:30 PM »
Phil is likable.   

Some top pros are smug, insecure a-holes.   Showing off and always seeking reassurance.

I don't know anyone that thinks Phil is like that. 

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2014, 10:27:38 PM »
Who be says wat bout dat tho????

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
tank u jesus

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2014, 11:15:58 AM »
Those two strongmen would brutalize that dude to a point where all the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put the fucker back together again. Each, alone, would do about the same.

They are simply too big, too strong and too aggressive for such in inferior man to hope to do anything but curl up, close his eyes and remember the good times with his fellow twink cage warriors, rolling on the mats and sniffing each other's farts.

Gracie Rules

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2014, 11:18:53 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2014, 01:18:08 PM »

A compilation video of a sport fighter winning all over the place. Terrific. He is obviously a superior physical specimen and very good at what he does. And on the street, someone anyone would fear if things went sour.

However, again, those two strongmen would, in the most simplistic terms, destroy this man's ability to be mobile and to launch any further attacks. Outside of a lucky punch or kick, he would begin an assault, probably injure one or both men with these, and then immediately begin to have things broken, twisted and torn, be crushed by another's monstrous weight and quickly become breathless ... and then if he still has some fight left in him, and if his opponents don't feel mercy, he will likely have his head and face caved in and his ribcage destroyed from the sheer force, might and torqueing strength being applied.

He would start strong but quickly the scene would become difficult to view with his outrageous devastation. 

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2014, 01:46:10 PM »
Jay is a guy who stood and fought against Coleman...not many people can do that.

Phil is from a new subpar generation of bodybuilders.

He stood against a whole lineup of bodybuilders who'd wipe the floor with the current subpar group.

EspenG

• Getbig II
  • yawn
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2014, 02:31:25 PM »
Dwarfed by a mural.  :D

Phil Cheat...standing in front of the line

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2014, 10:03:13 AM »
A compilation video of a sport fighter winning all over the place. Terrific. He is obviously a superior physical specimen and very good at what he does. And on the street, someone anyone would fear if things went sour.

However, again, those two strongmen would, in the most simplistic terms, destroy this man's ability to be mobile and to launch any further attacks. Outside of a lucky punch or kick, he would begin an assault, probably injure one or both men with these, and then immediately begin to have things broken, twisted and torn, be crushed by another's monstrous weight and quickly become breathless ... and then if he still has some fight left in him, and if his opponents don't feel mercy, he will likely have his head and face caved in and his ribcage destroyed from the sheer force, might and torqueing strength being applied.

He would start strong but quickly the scene would become difficult to view with his outrageous devastation. 

Fight is about speed and endurance.

Those guys will run out of gas in 30 secs, if they start punching.. the result would be, running  out of gas much faster.

After a minute they will like a tree, and those arms will weight like 1 ton each.

Those guys don't have speed,endurance and probably can not handle pain. trust me getting punched and kicked hurts. Btw: do i have to remind you about eyes,balls,troath,nose and knees?

I could go on and on.....
Gracie Rules

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2014, 01:17:25 PM »
Fighting is about speed and endurance. Those guys (would) run out of gas in 30 secondss, if they start punching. The result would be running out of gas much faster. After a minute, they will feel like a tree, and those arms will weigh, like, one tonne, each. Those guys don't have speed, endurance, and probably cannot handle pain. Trust me, getting punched and kicked hurts. Btw: Do I have to remind you about eyes, balls, nose, and knees?

They don't need to swing away and take a long amount of time to destroy him. After the initial fray of a started fight, they could simply wrap him up and cause huge damage in mere moments. In your "gassing" thinking, you're imagining some metered altercation that requires success hinged upon a specified mode of attack. And those guys most certainly DO have speed (frighteningly explosive kind) and the necessary endurance. Not for sport fighting circumstances, but most definitely for a true fight scenario, acknowledging the specialized (and massively elite) attributes they bring to a combat role.

Pain tolerance? Their capacity to work through pain is astounding. If you sincerely doubt this, you're extremely ignorant to what it is they do, day in a day out.

I don't have to "trust you" that getting punched and kicked hurts. Been the receiver of both MANY times over the past two-plus decades, both in my capacity as a bouncer, sparring partner in formal fight schools and in a law-enforcement capacity. Not to mention my upbringing in a rough neighbourhood in Toronto, ON, Canada, where I weekly engaged in fisticuffs with all the black and Italian toughs.

What does feeling the pain of a limbed assault have to do with continuing your efforts? Unless you're unconscious or a complete wimp, and therefore in the fetal position crying for your momma, the discomfort of a strike isn't gonna halt what you're doing.

