Author Topic: Did Dorian Yates say the Holocaust was fake?  (Read 51726 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Did Dorian Yates say the Holocaust was fake?
« Reply #225 on: April 08, 2014, 02:56:15 PM »
There were many different types of people that died in nazi death camps. The fact that you can't have any type of discussion that questions the Jewish agenda and the Holocaust with out being labeled an anti semite goes to show how much they have influenced popular opinion regarding the matter, forget the facts ( or even asking a question) jews claim _______ so it must be true.
prepare to be stoned by angry mob

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #226 on: April 08, 2014, 03:20:08 PM »
Jews are retarded like all other religions.  How can a Jew beleive that 6 million were killed in the holocaust and still believe in God?  If God existed would he have let this happen?  Of course the idiots will say it was God testing them or some bullshit.

Simple Simon

« Reply #227 on: April 08, 2014, 03:22:24 PM »
Jews are retarded like all other religions.  How can a Jew beleive that 6 million were killed in the holocaust and still believe in God?  If God existed would he have let this happen?  Of course the idiots will say it was God testing them or some bullshit.

shark jumping territory right there.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
Re: Goodrum confronts Dorian Yates on Facebook.
« Reply #228 on: April 08, 2014, 04:01:58 PM »
Dam nice arms on vic made me forget about the chick in the middle.

Your dead serious too - no way you check out a chick when there is a man near huh Twinkle toes ?!?!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #229 on: April 08, 2014, 05:31:40 PM »

X2

I'm always impressed how Ron really respects the idea of free speech. He lets crazy Muslims post here, Jew haters, etc... Our opinions speak for themselves.

It's good to know your enemies...And collect a database on them whenever possible...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #230 on: April 08, 2014, 05:40:26 PM »
So I'm guessing Dorian Yates supplements aren't Kosher

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #231 on: April 08, 2014, 06:37:41 PM »
So I'm guessing Dorian Yates supplements aren't Kosher
(In my very bestest Larry the Cable Guy voice) "I don't care who ya are, that's funny!"  ;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #232 on: April 08, 2014, 06:46:15 PM »
There were many different types of people that died in nazi death camps. The fact that you can't have any type of discussion that questions the Jewish agenda and the Holocaust with out being labeled an anti semite goes to show how much they have influenced popular opinion regarding the matter, forget the facts ( or even asking a question) jews claim _______ so it must be true.
This is true, most of the time it is talked about it is also mentioned that not just Jews died. What is the so called Jewish agenda?

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #233 on: April 08, 2014, 07:11:03 PM »
Hes been into all kinds of conspiracy theories of late, needs to lay off the drugs.

this.

yates has been going off about conspiracy theories for awhile now.  last i heard he was telling people not to drink tap water because of the fluoride; said it would fuck up your 3rd eye.

i guess yates just started using google recently.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #234 on: April 08, 2014, 07:37:18 PM »
this.

yates has been going off about conspiracy theories for awhile now.  last i heard he was telling people not to drink tap water because of the fluoride; said it would fuck up your 3rd eye.

i guess yates just started using google recently.

He has been posting on getbig under the "lifteatsleeprepeat" gimmick and following wiggs/falcons posts very closely.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #235 on: April 09, 2014, 03:40:14 AM »
The Holocaust really happened, but it was not what many think it was, it was way worse actually... The truth is that around 18 millions of Protestants, Orthodox, Christians, ethnic Jews and other minor groups were burned alive in ovens between Poland and Russia, by Catholic dictators Hitler and Stalin... Two puppets in the hands of the Vatican, where Pope Pius XII (Eugenio Pacelli) and Count Wlodimir Ledochowski (Jesuit superior general) ordered the start of the "Final Solution"... They were burn in the five most important camps, Auschwitz, Lodz (sacrificing childrens also), Treblinka, Sobibór and Janowska, with priests chanting 24 hours on 24... It was not a matter of racism between Nazis and Jews, that's the bullshit story they told us, but it was a big religion human mass sacrifice, like many in our history, just the biggest one ever... The Vatican main role in this was and is still kept secret...

