Author Topic: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest  (Read 106551 times)

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest
« on: September 14, 2010, 01:49:43 PM »
Hot Damn! From Milos

1. First arrest was on July 6th...I went with my daughter to my Gym to ask for deposit from daily business...as money was not deposited for weeks... I also asked for MAIL...as it just happened that my $200+ traffic ticket that suppose to be paid while I was in Germany - was never paid...so my license was suspended... my Jury Duty date was given to me "2 days after"...and after spending 3 days and 2 nights in Dusseldorf airport (as someone I asked to help me rebook my flight ...didn't want to help...) I learned that my BMW Leased car was still in my garage...?!

Well, as I had to borrow the car to take my mother to LAX that day I used opportunity to stop buy the gym as it was on the way...After I borrowed money for my mother to feed my kid (mother had forgot about...so day earlier - July 5th, my daughter Aleksandra did call Police asking for her estranged mother that didn't call for last 9 days...) I figured - ONE DAILY DEPOSIT could be OK to ask for...

Well, as it happened - as I asked for deposit front-desk lady she told me that she doesn't have it [Police report states otherwise...She claimed she gave it to me...]...At the same time, my sister in law...for some reason started sprinting to the desk of our "manager" (my wife...who I still love with all my heart...regardless of her numerous attempts to get rid of me...I kind of like being abused...I guess)...

To make long story even longer...after asking if I could get ONE daily deposit and MY MAIL...I got answer...FUNNY YOU...or something like that...So I asked again...with same answer...

My daughter, BTW didn't want to come in as she was terrified what would her mother do after police called her day before telling her that her daughter is worried....and she replied she is voluntarily missing...and she is in no way kidnapped...(I was surprised that cops...or officers...didn't get the point...mother should not leave 12 year old daughter and never check on her for 9 days...I think...How about you?)...so she stayed outside...in the borrowed truck of my relative...

As it seems my wife was talking to some business partner (it happens to be my brother in law on the phone who also gave his false report to police of what he have heard....)...but as I believe in this country where INSTITUTION such as marriage takes belongings of married couple as "community property" and there is not such a thing as this is mine and that is yours ...and I made sure to gave my wife everything that I had and also accept nothing that she had as - OURS...There was never a single instance that I would tell her - leave that alone it is mine...Including my personal email, mail...and any otherwise private info...

So, as I never played American Football...I figured it is perfect time to try to be Bo Jackson (as Bo knows everything...Right?)...I grabbed small bag (gift I gave my daughter for Christmas 2008) as I knew there was deposit...I grabbed the bag and ripped of her shoulders as it was tiny straps that dont need much force to collapse...I didn't hurt my wife in no way...and there is the VIDEO FOOTAGE to prove that...

For some reason () her sister and Milamar - attacked me as I am steeling a billions (which might be a case...after all)...and as I managed to pull some running back tricks of Bo and Eric Dickerson (who I've met also) - I managed to get out of the door (North door as referred in Police report)...and form that point my daughter witnessed the rest...

She saw my wife pulling the bag I was holding...and her ant (my sister in law) punching me in the back of my head (area of upper neck...where she knows I have a....tumor...unfortunate ly). Her blow was so severe...I dropped the bag on the floor. So, after having this lady work for me and live with me for 10 years...always getting involved to help her sister and knowing that I can not ever be violent and hurt people I love - this time I decided to SLAP her....after she punched me with all her power behind my back into the most sensitive area of my head..!? Now, what is really OPEN HAND SLAP? Attempt to hurt, punish or....WARN someone?

Interestingly, contents of the bag were all over the place on the ground in front of "north door" as police would precisely say....and to my surprise - the most prized possession of my wife - her makeup bag - was left there on the ground...her wallet - with deposit...that I asked for and she called me FUNNY AS..OLE...for it...also on the ground....and she is taking whatever is left in that bag...?
Now, what could POSSIBLY BE THERE that was more important than two of her reasons for living: makeup and money?

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=38936&page=2

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Milos Speaks
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 02:01:53 PM »
Always something with that Milos guy.

8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 02:19:21 PM »
Of course Goodrum chimes in with his advice.....What a fucking loser..... ::) He so eloquently starts out...."Milos.....this is Vince Goodrum" and his tag is Vince Goodrum.

