Author Topic: fucking prostitue, safe?  (Read 3760 times)

qbkilla

• Getbig III
fucking prostitue, safe?
« on: February 20, 2012, 04:00:52 PM »
Long story short,,,my Part time job im a mentor to a dude in a wheelchair who cant speak,,,good job,,nice guy,,,i just gotta run him to a car show, or motorcycle show 1x a week and get him out and i get paid pretty well,,,helps me buy my GH.  yesterday took him down to the whore district in  strip club and he was getting lap dances,,,i wasn't spending money just chilling and a ok looking stripper who im sure is a prostitute too (all down here are), kept trying to whip my dick out my zipper and stick it in her.  She looked OK but def dirty and i passed but gave her my number and she keeps calling me.  Id like to hit it just to say i did, make a vid for my buddies,,,but dont wanna get HIV how well do you guys trust condoms?   ???

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: fucking prostitue, safe?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 04:07:08 PM »
sorry, bro, you got aids, you are dying

:D

T-rex

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 04:08:56 PM »
Aside from the hiv, u can still get the herps cuz even though the shaft is protected, the pube area below is still exposed. Use the right head in this matter. Im bettin you aint the first or last shes done that to. Fap then come to your senses.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 04:14:17 PM »
Can someone who can't speak not be a nice guy?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 04:15:28 PM »
Hey "qbkilla", I recommend fucking a girl who doesn't get paid by guys for this service.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 04:17:00 PM »
Hey "qbkilla", I recommend fucking a girl who doesn't get paid by guys for this service.
What a concept!  :)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 04:20:14 PM »
Long story short,,,my Part time job im a mentor to a dude in a wheelchair who cant speak,,,good job,,nice guy,,,i just gotta run him to a car show, or motorcycle show 1x a week and get him out and i get paid pretty well,,,helps me buy my GH.  yesterday took him down to the whore district in  strip club and he was getting lap dances,,,i wasn't spending money just chilling and a ok looking stripper who im sure is a prostitute too (all down here are), kept trying to whip my dick out my zipper and stick it in her.  She looked OK but def dirty and i passed but gave her my number and she keeps calling me.  Id like to hit it just to say i did, make a vid for my buddies,,,but dont wanna get HIV how well do you guys trust condoms?   ???

Well according to gh15, gh makes inmune to hiv so what's the problem?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 04:21:07 PM »
Studies have shown that if you are a male having sex with a female prostitute, the odds of you contracting HIV are still pretty low.

"1"

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 04:23:00 PM »
There is no such thing as HIV, just a myth created by the media

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 04:28:07 PM »
Very safe.
a

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2012, 04:29:30 PM »
There is no such thing as HIV, just a myth created by the media
Tell that to d anthony...
H

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2012, 04:33:31 PM »
Tell that to d anthony...

Aren't Aids patients supposed to be skinny with a sunken face?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2012, 04:35:33 PM »
Studies have shown that if you are a male having sex with a female prostitute, the odds of you contracting HIV are still pretty low.

"1"
How about a female having sex with a male prostitute?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2012, 04:40:17 PM »
Don't do it!!! those bitches are dirty.
A

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2012, 04:41:12 PM »
Aren't Aids patients supposed to be skinny with a sunken face?

good point,maybe his is not "full blown" yet...as those cheeks are quite 'chipmunkesque"
H

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2012, 04:42:36 PM »
How about a female having sex with a male prostitute?

If the male prostitute uses a condom, the risk is low for transmission.  If the male prostitute goes raw and has HIV, the risk of contraction is VERY high.

Vice versa, if a male has raw sex with a female prostitute that is HIV positive, the odds of the male contracting HIV is still pretty low.

"1"

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2012, 04:51:27 PM »
When I was 18 my friend's dad bought me and him a couple of hookers down in Vegas for his birthday. the kid's dad was loaded and the girls were very high class and it was a great time. Definitely not like I thought it would be like you see the hookers in the movies
l

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2012, 04:55:29 PM »
I dont understand this
you obviously have internet connection so why have you not researched the matter on the fuck knows how many sites rather than asking wishful thinking questions of a form populated by countless kidult pseudo studs
as to what you can catch there are a lot of nasties beside HIV (which statistically speaking is not easy to get but like all odds it matters a whit if you pick the short straw)
Possibly the best sites to get information from are those targating gay guys as most gays are more tuned in to and less screamish & prudish about the squelch details. Neither your cock or the buggies are interested in orientation so inform yourself
Your post also suggests you have had little french letter writing / riding so go off and do some dummy runs

Yawn,,,,can you teach me about french letter writing and dummy runs so i know?  Also let me know your favorite homo sites so i can ask them, taking advice from homos always a good idea  ;D

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2012, 04:57:34 PM »
Yawn,,,,can you teach me about french letter writing and dummy runs so i know?  Also let me know your favorite homo sites so i can ask them, taking advice from homos always a good idea  ;D

good luck with your sexual purchase
c

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2012, 05:15:53 PM »
so the only bug your guys are worried about is HIV?  :-\
A

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2012, 05:23:14 PM »
serious question,,,she is a stripper and prostitute and has connections with strippers and other prostitutes and drug dealers,,, population who are most likely to have HIV,,,,im thinking maybe she can help me find serostim,,,or may have HIV, or know another hooker with HIV,,,or druggie,,,and i might be able to get a hookup for a kit of stim a month,,,,should i just call her and flat out ask her this or should i hang with her one time and talk to her,,,how the fuck do you ask someone "hey do you know any HIV positive people that would sell me their serostim HGH" ?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2012, 05:26:16 PM »
serious question,,,she is a stripper and prostitute and has connections with strippers and other prostitutes and drug dealers,,, population who are most likely to have HIV,,,,im thinking maybe she can help me find serostim,,,or may have HIV, or know another hooker with HIV,,,or druggie,,,and i might be able to get a hookup for a kit of stim a month,,,,should i just call her and flat out ask her this or should i hang with her one time and talk to her,,,how the fuck do you ask someone "hey do you know any HIV positive people that would sell me their serostim HGH" ?

yuu just ask them unless you dont want them to think your thak kind of guy
c

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2012, 05:28:25 PM »
so why would a person with HIV that needs HGH sell it? They can't be making that much money off it.
A

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2012, 05:29:50 PM »
yuu just ask them unless you dont want them to think your thak kind of guy

"that kinda guy"?  Not sure what that means, that sounds like something someone in starbucks or a homosexual would say.  Me and my friends when we workout or go out and watch football we dont use words like "i dont wanna be that kinda guy" or "do i look fabulous?" Sounds gay, dont understand your lingo lol.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2012, 05:31:01 PM »
so why would a person with HIV that needs HGH sell it? They can't be making that much money off it.

happens alot, thats how alot of guys get stim.  a guy i know on this board gets it but not from HIV patient.  offer then $200 more than their copay they sell, they want hard drugs not GH.