Author Topic: Obama: "part of my job is to scout out vacation spots for Michelle". LOL!!!!!  (Read 4047 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama in Colombia: ‘Part of My Job Is to Scout Out Where I May Want to Bring Michelle Back Later...
CNSNews ^
Posted on April 15, 2012 4:26:48 PM EDT by Sub-Driver

Obama in Colombia: ‘Part of My Job Is to Scout Out Where I May Want to Bring Michelle Back Later for Vacation’ By Terence P. Jeffrey April 15, 2012

(CNSNews.com) - Just two days after President Barack Obama gave a sharply edged response to news anchor Larry Conners of KMOV in St. Louis after Conners had asked the president about Americans who “get frustrated and even angered when they see the first family jetting around [to] different vacations and so forth,” Obama told a panel at the Summit of the Americas in Cartagena, Colombia that part of his job there was to scout out locations for a future vacation with First Lady Michelle Obama.

Obama was speaking on a panel with Colombian President Juan Mauel Santos and Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff when he made the remarks. The panel was moderated by Chris Matthews of MSNBC.

“I want to thank President Santos and the people of Colombia for the extraordinary hospitality in the beautiful city of Cartagena,” said Obama. “We're having a wonderful time. And usually when I take these summit trips, part of my job is to scout out where I may want to bring Michelle back later for vacation. So we'll make sure to come back sometime in the near future.”

Obama, the two other presidents, and Chris Matthews were sitting in white armchairs for the panel. Obama was wearing a blue blazer, but was not wearing a tie.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I guaranty Obama will be broke and divorced within 5 years of leaving office just like most NBA players.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i guarantee you'll be on here nonstop for the next four years,unlike the other this guarantee is 100% right ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i guarantee you'll be on here nonstop for the next four years,unlike the other this guarantee is 100% right ;D

Obama thinks he is a billionaire while living on a million dollar salary.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Why do you post videos with complete nutcases?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.

Good post chief. There are still patriots in this country.
®

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
I guaranty Obama will be broke and divorced within 5 years of leaving office just like most NBA players.   

don't be silly... he'll be the most revered president in the last 100 years... he'll be an amazing diplomatic asset to future presidents

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
retarded drunk guy in front of concrete wall

War-Horse

• Getbig V
don't be silly... he'll be the most revered president in the last 100 years... he'll be an amazing diplomatic asset to future presidents

True.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
He's going to be like Carter....another you don't invite to the WH. He's such a piece of shit.....
L

RRKore

• Getbig IV

I guarantee that you don't know the difference between "guarantee" and "guaranty".

Necrosis

• Getbig V
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2572615/Michelle-Obama-plans-pricey-trip-China-First-Family-criticized-spending-hundreds-millions-dollars-traveling-taxpayers-dime.html

And that pig is off again on another vacation

In comparison to other presidents he is in line with the rest. You fake outrage is getting annoying you fucking ocd riddled shut in.

bears

• Getbig IV
In comparison to other presidents he is in line with the rest. You fake outrage is getting annoying you fucking ocd riddled shut in.

and there were 100 threads on here bitching about GWB's vacations and displaying outrage.  so why aren't the same people outraged again?  oh wait I know.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I don't remember Laura Bush doing this.....I don't remember her doing much other then the book thing and going to Walter Reed. I don't remember Hil doing much like this as well.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
if he's on vacation, then he's less likely to be implementing a horrible liberal agenda.

Imagine if obama was working 70 hours a week... he'd probably have amnesty (marco approvio!), a gun bill (romney approved) and maybe some other nonsense passed.

Be thankful he's only half-assing it.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
and there were 100 threads on here bitching about GWB's vacations and displaying outrage.  so why aren't the same people outraged again?  oh wait I know.

My point is that the outrage is retarded. He didn't spend that money simply to go to on vacation, he is the president, hence alot of security, arrangement etc need to be made. If you disagree then fine, but the figure means nothign without dissection. Was the money for manicures, or secret service, security etc?

I honestly can't see how one could reconcile a thinking man who is a millonaire using tax payers money for fun that is documented. All presidents endure immense stress, unless they are wasting money they shoudl vacation alot. This idea of perpetual work is absurd, humans do best when they are relaxed, expecting him not to relax is retarded and counter logic to reality.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
My point is that the outrage is retarded. He didn't spend that money simply to go to on vacation, he is the president, hence alot of security, arrangement etc need to be made. If you disagree then fine, but the figure means nothign without dissection. Was the money for manicures, or secret service, security etc?

I honestly can't see how one could reconcile a thinking man who is a millonaire using tax payers money for fun that is documented. All presidents endure immense stress, unless they are wasting money they shoudl vacation alot. This idea of perpetual work is absurd, humans do best when they are relaxed, expecting him not to relax is retarded and counter logic to reality.

LOL!!!!   O-fag has not worked a real day in his life other than the work in the bath house in Chicago for his wealthy white older male donors. 

bears

• Getbig IV

can't disagree with anything you're saying.  I just find it hilarious that all of the liberals on this board were outraged by GWB's vacations during 2000-2008 and now they all become very pragmatic about the vacation thing.

it's always been a stupid thing to argue about.  but people continue to beat the dead horse.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
can't disagree with anything you're saying.  I just find it hilarious that all of the liberals on this board were outraged by GWB's vacations during 2000-2008 and now they all become very pragmatic about the vacation thing.

it's always been a stupid thing to argue about.  but people continue to beat the dead horse.

Agree, if a wal mart employee is given 6 weeks I think the president should be allowed to blow off some steam. The figure is absurd but probably a reflection of bloated pay, sparing no expense etc.

I honestly am not sure he doesn't deserve it, not obama, just someone in that position. Dude looks like he aged 20 years in two, it's clearly alot of stress, in fact perhaps the most in the world?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Agree, if a wal mart employee is given 6 weeks I think the president should be allowed to blow off some steam. The figure is absurd but probably a reflection of bloated pay, sparing no expense etc.

I honestly am not sure he doesn't deserve it, not obama, just someone in that position. Dude looks like he aged 20 years in two, it's clearly alot of stress, in fact perhaps the most in the world?

Chooming, drinking, snorting lines every night, committing treason on a daily basis, keeping track of ones lies, etc - probably does that to a person like Obama.   ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

bears

• Getbig IV

yeah.  I don't care who you are.  if you spend 8 years as the POTUS, your health WILL suffer.  I mean we have 300 million people in this country.  so about 150 million people voted against you.  and with the way the political rhetoric is these days with "pseudo journalism" taking over the airwaves, over 100 million people "HATE" you and want you to fail.  I honestly don't know why anyone would want that job to be honest.  I honestly believe that you have to be somewhat of a sociopath to be able to handle that kind of pressure.