Anywho, That's fucked up for Milos, my question is will Nassole swing in and come to the needs of the c u n t in distress or is he a been there done that kind of fella.

BTW I don't trust Flips...they're sneaky motherfuckers especially when it comes to money.

Milos.....this is Vince Goodrum. Its time I gave you a bit of advice and this comes from my experience from my work as a corrections officer.

Get a good lawyer and don't discuss your case or any of the circumstances with ANYONE ELSE ESPECIALLY ON THE MESSAGE BOARD. The fact that you're actually discussing the case on these message boards is quite reckless of you and will cause you many problems down the line. By your own statements, you have admitted to assaulting someone. The fact that you were defending yourself doesn't matter. A jury will only see a helpless woman and a 250 pound bodybuilder monster...you get my drift.

For your sake, don't let any internet poster bait you into saying something and don't do any interviews or shows to defend yourself. Keep your trap shut until you talk to an attorney who will most likely tell you the same thing and let him work his magic in straightening out this horrific mess.

Best of luck to you....sorry that shit happenned

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 02:28:45 PM »
Poor Milos, seems like the whole world is against him.....once again.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 02:58:34 PM »
Milos seemed like a cool guy to me (no homo) sorry to hear about his problems!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 02:59:14 PM »
I hope he comes out of it on top.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 03:08:24 PM »
Of course Goodrum chimes in with his advice.....What a fucking loser..... ::) He so eloquently starts out...."Milos.....this is Vince Goodrum" and his tag is Vince Goodrum.

Anywho, That's fucked up for Milos, my question is will Nassole swing in and come to the needs of the c u n t in distress or is a been there done that kind of fella.

BTW I don't trust Flips...they're sneaky motherfuckers especially when it comes to money.

Milos.....this is Vince Goodrum. Its time I gave you a bit of advice and this comes from my experience from my work as a corrections officer.

Get a good lawyer and don't discuss your case or any of the circumstances with ANYONE ELSE ESPECIALLY ON THE MESSAGE BOARD. The fact that you're actually discussing the case on these message boards is quite reckless of you and will cause you many problems down the line. By your own statements, you have admitted to assaulting someone. The fact that you were defending yourself doesn't matter. A jury will only see a helpless woman and a 250 pound bodybuilder monster...you get my drift.

For your sake, don't let any internet poster bait you into saying something and don't do any interviews or shows to defend yourself. Keep your trap shut until you talk to an attorney who will most likely tell you the same thing and let him work his magic in straightening out this horrific mess.

Best of luck to you....sorry that shit happenned

Like this queer cum dumpster knows shit about anything

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 03:16:28 PM »
more to this story than meets the eye i think.

sounds like everyone is terrified is milos and his roid rage mood swings, including his family - sounds like groinks history  :'(

also sounds like milos is a drug dealer, and milimar is also involved in it.

very sad for the daughter to witness.

we all knew milimar was a whore after hearing the truth about her from nasser and dorian. but to leave her daughter starving for all that time is disgusting.
175lbs by 31st July

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2010, 03:16:54 PM »
Vince, check MD, I left you a message on that thread.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2010, 03:28:27 PM »
vince goodrum needs to kill himself, always stickig his f@ggot nose in other peoples business..............he apparently cant get it through hi s head that no one likes or respects him.........as a matter of fact, he si hated and reviled

trailer trash c0cksucker

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2010, 03:48:54 PM »
Nasser - a king with a kings appetite !
175lbs by 31st July

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2010, 03:52:09 PM »

Babbu does the beautiful man with glasses do guru services?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2010, 05:13:20 PM »
Melvin Goodrum was the one who reported that Arthur Jones died. That was a sticky at the top of Getbig. So Goodrum knows how to get his name up there. This buffoon did a Google search on my name and reported that I was a plumber working in New Zealand. Must be true because he saw it on the internet. What a simpleton hapless Melvin is. So now this fearless self-styled reporter has requested police and court documents about events re Milos Sarcev and the law. The documents he posted don't establish facts at all. They merely are reports by officials and courts about allegations, etc. It is up to a court to establish truth and falsehood re those events. Goodrum is not doing a good service at all but merely speculating and this is often not beneficial to anyone involved.

