Author Topic: Who is braving the Black Friday crowds?  (Read 5212 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Who is braving the Black Friday crowds?
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2022, 05:06:47 PM »
honestly when I’m at work it’s the “ Hunter Labrada diet” (whey protein shakes with rice cereal in a blender ) I obviously can’t sit down every 2-3 hours for a good meal (takes me 60 seconds to pound down a shake) I make the shakes up the night before and put them in a cooler and stick them in the work refrigerator… so I’m getting anywhere between 6-9 shakes a day / night … with having all my teeth extracted I kind of got used to shakes ……. They digest fine and give me no stomach or gas problems (was drinking egg whites and had severe gas/ stomach issues!) everyone is different tho ..

You sound like Titus in the kitchen back in ‘02. Liquid egg whites. “They digest just fine.”  :D
I’m with you on shakes for convenience and calories. I do two 700 calorie shakes a day with whey iso, walnuts, coconut water and a cup of oatmeal blueberries. I couldn’t imagine eating 3800 calories everyday of just food. My teeth would be falling out  ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2022, 05:09:39 PM »
umm I’m walking like this (pretty tight uniform) so I get the old ladies cat calling me lol …yea it can get to ya! Same fucking mall day after day….(I’ll hop on “ GetBig “ real fast see what Hankins is up to!) i look at is this way … no other job is going to allow me to eat or drink a shake every 3 hours…. Bosses totally leave me alone / don’t tell me what to do ..,and the radio calls (dispatch ) are interesting… shoplifting….fights … someone is having sex in the family restroom … lol everyday it’s different …. You don’t know what’s going to happen… what you are going to get! I get treated with respect and that’s a huge thing for me! So I like it!

Are "mall walkers" still a big thing?  Used to be the old farts would get in the malls before the stores opened and do their walking in the AC.  I believe that years ago there was a push to ban this on account of injury liability and such.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2022, 05:17:29 PM »
Are "mall walkers" still a big thing?  Used to be the old farts would get in the malls before the stores opened and do their walking in the AC.  I believe that years ago there was a push to ban this on account of injury liability and such.
No lol that’s still a thing! (Mostly with older retired folks …. We actually open the mall up an hour earlier for the walkers (before the stores open) and of course you get some homeless people trying to hang out all day in the nice air conditioning…. I usually have a heart and leave them alone / unless they are filthy / smell really bad and or are pan handling …..we get a lot of career criminals that work together and hit various malls all in one day (double park rush in … snatch some merchandise then run out to a waiting vehicle ) we work hand in hand with the Palm Beach Sheriff’s office and have  deputies on payroll for all shifts … we carry handcuffs and mace and also have a PBSO holding cell in our security office ..  so it can be fun at times!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2022, 05:19:25 PM »
You sound like Titus in the kitchen back in ‘02. Liquid egg whites. “They digest just fine.”  :D
I’m with you on shakes for convenience and calories. I do two 700 calorie shakes a day with whey iso, walnuts, coconut water and a cup of oatmeal blueberries. I couldn’t imagine eating 3800 calories everyday of just food. My teeth would be falling out  ;)
Life is good …..at the present time!

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2022, 05:23:48 PM »
Life is good …..at the present time!

Lmao! We love it out here in Vegas. Nothing could possibly go wrong, Mits…….

I’m sure he was a drugged out jackass, but I always enjoyed Craig in those videos

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2022, 05:37:06 PM »
Lmao! We love it out here in Vegas. Nothing could possibly go wrong, Mits…….

I’m sure he was a drugged out jackass, but I always enjoyed Craig in those videos
yea me too! “ cruising in the jeep baby!” “ Mits … you going to film me eating ???!!?”

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2022, 05:38:26 PM »
yea me too! “ cruising in the jeep baby!” “ Mits … you going to film me eating ???!!?”

Beautiful day in Venice, Mits!

I believe the YouTube vid is called “Jeep Thrills”  ;D

Open air wrangler, tiger rice cooker always running, warm flank steak on the stove, banging fitness whores. Life was good at that present time….

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2022, 05:47:10 PM »
Titus’s girl in the 1996 USA video … smoking hot!

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2022, 05:50:17 PM »
Titus’s girl in the 1996 USA video … smoking hot!

Oh man. I remember seeing her on musclemag covers *boing*

Have you found Kelly Ryan yet?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2022, 06:20:28 PM »
Oh man. I remember seeing her on musclemag covers *boing*

I remember Louie looking at her in all the old muscle mags.

