Author Topic: So it's not ok to say f*g or call something gay anymore?  (Read 6805 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
So it's not ok to say f*g or call something gay anymore?
« on: October 11, 2010, 07:51:33 AM »
I rarely use f*g and when I do I have never referred to someone that I know was a homosexual...It was always out of anger to hurt someone's self esteem...even towards the living breathing black face minstrel show that is goodrum...I was watching national news last night and now because all these bullies wanna pick on homos till the poor homosexuals can't take it anymore and kill themselves, everyone's being extra cautious and saying we shouldn't say something is "gay" now...I guess the lib part of me wants to be sensitive to this but the 80s kid in me says fuck that say what you want it's free speech but I guess I'd be pissed if people walked around saying don't be black about it or don't be a jew about it. I'd be upset...

BTW true story...A black guy is with a Jewish Whore/stripper and something about race comes up and he mentions that he has Jewish blood and the Jew Whore says, "is that why you're so cheap"?  And they both laugh...BTW that black guy fucked the Jewish whore and didn't even have to pay....BADDA BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BTW the guy told me she gave the best bj he ever had and the tightest pussy he's had....Jewish chicks FTW!!!  She talked even more than you think about her trials and tribulations, multiple suicide attempts, stays at mental wards additions to every pain pill you can think then add occasional Meth use and somehow, you'd never guess looking at her...Worth the trouble my friend tells me.

Don't ban me Ron, it's a true story Vegas is crazy

BTW not me. :)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: So it's not ok to say f*g or call something gay anymore?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 07:54:08 AM »
I was in line the other day and this black guy was talking on his cell to his buddy about some game on Friday night, I think it was pre season NBA....and he said "that niggah can play..."  I thought it was great that he didn't care that anybody heard him.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 07:54:40 AM »
gays will always be called "fags"..........doesnt matter how many hissy fits they throw

they should be happy they are not being called butt-pirates or turd burglars or sword swalloers

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 07:55:25 AM »
I was in line the other day and this black guy was talking on his cell to his buddy about some game on Friday night, I think it was pre season NBA....and he said "that niggah can play..."  I thought it was great that he didn't care that anybody heard him.

Yeah these mfers use the word no different than "the" they don't give a fuck..Makes me cringe.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 07:56:21 AM »
What about using it in its original English Context:

Gay:
having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.

You know like saying "Its such a wonderful day, I feel so gay and am headed to the park"

Can you say that or is it not so cool anymore  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 07:57:44 AM »
Yeah these mfers use the word no different than "the" they don't give a fuck..Makes me cringe.

He was wearing business casual and not "thugged out" at all....it just caught me off guard.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 07:57:48 AM »
Shut up you gay fag.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 08:00:56 AM »
He was wearing business casual and not "thugged out" at all....it just caught me off guard.

I love what happens to me when one those is in line and I'm in the same line and he or she starts acting out, the white people look at me as if I know what the fuck to do with them?  LOL....Your guess is as good as mine...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 08:04:52 AM »

I love what happens to me when one those is in line and I'm in the same line and he or she starts acting out, the white people look at me as if I know what the fuck to do with them?  LOL....Your guess is as good as mine...

Oh man, my brothers wife worked for a bank and they transferred her to one of those in-store banks at a grocery store.....don't know if you have them, but wow do they attract some winners.  She told us so many stories of people getting into it in line, and she worked with one unfortunate black chick that everytime people got into it they looked to her to fix the problem....she felt your pain!  Thankfully, sis in law is no longer working for that bank.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 08:24:43 AM »
I rarely use f*g and when I do I have never referred to someone that I know was a homosexual...It was always out of anger to hurt someone's self esteem...even towards the living breathing black face minstrel show that is goodrum...I was watching national news last night and now because all these bullies wanna pick on homos till the poor homosexuals can't take it anymore and kill themselves, everyone's being extra cautious and saying we shouldn't say something is "gay" now...I guess the lib part of me wants to be sensitive to this but the 80s kid in me says fuck that say what you want it's free speech but I guess I'd be pissed if people walked around saying don't be black about it or don't be a jew about it. I'd be upset...

BTW true story...A black guy is with a Jewish Whore/stripper and something about race comes up and he mentions that he has Jewish blood and the Jew Whore says, "is that why you're so cheap"?  And they both laugh...BTW that black guy fucked the Jewish whore and didn't even have to pay....BADDA BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BTW the guy told me she gave the best bj he ever had and the tightest pussy he's had....Jewish chicks FTW!!!  She talked even more than you think about her trials and tribulations, multiple suicide attempts, stays at mental wards additions to every pain pill you can think then add occasional Meth use and somehow, you'd never guess looking at her...Worth the trouble my friend tells me.