The thread on MD where Milos made some comments has disappeared. That is sensible because the internet is not the place to decide legal disputes. We have no idea what happened so should refrain from speculating. Goodrum has made statements about Koloseum closing and according to Shawn Ray this is not true. Melvin is too thick to appreciate that he might be ill-informed and wrong about what he believes happened. Milos must be shaking his head to see internet hero and nincompoop Goodrum getting involved in his unhappy situation.

I hope Milos and his family sort things out. The last thing he needs is to read distortions and speculations on the internet.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2010, 05:17:48 PM »
If I remember right they both banged her too.  The rest is complicated, and should played out in court.....especially since the daughter is somewhat involved, and not on the message boards.

So a fitness chick is a tramp.........shocking revelation :P

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2010, 05:18:15 PM »
Hey guys noob here. What did Dorian and Nasser say about Milamar? What exactly happened to Milos, the link above didn't open up for me. Give me the crib notes version of events...

STFU and mind your own business.

WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 05:20:23 PM »
Damn Dorian banged her too? LOL....Any brotha's get in on that or were we too "boo-coo"

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2010, 05:26:06 PM »
Melvin Goodrum was the one who reported that Arthur Jones died. That was a sticky at the top of Getbig. So Goodrum knows how to get his name up there. This buffoon did a Google search on my name and reported that I was a plumber working in New Zealand. Must be true because he saw it on the internet. What a simpleton hapless Melvin is. So now this fearless self-styled reporter has requested police and court documents about events re Milos Sarcev and the law. The documents he posted don't establish facts at all. They merely are reports by officials and courts about allegations, etc. It is up to a court to establish truth and falsehood re those events. Goodrum is not doing a good service at all but merely speculating and this is often not beneficial to anyone involved.

The thread on MD where Milos made some comments has disappeared. That is sensible because the internet is not the place to decide legal disputes. We have no idea what happened so should refrain from speculating. Goodrum has made statements about Koloseum closing and according to Shawn Ray this is not true. Melvin is too thick to appreciate that he might be ill-informed and wrong about what he believes happened. Milos must be shaking his head to see internet hero and nincompoop Goodrum getting involved in his unhappy situation.

I hope Milos and his family sort things out. The last thing he needs is to read distortions and speculations on the internet.

LOL. I remember when Melvin "reported" that you were a plumber in New Zealand. First, I thought what's wrong with being a plumber. And also it was well know and well established you owned a gym. I didn't know anything about Melvin at the time and didn't get what he was trying to do.

Man, that goes way back.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2010, 05:27:07 PM »

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2010, 05:28:30 PM »
Thread is gone. Anybody save Milos' post?

They were numerous, and kinda hard to read honestly

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2010, 05:29:02 PM »
Thread is gone. Anybody save Milos' post?
I bet if you had an account there you could see it, I never been there until I clicked that link and they have about 10000 boards that are "private"........wtf could they possibly have there that is so fuckin improtant they can't share with the rest of us?

Someone should just copy/paste the thread here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2010, 05:31:09 PM »
I bet if you had an account there you could see it, I never been there until I clicked that link and they have about 10000 boards that are "private"........wtf could they possibly have there that is so fuckin improtant they can't share with the rest of us?

Someone should just copy/paste the thread here.

I'm registered...They deleted it.... >:(

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2010, 05:31:44 PM »
i wouldn't worry, no doubt he'll be here very shortly..........
175lbs by 31st July

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2010, 05:33:03 PM »
Damn Dorian banged her too? LOL....Any brotha's get in on that or were we too "boo-coo"
LOL  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2010, 05:35:43 PM »
 1. First arrest was on July 6th...I went with my daughter to my Gym to ask for deposit from daily business...as money was not deposited for weeks...
I also asked for MAIL...as it just happened that my $200+ traffic ticket that suppose to be paid while I was in Germany - was never paid...so my license was suspended...my Jury Duty date was given to me "2 days after"...and after spending 3 days and 2 nights in Dusseldorf airport (as someone I asked to help me rebook my flight ...didn't want to help...) I learned that my BMW Leased car was still in my garage...?!

