Author Topic: Some good news  (Read 1563 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Some good news
« on: December 22, 2009, 05:55:02 PM »
Call me gay if you want but I gotta share this.  I recenty started hitting the weights and cardio like I did in my "best" days.  I'm feeling a lot better and totally stoked about getting back into good shape.  Also I feel much better ie depression is getting better.  Today at work all I could think about was getting into the gym  Hope some of you feel the same, making progress and being properly motivated feels great! 

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Some good news
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 05:58:24 PM »
oh yes

i call it having 1 of those days where it all clicks
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Some good news
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 07:46:27 PM »
Call me gay if you want but I gotta share this.  I recenty started hitting the weights and cardio like I did in my "best" days.  I'm feeling a lot better and totally stoked about getting back into good shape.  Also I feel much better ie depression is getting better.  Today at work all I could think about was getting into the gym  Hope some of you feel the same, making progress and being properly motivated feels great!  
???

I had a real longggg staff meeting today.  All the hot bitches were there, so I couldn't focus on shit people were saying.  All I could think about was what they would look like with their vag spread eagle.   :P

;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!