Yes, balls, eyes, throat, etc. ... What's your point? Again, unless assault to these areas results in death, paralysis or unconsciousness, how will they stop a rampaging attack from an elite athlete who is heralded for otherworldly strength, toughness, size, agility, ruggedness, and aggression? One, in this specific case, who stands almost seven feet tall and weighs, like, 430 pounds?

Do you honestly think some shots to the face is going to have him spin heel and run? Sure, a lucky shot might knock him out, or a fantastically timed and directed kick or poke might disable or falter some element of his total-body attack, but the latter would do little to ensure anything approaching defeat.

With all due respect, I really feel you're out to lunch with this whole fighting thing. Your words convey one who is a "UFC/MMA generation baby".

The real world isn't GSP, YouTube videos, gassing references and "ground game" plotting.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2014, 01:38:54 PM »

Le Banner was huge - would be a nightmare to get hit by those yeti feet.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2014, 05:11:07 PM »
They don't need to swing away and take a long amount of time to destroy him. After the initial fray of a started fight, they could simply wrap him up and cause huge damage in mere moments. In your "gassing" thinking, you're imagining some metered altercation that requires success hinged upon a specified mode of attack. And those guys most certainly DO have speed (frighteningly explosive kind) and the necessary endurance. Not for sport fighting circumstances, but most definitely for a true fight scenario, acknowledging the specialized (and massively elite) attributes they bring to a combat role.

Pain tolerance? Their capacity to work through pain is astounding. If you sincerely doubt this, you're extremely ignorant to what it is they do, day in a day out.

I don't have to "trust you" that getting punched and kicked hurts. Been the receiver of both MANY times over the past two-plus decades, both in my capacity as a bouncer, sparring partner in formal fight schools and in a law-enforcement capacity. Not to mention my upbringing in a rough neighbourhood in Toronto, ON, Canada, where I weekly engaged in fisticuffs with all the black and Italian toughs.

What does feeling the pain of a limbed assault have to do with continuing your efforts? Unless you're unconscious or a complete wimp, and therefore in the fetal position crying for your momma, the discomfort of a strike isn't gonna halt what you're doing.

Yes, balls, eyes, throat, etc. ... What's your point? Again, unless assault to these areas results in death, paralysis or unconsciousness, how will they stop a rampaging attack from an elite athlete who is heralded for otherworldly strength, toughness, size, agility, ruggedness, and aggression? One, in this specific case, who stands almost seven feet tall and weighs, like, 430 pounds?

Do you honestly think some shots to the face is going to have him spin heel and run? Sure, a lucky shot might knock him out, or a fantastically timed and directed kick or poke might disable or falter some element of his total-body attack, but the latter would do little to ensure anything approaching defeat.

With all due respect, I really feel you're out to lunch with this whole fighting thing. Your words convey one who is a "UFC/MMA generation baby".

The real world isn't GSP, YouTube videos, gassing references and "ground game" plotting.

::)
 Where's your God now? Mariuz "the strongest man in the world"was not strong enough to break Tim in half? almost having a heat attack 2 min into the fight.lol

You probably thing that any of those dudes could have a chance against Tyson.

Gracie Rules

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2014, 07:01:25 PM »
Where's your God now? Mariuz "the strongest man in the world"was not strong enough to break Tim in half? almost having a heat attack 2 min into the figh. You probably thing that any of those dudes could have a chance against Tyson.

Your argument and example is so fraught with holes I can't even be bothered to continue with this debate. And, no, I am not out of ammunition. What I am is fatigued with having to shoot down all your, again, flawed opinions and beliefs.

That fight in the video doesn't only actually PROVE what I say, but it does so in a decisive and very profound way. How does it do this? If you can't figure that out for yourself, well, my assumption that you're not too enlightened to the whole fighting thing is proven correct.

When your "evidence" to back your opinion only solidifies that of your opponent's, it's time to throw in the towel, man.

You have helped me win my argument.

Thanks!

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2014, 09:06:56 AM »
Your argument and example is so fraught with holes I can't even be bothered to continue with this debate. And, no, I am not out of ammunition. What I am is fatigued with having to shoot down all your, again, flawed opinions and beliefs.

That fight in the video doesn't only actually PROVE what I say, but it does so in a decisive and very profound way. How does it do this? If you can't figure that out for yourself, well, my assumption that you're not too enlightened to the whole fighting thing is proven correct.

When your "evidence" to back your opinion only solidifies that of your opponent's, it's time to throw in the towel, man.

You have helped me win my argument.

Thanks!

I'm sorry not trying to argue with you.

You were pointing that those dudes are to big and strong, they will multilate a fighter "ripping off limbs and sh*t ".

So how come Mariuz lost the fight? he was the world strongest man.

Lost the fight against a fat dude. lol, must be really hard to tear fat a part.

That video was very clear. your point is invalid.
Gracie Rules