Don't ban me Ron, it's a true story Vegas is crazy

BTW not me. :)

I'd rather be a walking minstrel show than a walking tub of lard Aryan Tarbaby such as yourself, Wiggs.  You must have eaten sticks of butter like tic tacs to get so squishy.   :D 

A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2010, 08:35:46 AM »

I'd rather be a walking minstrel show than a walking tub of lard Caucasian Tarbaby such as yourself, Wiggs.  You must have eaten sticks of butter like tic tacs to get so squishy.   :D 

here's the thing: toby, bay and you would probably be good friends off-line...given you (all) have that white loving thing going on.

bay - white hairy men
toby - any white woman
you - white fish eyed tranny

ok...here comes the patricia plug-ins:  ::) 

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 08:46:29 AM »
What about using it in its original English Context:

Gay:
having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.

You know like saying "Its such a wonderful day, I feel so gay and am headed to the park"

Can you say that or is it not so cool anymore  ;D

Its still cool.  You press on bro.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2010, 08:54:54 AM »
here's the thing: toby, bay and you would probably be good friends off-line...given you (all) have that white loving thing going on.

bay - white hairy men
toby - any white woman

I get along with Bay...We just don't talk that much...I have no problem with him...Vince, what can I say about you that hasn't already been said?  I'd say you were a good guy but then I'd be lying...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2010, 08:57:56 AM »

I'd rather be a walking minstrel show than a walking tub of lard Caucasian Tarbaby such as yourself, Wiggs.  You must have eaten sticks of butter like tic tacs to get so squishy.   :D 

A valiant attempt at humor Vince...I looked better than you in my highschool pics I posted then on your best day...
I have nothing to prove to anyone but myself but alas, you and others shall see soon enough...

Good Day Vincent.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2010, 08:58:52 AM »
jezuus, why is everyone such a sissy lately...it's like, stop being a bunch of fags

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2010, 09:38:59 AM »
Fuking cock suckers always acting like a bunch of fags, If they can take a dick in the ass they can take a few words to the face

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2010, 09:52:59 AM »
Before you know it we are going to go through the gay liberation movement ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2010, 10:08:10 AM »
gay sexuality is just fine
doesnt mean you have to embrace it

let it be, let them live
dont worry about fags or gays or anything trivial

concentrate on your own behaviour and your own sexual life
let go of that fear of gays

however, dont accept gay theories about bbing

the leader of the gay resistance group withing bbing has spoken

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2010, 10:13:27 AM »

bay - white hairy men
toby - any white woman

settle down Jerome Ochocinco.  No one wants to hang out with your 3rd world country ass anyways.
Deep Tissue Massage

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2010, 10:18:25 AM »
settle down Jerome Ochocinco.  No one wants to hang out with your 3rd world country ass anyways.

lol

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2010, 10:24:20 AM »
gay sexuality is just fine
doesnt mean you have to embrace it

let it be, let them live
dont worry about fags or gays or anything trivial

concentrate on your own behaviour and your own sexual life
let go of that fear of gays

however, dont accept gay theories about bbing

the leader of the gay resistance group withing bbing has spoken

???

are you writing subliminal messages which the g@ys on here will pick up and pm you?

the main point is g@ys dont bother with straights which is complete unadulterated BS!

they are disruptive drama queens...even more disruptive than women beefing...esp if it is in the work place, and they are the flaming kind vs the undercover ones.

if i have a setting where i can keep 4 women in check...then what is the problem when i have a homo stirring up BS weekly?  and best of all that bitch likes talk about his sexual stuff.  

as far as bay goes...if you play hop along with him and talk about his stash of pms...then he is good to go...but he goes silent "ed" when you dont say what he wants to hear.

anyway...

patricia is one fine bitch.  it's too bad they arent all like her, would make you forget they are guys.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2010, 10:39:14 AM »
no im serious

i dont have any problem with any gay as long as they dont try to interfere in a 'special' way

to simplify, i have nothing against gays,
but dudes like Bay preaching everyone to turn gay need to be silenced or face consequences
which is exactly what im doing
that is my role as the leader of the gay resistance group within bbing

and i say it again: they will never win

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2010, 10:52:59 AM »
That's the only issue bay and I have.  He insists that bodybuilding is gay to the core and cannot see how a straight man can enjoy another man onstage in a thong, oiled up, flexing for other mens enjoyment and it not be gay...How he comes to that conclusion is anyones guess.... ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2010, 10:54:05 AM »

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2010, 11:50:56 AM »

Fuck those whiny bitches.  I'll use 'gay' as a punchline or anything else I want.