Well, as I had to borrow the car to take my mother to LAX that day I used opportunity to stop buy the gym as it was on the way...After I borrowed money for my mother to feed my kid (mother had forgot about...so day earlier - July 5th, my daughter Aleksandra did call Police asking for her estranged mother that didn't call for last 9 days...) I figured - ONE DAILY DEPOSIT could be OK to ask for...

Well, as it happened - as I asked for deposit front-desk lady she told me that she doesn't have it [Police report states otherwise...She claimed she gave it to me...]...At the same time, my sister in law...for some reason started sprinting to the desk of our "manager" (my wife...who I still love with all my heart...regardless of her numerous attempts to get rid of me...I kind of like being abused...I guess)...

To make long story even longer...after asking if I could get ONE daily deposit and MY MAIL...I got answer...FUNNY YOU...or something like that...So I asked again...with same answer...

My daughter, BTW didn't want to come in as she was terrified what would her mother do after police called her day before telling her that her daughter is worried....and she replied she is voluntarily missing...and she is in no way kidnapped...(I was surprised that cops...or officers...didn't get the point...mother should not leave 12 year old daughter and never check on her for 9 days...I think...How about you?)...so she stayed outside...in the borrowed truck of my relative...

As it seems my wife was talking to some business partner (it happens to be my brother in law on the phone who also gave his false report to police of what he have heard....)...but as I believe in this country where INSTITUTION such as marriage takes belongings of married couple as "community property" and there is not such a thing as this is mine and that is yours ...and I made sure to gave my wife everything that I had and also accept nothing that she had as - OURS...There was never a single instance that I would tell her - leave that alone it is mine...Including my personal email, mail...and any otherwise private info...

So, as I never played American Football...I figured it is perfect time to try to be Bo Jackson (as Bo knows everything...Right?)...I grabbed small bag (gift I gave my daughter for Christmas 2008) as I knew there was deposit...I grabbed the bag and ripped of her shoulders as it was tiny straps that dont need much force to collapse...I didn't hurt my wife in no way...and there is the VIDEO FOOTAGE to prove that...

For some reason () her sister and Milamar - attacked me as I am steeling a billions (which might be a case...after all)...and as I managed to pull some running back tricks of Bo and Eric Dickerson (who I've met also) - I managed to get out of the door (North door as referred in Police report)...and form that point my daughter witnessed the rest...

She saw my wife pulling the bag I was holding...and her ant (my sister in law) punching me in the back of my head (area of upper neck...where she knows I have a....tumor...unfortunate ly). Her blow was so severe...I dropped the bag on the floor. So, after having this lady work for me and live with me for 10 years...always getting involved to help her sister and knowing that I can not ever be violent and hurt people I love - this time I decided to SLAP her....after she punched me with all her power behind my back into the most sensitive area of my head..!?
Now, what is really OPEN HAND SLAP?
Attempt to hurt, punish or....WARN someone?

Interestingly, contents of the bag were all over the place on the ground in front of "north door" as police would precisely say....and to my surprise - the most prized possession of my wife - her makeup bag - was left there on the ground...her wallet - with deposit...that I asked for and she called me FUNNY AS..OLE...for it...also on the ground....and she is taking whatever is left in that bag...?
Now, what could POSSIBLY BE THERE that was more important than two of her reasons for living: makeup and money?
Last edited by The Mind; Today at 11:11 AM. Reason: mistake

drove home...and talked to my daughter and minutes later my lawyer called me stating I am going to be arrested? I asked for WHAT exactly?

He said for robbery, assault...etc...And than I told him - I had a witness....WHAT? His response was...they had a witness....what are you talking about?

My daughter picked up the phone and explained exactly what happened. She saw her ant punching me in the head and only than I slapped her as ....never mind...Sexual slapping comments wouldn't be appropriate here I guess....But, as I did...not even that hard...One thing that I would point out to lawyer who was interviewing me - how can someone be slapped with right hand - and fell on their left side...(like in Rocky...when Sly got confused and fell on wrong side...) and also - as I slapped 10 times myself in front of the lawyer - much harder than I did slap my sister in law who punched me that hard - I fumbled my first American football running-back run for glory...- and ask: do you see me bleed? Do I have any scratches?

