Author Topic: Illuminati  (Read 6169 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Illuminati
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2012, 05:19:54 AM »
Illuminati = bogeymen for adults.

Be good and compliant or they're gonna getcha.

I don't think so, I knew a guy who was a free mason and was very wealthy, owned at least 50 rental properties and owned a bunch of stores, this guy was known for catching live animals and drinking their blood while the animal was still alive, apparently the fear let out some chemical in the blood stream that would give him some sort of satisfaction, very freaky stuff and he had some heavy connections and was a devil worshipper. fucked up big time.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2012, 09:02:41 AM »
I don't think so, I knew a guy who was a free mason and was very wealthy, owned at least 50 rental properties and owned a bunch of stores, this guy was known for catching live animals and drinking their blood while the animal was still alive, apparently the fear let out some chemical in the blood stream that would give him some sort of satisfaction, very freaky stuff and he had some heavy connections and was a devil worshipper. fucked up big time.

Correct, they work in fear.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2012, 12:30:02 PM »
if people dont realize many of these elite and wealthy, and celebrities are serious into the devil worship and illuminati agenda, you can refuse to believe it or awake to it all and free your minds,

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2012, 04:55:17 PM »
if people dont realize many of these elite and wealthy, and celebrities are serious into the devil worship and illuminati agenda, you can refuse to believe it or awake to it all and free your minds,

they enjoy homosexuality and other freaky shit, total sinners. people are so naive and think that everybody operates on the same moral system. not true at all.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2012, 01:27:12 AM »
Wtf?!

Tell us some more detailed stories about him bro, that shit is fascinating