Author Topic: Back to the board! :)  (Read 4252 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Back to the board! :)
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2011, 04:34:33 AM »
I remember the pics of the jailbait you posted at the swimming pool, one was your sister yes ?  :D not worried about you but how is she going  ;D

And welcome back bro  8) - hopefully it was you that posted that tight latin ass  :D

Need to see said pics.
Trans Milkshake.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2011, 09:55:47 AM »
I remember the pics of the jailbait you posted at the swimming pool, one was your sister yes ?  :D not worried about you but how is she going  ;D

And welcome back bro  8) - hopefully it was you that posted that tight latin ass  :D
}
she used to be my girlfriend bo, then someone richer showed up and she stopped loving me! hahahaa thats the way it works down here!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2011, 09:59:28 AM »
}
she used to be my girlfriend bo, then someone richer showed up and she stopped loving me! hahahaa thats the way it works down here!

It works like  that everywhere, bro!

The difference between that world and this world is that where you live the girls want to give pussy! They want you! Dump you or not, they feel that you are incredible and they want you, no games, lets do it and they are like that way sober aswell.

In here where I live, you have to be at the right place at the right time prety much. It's not so blatant, but it is what it is.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2011, 01:21:36 PM »
Welcome back amigo.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2011, 05:39:35 PM »
}
:'(

Some pics to cheer you up  :D