I had some muscle mags and used to do a little jerking off myself. I would say to myself 'boom, take a look at this hunk a man!'

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2022, 06:27:22 PM »
umm I’m walking like this (pretty tight uniform) so I get the old ladies cat calling me lol …yea it can get to ya! Same fucking mall day after day….(I’ll hop on “ GetBig “ real fast see what Hankins is up to!) i look at is this way … no other job is going to allow me to eat or drink a shake every 3 hours…. Bosses totally leave me alone / don’t tell me what to do ..,and the radio calls (dispatch ) are interesting… shoplifting….fights … someone is having sex in the family restroom … lol everyday it’s different …. You don’t know what’s going to happen… what you are going to get! I get treated with respect and that’s a huge thing for me! So I like it!

How often are people having sex in the family restroom (parsh).

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2022, 06:31:20 PM »

no …… I need some help!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2022, 06:32:04 PM »

How often are people having sex in the family restroom (parsh).
lol once a month maybe……., young kids mostly

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2022, 09:04:29 PM »
lol once a month maybe……., young kids mostly

whats your typical response for this kind of "situation"

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2022, 12:24:06 AM »
I hate Christmas so much it almost makes me want to become a Jehovah's Witness.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2022, 02:21:31 AM »
I remember Louie looking at her in all the old muscle mags.

I had some muscle mags and used to do a little jerking off myself. I would say to myself 'boom, take a look at this hunk a man!'
;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2022, 06:05:51 AM »

Hey Mike, what kind of shakes do you drink?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2022, 06:57:06 AM »
whats your typical response for this kind of "situation"

with the mad pussy Mike's pullin in the mall, he's probably banging em in the bathroom.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2022, 07:17:43 AM »
Hey Mike, what kind of shakes do you drink?
Labrada ISO Whey ..

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2022, 08:08:07 AM »
Labrada ISO Whey ..

Labrada had good tasting stuff. Haven’t had any since the Pro-V 60 days though

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2022, 08:09:47 AM »
Labrada ISO Whey ..

They are made by that larger manuf who keeps getting busted for improper MFG, etc... (800+ BRANDS AFFECTED).

https://blog.priceplow.com/industry-news/abh-pharma-indictment

https://www.docdroid.net/7GA4ylv/abh-pharma-customer-list-businesswire-20200120-xlsx

Muzzy Protein

The DOJ indictment, which names Mohammed Jahirul Islam (“Islam”) as the owner of the three companies, alleges that their facilities distributed adulterated and misbranded dietary supplements and unapproved and misbranded drugs.[2] They signed a consent decree[3] forcing Islam to destroy all dietary supplements (and drugs) in their possession within 15 days, which has now also been posted on the FDA’s website.[4]

The DOJ indictment report stated that ABH failed 6 FDA audits over the years, had warning letters dating back to 2012, and neglected to conduct at least one appropriate test for ingredient identity.[2]

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2022, 08:19:16 AM »

Narrow clavicles on the fella on the left. Decent guns but delts are necessary to be a monster. Like I am. Puny average man

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2022, 08:56:42 AM »
Narrow clavicles on the fella on the left. Decent guns but delts are necessary to be a monster. Like I am. Puny average man
  ;D ;D ;D ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2022, 09:00:05 AM »
They are made by that larger manuf who keeps getting busted for improper MFG, etc... (800+ BRANDS AFFECTED).

https://blog.priceplow.com/industry-news/abh-pharma-indictment

https://www.docdroid.net/7GA4ylv/abh-pharma-customer-list-businesswire-20200120-xlsx

Muzzy Protein

The DOJ indictment, which names Mohammed Jahirul Islam (“Islam”) as the owner of the three companies, alleges that their facilities distributed adulterated and misbranded dietary supplements and unapproved and misbranded drugs.[2] They signed a consent decree[3] forcing Islam to destroy all dietary supplements (and drugs) in their possession within 15 days, which has now also been posted on the FDA’s website.[4]

The DOJ indictment report stated that ABH failed 6 FDA audits over the years, had warning letters dating back to 2012, and neglected to conduct at least one appropriate test for ingredient identity.[2]
Been meaning to try this company for years now! https://truenutrition.com/pages/instagram-gallery

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2022, 09:51:01 AM »
Labrada ISO Whey ..

No, what I meant was are you adding things to it for the carbs and fats you need each day?