Author Topic: My Dad is 70 years old and puts most gym rats to shame.  (Read 6414 times)

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: My Dad is 70 years old and puts most gym rats to shame.
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2007, 01:31:08 AM »
Are you sure you really want to step in this??? If you don't hate TA then back down now...
HAHA Step in what?
 Hate TA? why would I hate him for?I admire him that he went from a fat tub of lard to a very lean muscle machine,His posting somtimes annoys me but it doesnt make me hate him,It just doesnt bother me enough to loose sleep over it,remember this is the internet so peoples posts shouldnt effect your life,if he really bothers you just put him  on your user ignore list.
Really not worth the worry,now back to you into peeing  ;D

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2007, 01:48:56 AM »
HAHA Step in what?
 Hate TA? why would I hate him for?I admire him that he went from a fat tub of lard to a very lean muscle machine,His posting somtimes annoys me but it doesnt make me hate him,It just doesnt bother me enough to loose sleep over it,remember this is the internet so peoples posts shouldnt effect your life,if he really bothers you just put him  on your user ignore list.
Really not worth the worry,now back to you into peeing  ;D
Okay, lets lay it down...  I used to be fat myself, so what!!!                          I can't stand TA #1 because my 'Ol man can't stand TA.
#2 My 'ol man is Alex23
#3 My quads are bigger than TA's waist and more ripped (me at 7% bodyfat)
#4 He's posted some pretty rediculous shit
#5 My body is way better than his and I'll bet I can get way more chicks
If you want my list I'll post them via the females involved. BOOOYAAA!

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2007, 01:59:43 AM »
Okay, lets lay it down...  I used to be fat myself, so what!!!                          I can't stand TA #1 because my 'Ol man can't stand TA.
#2 My 'ol man is Alex23
#3 My quads are bigger than TA's waist and more ripped (me at 7% bodyfat)
#4 He's posted some pretty rediculous shit
#5 My body is way better than his and I'll bet I can get way more chicks
If you want my list I'll post them via the females involved. BOOOYAAA!
you have issues then  ;D But I agree he does post some ridiculous sh1t,but hey That dont make me hate him,good on you from turning yourself from a fattie to a buffy  ;) number 5 I dont get  ??? are you on AAS ? Im not against females usin to help with training by the way just stat away from the androgens  :-X

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2007, 02:23:57 AM »
you have issues then  ;D But I agree he does post some ridiculous sh1t,but hey That dont make me hate him,good on you from turning yourself from a fattie to a buffy  ;) number 5 I dont get  ??? are you on AAS ? Im not against females usin to help with training by the way just stat away from the androgens  :-X
Lets just say TA needs alot of work. I'm about peak, almost pro, should happen this year or next. TA doesn't stand a chance. I really hate to be brutal on someone but OMG. He needs to start dancing in a gay bar if he wants to make any money.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2007, 03:41:06 AM »
My dad is not 70 but near 67yrs old and lift 170kg dead lift 4 reps. And his weight is only 72kg.
And he can squat 160kg too.
Its a shame that i can dead lift only 200kg 3reps and squat 220kg 4 reps with my body weight 100kg.
Maybe i am not his son.

I am also proud of my dad.
he is Damn strong.