Author Topic: Brock Lesnar responds to the haters (Sportscenter)  (Read 1580 times)

James

Brock Lesnar responds to the haters (Sportscenter)
« on: March 30, 2011, 06:19:38 AM »

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: Brock Lesnar responds to the haters (Sportscenter)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 06:50:11 AM »
Funny how Brock has more media attention than any other HW fighter and he's not even the champ.

With his book, TUF show, and upcoming fight, he's surely cashing in right now.

Love him or hate him, the guy is popular, especially with his new "media-friendly" personality.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 11:50:11 PM »
Funny how Brock has more media attention than any other HW fighter and he's not even the champ.

With his book, TUF show, and upcoming fight, he's surely cashing in right now.

Love him or hate him, the guy is popular, especially with his new "media-friendly" personality.

Never saw the big deal with him. I know hes a helluvan athlete but he's got no charisma and is just a big strong farmboy that wrestled all his life. His name is unique which is important for popularity too.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 09:08:10 AM »
Never saw the big deal with him. I know hes a helluvan athlete but he's got no charisma and is just a big strong farmboy that wrestled all his life. His name is unique which is important for popularity too.

Brock Lesnar is a genetic freak that is fun to watch. To compete at the top level of MMA in such a short time is insane.

People want to see Brock kick ass or get his ass kicked....not to many 'in-between' with him.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 04:45:11 PM »
Brock Lesnar is a genetic freak that is fun to watch. To compete at the top level of MMA in such a short time is insane.

People want to see Brock kick ass or get his ass kicked....not to many 'in-between' with him.

Hes a freak yeah, but other than his physical abilities never thought he was all that entertaining. I do anticipate watching him fight though..

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 05:50:25 PM »
Hes a freak yeah, but other than his physical abilities never thought he was all that entertaining. I do anticipate watching him fight though..

I agree...I do anticipate his fights as well.  I've gone from wanting him to get his ass kicked to respecting him a bit.  The guy could surely make just as much money doing many other things...he really doesn't have to fight.  Got to respect him a little for that.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 08:25:34 PM »
I agree...I do anticipate his fights as well.  I've gone from wanting him to get his ass kicked to respecting him a bit.  The guy could surely make just as much money doing many other things...he really doesn't have to fight.  Got to respect him a little for that.

I never said I don't respect him. I respect anyone who has wrestled at the level he has, tons of respect. Wrestling is the hardest sport on the planet and those guys are mentally tougher than any other athlete. I actually admire the guy for being outspoken, which is a rare trait in our ultra sensitive pansy society. Thats why i'm a huge Sonnen supporter too, guy tells it like it is and doesn't care what people think of him. Brock and Chael aren't trying to be popular or build fans, they just say whats on their minds and dare somebody to tell them different. Those high level amateur wrestlers are a different bread of person.

However, I just never saw the big deal with Brocks popularity in WWE or as a celebrity figure thats all. Guys just an overgrown farmer with no charisma.