Tell me Alex Jones, why did the head Rabbi of Rome in WWII convert to Catholicism after the war ended?
Ψ

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #236 on: April 09, 2014, 04:00:26 AM »
Tell me Alex Jones, why did the head Rabbi of Rome in WWII convert to Catholicism after the war ended?
dont know, so Aliens.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #237 on: April 09, 2014, 04:12:50 AM »

7 Jews.

You sarcastic bastard.  In my teens I volunteered at the Holocaust memorial center.  I met several survivors and a consistent characteristic shared among them was their love and appreciation for life.  My grandfather having fought in WWII, I was pretty familiar with the subject.
A

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #238 on: April 09, 2014, 04:29:09 AM »
Whatsbthe differennce btw a boyscout and a jewish boy?

The boyscout returns home from the camp
I'm sure Ron and OMR think that is hysterical >:(!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #239 on: April 09, 2014, 04:54:03 AM »
I'm sure Ron and OMR think that is hysterical >:(!
ok

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #240 on: April 09, 2014, 05:02:42 AM »
Dorian was always an independent thinker.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: April 09, 2014, 05:03:15 AM »
Do you know who the Rabbi are? They are Sarmatian, loyal to the Vatican and Roman Cult since the 13th Century... They were the only Jews saved and protected during the Vatican Holocaust of WW2... Sorry, no Alex Jones disinfo bullshits here...

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #242 on: April 09, 2014, 05:07:22 AM »
Do you know who the Rabbi are? They are Sarmatian, loyal to the Vatican and Roman Cult since the 13th Century...

LOL are you retarted?
Ψ

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #243 on: April 09, 2014, 05:07:46 AM »
Wow, so many soap boxes in one thread.

I take all data with a pinch of salt. Back in those days how on earth could they verify anything ? the whole of Europe was decimated and fragmented.

All I know is, that since the twin towers I question absolutely everything and always keep an open mind on who the media tells us is "The Bad Guy" and then look above at whom owns that media.

Everyone is pro-this or anti-that, you have to overcome the story tellers to find the absolute truth.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #244 on: April 09, 2014, 05:15:02 AM »
Up next on 'Musclemen talk history'...

Chris Cormier talks about the Cuban missile crisis.

Aaron 'Mr Intensity' Maddron discusses East African politics from 1979 - 1984.

Steve Namat looks at the emergence of growing third world economies and asks 'what is driving them?'.

Jason Huh examines the repercussions of the Khmer Rouge on 20th century East Asian feminism.
O

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #245 on: April 09, 2014, 05:41:41 AM »
Wow, so many soap boxes in one thread.

I take all data with a pinch of salt. Back in those days how on earth could they verify anything ? the whole of Europe was decimated and fragmented.

All I know is, that since the twin towers I question absolutely everything and always keep an open mind on who the media tells us is "The Bad Guy" and then look above at whom owns that media.

Everyone is pro-this or anti-that, you have to overcome the story tellers to find the absolute truth.

the truth is almost always somewhere in the middle.

you have two(or more) stories from two viewpoints and two biases..... you have to find the middle ground.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #246 on: April 09, 2014, 05:42:58 AM »
Ask yourself - how did WWII get started.  Who pushed the Germans into a desperate corner.  I'll give you all a clue, they are a powerful lobby group in the USA.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: April 09, 2014, 05:46:16 AM »
Ask yourself - how did WWII get started.  Who pushed the Germans into a desperate corner.  I'll give you all a clue, they are a powerful lobby group in the USA.
hahaha elephant in the room

i didnt want to say it

http://incogman.net/2011/07/international-jew-bankers-behind-wwii/

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #248 on: April 09, 2014, 06:00:13 AM »
I don't like the fact western blood is spilled to clear out Israel's back yard.

We have f*ck all business out there with those peasant people - but they are volatile and pissed their land has been taken from them.

It's no coincidence there is there is massive oil fields there though isn't it ?

And it's the Rothchild's and his relatives that incidentally own the oil companies (as well as the banks and control the price of gold).

My best friend at work is Jewish, and it disgusts him. He hates Israel and their cuckoo approach.

We are all earthlings and should get along.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: April 09, 2014, 06:08:06 AM »
these jews got tons of money :-\