Author Topic: Going back to school in January what can I expect?  (Read 6464 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Going back to school in January what can I expect?
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2010, 12:04:06 PM »
Wiggs, just tell them you are Larry Johnson and come back for your degree...... ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2010, 12:04:35 PM »
Wiggs, just tell them you are Larry Johnson and come back for your degree...... ;D

LMAO!!!! good one!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2010, 12:06:38 PM »
Shave it off.  I did at 29 and it was the best thing I ever did.    

Wonderful, then I'll look like just about every black guy from the last 15 years...no thanks...I'll go Mario Van Peebles but no bald and sweet Jeebus no dreads.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2010, 12:07:24 PM »

Tell the dumb broads that you are running a study group for Obama.  You can get at least say 5 - 10 dingbats out of that.  With 5 -10 one will be good to go at least if not more.  Tell them you were picked since you are only a few steps removed from obama lineage wise and that you are probably headed to DC after the class to run a program for the poor or some crazy shit like that.    

Bang her out - or hopefully THEM - give her a hope & change bumper sticker and be done with it.  

BBOOOMMM!!!!!  

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2010, 12:07:28 PM »
Wonderful, then I'll look like just about every black guy from the last 15 years...no thanks...I'll go Mario Van Peebles but no bald and sweet Jeebus no dreads.

go retro with some Kid n Play type stuff.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2010, 12:09:25 PM »
expect to fail if you dont plan to excell.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2010, 12:10:35 PM »

go retro with some Kid n Play type stuff.

Ha ha ha.   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2010, 12:12:09 PM »
Ha ha ha.   

They had a concert here in Ral last weekend with Salt n Peppa, Kid n Play, Whoudini, etc...  I bet there was some Roger Rabbitin' goin' on up in there !!!!  ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2010, 12:25:08 PM »
He was British what's your point?  My brothers and I are all either educated,  or well off (middle brother is now a millionaire I won't disclose any info about him, I've spoken of him once or twice) and youngest brother is is successful in what he does...It won't all show through skin my friend...we have the brains...

I'm sure you already know, black traits are dominant so it's always a crap shoot.

Yikes! My hairline is retreating and the greys are coming on strong.

i already know the old man was British.  you posted it several times.  i'm picking noses about people from the uk since i'll be there.  anyway...where are the hot white ones like the one in terrance's video

still think you should look like the mulatta girl in video.  what went wrong?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2010, 04:59:51 PM »
expect to fail if you dont plan to excell.

tbombz you seem to be very big believer in the mind when it comes to achieving your goals. Do you really think it applies to bodybuilding?

I cant see how thinking in a positive manner is going to change the results one gets from steroids, the amount one grows workout to workout, etcetc vs if they were down and depressed all the time. In a sport like baseball of course being confident and having trust in yourself is everything because the game is happening so fast, but bodybuilding doesnt require that precision except take your shots,lift weights, and eat your meals
l

newmom

« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2010, 05:12:38 PM »
Good luck with school Wiggs

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2010, 05:15:00 PM »
I didn't bother reading the whole thread (lazy). What are you going back to school to achieve Wiggs?
You Can't Do It!!!

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2010, 05:33:48 PM »
I'm going back to school in January but this is a little different...I'm going to my hometown college UNLV...(They suck cock in football I know :-X)
I've been there a couple times touring the place but what will college be like?  I have a Bachelor's Degree (getting a second one this time in nutrition...lol)  already but I got it while I was in the military and the way that works is the school you attend sends professors to the base and there are classrooms on base and they teach there especially overseas.

I've never actually got a chance to party and do all the stupid things college kids do cause I was doing the military thing...No sports nothing...Now I'm much too old now being 31 and all I don't want to hang out with a bunch of 19 year old punks and I've had more than my fair share of fun banging broads literally everywhere I went while getting paid by uncle sam ;D

What can I expect at a real University?  Cue all the funny one liners and jokes on the way... ;D

expect to have poor recall if you continue to smoke that weed. Weed is notorious for "fooling" those who use it into a false sense of security..that is until the exams.

a sure fire way to fail thats for sure.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2010, 05:37:04 PM »

Hi, it is me, Wiggs!! I have come back to sell weed.  :D :D
D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2010, 05:38:25 PM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2010, 05:39:33 PM »

I'm sorry, so inappropriate, but I actually was reading about civil rights today and saw this picture.....all a joke!!  Good luck in school!  I desperately wanna finish grad school!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2010, 06:51:38 PM »
I'm sorry, so inappropriate, but I actually was reading about civil rights today and saw this picture.....all a joke!!  Good luck in school!  I desperately wanna finish grad school!

Not to make a joke of your pic, but I did laugh.