Author Topic: Michigan Republicans Pass Law Allowing Christians to Bully Gay Students  (Read 7346 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
WTF!!

But in a stinging floor speech, Senator Gretchen Whitmer expressed her dissatisfaction with the new law, which is said to create a special exception for bullies who have "a sincerely held religious belief or moral conviction," as well as neglecting to protect to bullying against students based on sexual orientation or gender identity,

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Michigan Republicans Pass Law Allowing Christians to Bully Gay Students
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 05:50:23 PM »
So, i guess Christians can bully anyone they want with only minimal consequences because of their religious convictions. WTF is wrong with America?  :-\ :-\
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 05:54:49 PM »
I didn't realize praying for someone is considered bullying!

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 06:01:46 PM »

Come on Coach...how about showing some intellectual honesty on this one. Not everything has to be ideological

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 06:02:10 PM »

Coach, this has nothing to do with the topic! Read what is highlighted in black. They are clearly allowing one group to bully another because they hold some moral convictions, and are therefore the exception. How is this right or just?
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 06:10:03 PM »
On my phone at a HS football game. Can't see the link or highlighted.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 06:16:51 PM »

Just read this:

new law, which is said to create a special exception for bullies who have "a sincerely held religious belief or moral conviction,"

Basically, if youre a christian or whatever and you bully someone, special exceptions will be made for you because you hold a religious belief or moral conviction.

Religion poisons everything!!!
X

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 06:17:29 PM »

It says if you are a Christian and he is a sissy, you're allowed to fuck with him no problem tilll he offs himself, and even then, you're cool, you would have made their hold on power a little easier by getting rid of a potential dem vote

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 06:24:42 PM »
I cant wait to see how Coach wraps his religious bullshit around this new law. Coach probably thinks its okay to beat up on bullies, especially if the other kid is a religious loon!
X

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 06:37:04 PM »
Pretty simple, dont let your kid catch The Gay and no-one will bully them.

that senator is a srs MILF

billytwolips

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2011, 09:41:53 PM »
Religion of Peace  ;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2011, 10:12:15 PM »
It's about time.   :D :D Way to go MICHIGAN, but i know the law had to come from East Lansing.  >:( >:(
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2011, 10:20:56 PM »
In all seriousness, i did not even read it, but people get bullied in Elementary/Middle/high school,...etc. all the time and you either fight back or you don't and get your ass kicked. So, if the homosexuals get all irritated about getting bullied, fight back and shut up the Christians/religious individuals. And to point out certain examples - Fat people got bullied and so did skinny ass people. Deal with it. Do something and fight back. Homosexual's, queers, fags,..etc whatever people call them can go home and cry to mommy and daddy or fight back and can say, "Fuck You." If any Homo fights for what they believe in, good for them, but if you cry like a bitch, you are a bitch. No big fuckin deal.  8)
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 10:36:43 PM »

Some Un-Gaying  :D
D

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2011, 11:30:50 PM »
So, i guess Christians can bully anyone they want with only minimal consequences because of their religious convictions. WTF is wrong with America?  :-\ :-\

Pussification does not become you, my friend.

I'll wager that as a very small mulatto male growing up in America I was made fun of and beaten up a great deal more than the majority of those that post here.  More than any homosexual I have ever known as well.  You know what?  I gave as good (or at least tried to  ;D) as I got.

With regard to this subject, nothing is "wrong" with America but something is most definitely wrong with those that feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeel they neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeed to make everything "fair". 

WTF?  Is it cold where you live or did your testicles just retract due to shame?

That goes for anyone that would support the pussification of our country.  Country.  Not cuntry. 

What's next on the agenda of drama queens, no "bullying of pedophiles or people that like to eat shit?  Boys want to dress up like girls and be called girls?  Girls demand "addadicktome" operations and shout to the roof tops that they were born the wrong sex?  You'd better stop anyone from thinking anything is wrong.

Where do you draw the line in the sand, kids?  You can't because you are standing in quicksand.  Fuck that noise people.

Either begin to behave as a man or move to a warmer climate and maybe those things will drop.   ;)   Later, sir.  I am very tired.

Stavios

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2011, 11:47:45 PM »
In all seriousness, i did not even read it, but people get bullied in Elementary/Middle/high school,...etc. all the time and you either fight back or you don't and get your ass kicked. So, if the homosexuals get all irritated about getting bullied, fight back and shut up the Christians/religious individuals. And to point out certain examples - Fat people got bullied and so did skinny ass people. Deal with it. Do something and fight back. Homosexual's, queers, fags,..etc whatever people call them can go home and cry to mommy and daddy or fight back and can say, "Fuck You." If any Homo fights for what they believe in, good for them, but if you cry like a bitch, you are a bitch. No big fuckin deal.  8)

The law is fucking stupid and I can't even beleive people are actually paid to debate on these things

but you make a DAMN good point.
Every homo should just take boxing lessons and train a bit and stand up for themself just like everyone else do

if you are dude that looks like you can fight back, people will leave you the fuck alone. homo or not

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2011, 04:37:33 AM »
The law is fucking stupid and I can't even beleive people are actually paid to debate on these things

but you make a DAMN good point.
Every homo should just take boxing lessons and train a bit and stand up for themself just like everyone else do

if you are dude that looks like you can fight back, people will leave you the fuck alone. homo or not
Agreed.  Homos need to defend themselves just like everyone else.  There's no special laws protecting straight kids from being bullied. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2011, 10:43:22 AM »
haha, what kinda state has to pass a law like this?  No need for it here in the South.  We bully all types and don't give a shit.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2011, 11:00:37 AM »
haha, what kinda state has to pass a law like this?  No need for it here in the South.  We bully all types and don't give a shit.

Yea, it was encouraged to bully fags when i got to the south.  8) Every once in a while one of them stood up and fought, but it rarely happened  :-\ :-\
D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2011, 11:02:34 AM »
Yea, it was encouraged to bully fags when i got to the south.  8) Every once in a while one of them stood up and fought, but it rarely happened  :-\ :-\

YES!  So how many did you beat back into the closet?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2011, 11:12:38 AM »

:D :D

I kinda feel bad for the homo's, but it is what it is.

How the fuck do you turn something like this away?

D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2011, 11:14:02 AM »
LOL. Craftily worded.    ;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2011, 11:23:53 AM »

I started posting on GB.  :D :D :D
D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2011, 01:45:57 PM »
where does the law say anything about christians?

seems like the op has a vendetta and is trying to play it out...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2011, 02:24:26 PM »

There is always a backlash. Bullying is in the eye of the person who is bullied right now. Enough cases come forward where it isn't really bullying and things will change. In the meantime, the law is on the side of the bullied and not the bullier. So my recommendation to those who pray for others is to do so quietly. If you don't tell someone you are praying for them, they can't accuse you of harassment or bullying.