Author Topic: any good quality video of saddam's hanging?  (Read 2954 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: any good quality video of saddam's hanging?
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2007, 10:50:58 PM »
Are you saying that Bush and his family making millions off it had nothing to do with it?  Not to pull a strawman on you, but I'm just curious.
how did bush make millions? he did not.   your statement has absolutely no validity, except the fact that it sounds cool and hip to be anti-bush.   despite your vaguely leftist doctrine of beliefs; you know nothing about politics or national policy other than what you hear from michael moore and george clooney.

piss off, piss ant.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2007, 10:54:56 PM »
Do you believe any of Bush's business partners or friends have made money from the war in Iraq?
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2007, 11:36:49 PM »
how did bush make millions? he did not.   your statement has absolutely no validity, except the fact that it sounds cool and hip to be anti-bush.   despite your vaguely leftist doctrine of beliefs; you know nothing about politics or national policy other than what you hear from michael moore and george clooney.

piss off, piss ant.

candidate,

you speak like a brainwashed 18 year old dreamer.

in real life, cheney got busted taking haliburton money while in office, Bush1 has made a billion from saidu/bin laden connections since 2001, and much of the other shit is gagged under 'national security' label.

stop being so naive and do a little reading.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2007, 09:03:48 PM »

candidate,

you speak like a brainwashed 18 year old dreamer.

in real life, cheney got busted taking haliburton money while in office, Bush1 has made a billion from saidu/bin laden connections since 2001, and much of the other shit is gagged under 'national security' label.

stop being so naive and do a little reading.

240 prove to me that "Bush1 has made a billion from saidu/bin laden connections since 2001"
and i will let you use my avatar space as an advertisement for your company fo the next two whole months time.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2007, 09:14:35 PM »
are you familiar with the carlyle group?