Today, 12:28 PM #40
The Mind
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Ray
Wow!

Wayy too much information for a 1st & 2nd Post ever.

We wish you all the best in settling your differences if only for the sake of your daughter.
You havent heard nothing yet...

You want most listened show ever?

Call me...

Today, 12:29 PM #41
The Mind
Foot Soldier

How about if I can show reasonable doubt (or beyond reasonable?)...that POLICE tried to kill me?

would that gather some interest?

I can finished the stories...but 2nd time I was arrested was:

Calling district attorneys office...asking if it is true that my trial date was moved few days early (and nobody informed me?)...and from that supposedly I was arrested for terroristic treat...????

Today, 12:33 PM #44
The Mind
Foot Soldier

last but not least...Last time as I woke up in my house with my face on the floor and headache of the lifetime...by phone call from my wife telling me that I have missed my court date I was living for...I called 911...and got arrested...instead of being hellped...

Quote:
Call me...
Ah.....would this be a Bodybuilding Based conversation or UFC Style "War of the Roses?"

Not sure this one is ready for Primetime but when the dust settles, should be interesting to see if everyone is ok and that there are Winners on BOTH sides here with the little one witnessing this Saga.

I'm gonna have to pass here but keep everyone involved in Prayer.
Best wishes.
I understand...You told me however...you would not just slap the biacaach...(your words not mine)...you would knock her the f-out....but...maybe you meant

Today, 12:53 PM #47
The Mind
Foot Soldier

So, if anyone still doesnt understand:

Robbery part is: I robbed my own wife (who I gave 50% of my business) inside our business that she doesn't let me come and work in...as all her staff feels very uncomfortable - when I ask questions why is every message at the front desk related to National and International businesses we have nothing to do with? Why is our cell phone $15000.00 a month for International data...I have no idea about...and why are my hacked emails....on your laptops stating Milos is in VIAGRA business, REAL ESTATE, DIAMONDS, TRUCKS...CURRENCY EXCHANGE...ETC...

Today, 12:55 PM #48
The Mind
Foot Soldier

I robbed myself basically...and money that I took $326 exactly...I put on her side of the home office...as it was 11 PM...to be deposited next day...

I was arrested in the mean time and that money was not deposited for some reason???

Today, 12:57 PM #49
erik_w
Button Man

A tumor? as in cancer? how severe is it, if i can ask?

Today, 12:57 PM #50
The Mind
Foot Soldier

ASSAULT PART...I slapped someone who punched me with all their power on the back of my head....

Child Undergarment part: I cant wait to hear their explanation on this one...I am my daughters ONLY protection....

Today, 12:58 PM #51
The Mind
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik_w
A tumor? as in cancer? how severe is it, if i can ask?

Not good...but I'll beat it...as now I have a reason to do it...

Today, 01:00 PM #52
The Mind
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Call me...
Ah.....would this be a Bodybuilding Based conversation or UFC Style "War of the Roses?"

Not sure this one is ready for Primetime but when the dust settles, should be interesting to see if everyone is ok and that there are Winners on BOTH sides here with the little one witnessing this Saga.

I'm gonna have to pass here but keep everyone involved in Prayer.
Best wishes.

SHAWN,

EVER LEARNED WHAT STRENGTH AND HONOR stands for?

Look up in any dictionary...you'll see my pics...

Today, 01:02 PM #53
The Mind
Foot Soldier

I am just using opportunity to say something for the first time...as nobody could get a hold of me...My phones, emails, websites....ARE ALL HACKED!!!

Today, 01:04 PM #54
The Mind
Foot Soldier

I officially want to apologize to ALI TRIBIZI...who came all the way to Fullerton few months back and my staff never told me about it...ALI, I will train you or prepare you with any advice FOR FREE...as please believe me - I didn't know you were there until it was too late

Today, 01:06 PM #55
The Mind
Foot Soldier

And to my Spanish brothers Marcos and Manuel...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - forgive me for not making my seminars...I was arrested as you know....I promise to do EVERY ONE OF THEM - FREE OF CHARGE...AS SOON AS I am able to...

I love you guys....you are my true family.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2010, 05:56:33 PM »
HHHHmmmmmmmmmmmm I guess everyone has a different story.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!