Author Topic: hey 240!! the MD MrGetBig article  (Read 11223 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: hey 240!! the MD MrGetBig article
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2006, 10:13:24 AM »
stop trying to bend the fucking rules, the pics got there late regardless, everyone is willing to make exceptions that benefit true anus but none of the other competitors, let baby herc re do his pics they were dark-then adonis would be in thrid. the rules are the rules, regardless.

You realize you can't penalize someone when one of the creators of the contest gives him the wrong info, be it Adonis or not. You know if this was Bast or Alexxx we were talking about you wouldn't be complaining. You've got a lust for TA nuts is all.

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2006, 10:16:06 AM »
TA,  you are the true winner of the contest. Pho Phun is a Pro and disguised himself for that very reason. We know he isn't camera shy, his pic was all over the net priior to the contest. He was hiding from the judges, what a scam artists. Typical for a pro bodybuilder, win at all costs even if it means cheating.

Mindspin did post his opinion on the Getbig board, and seems to me he is blaming it on us rather than accepting blame himself and taking expedient action to rectify this injustice.

and what an embarressment for the first Getbig winner to be posing with a girls wig on in MD. What a jerk.

No one figured the winner would be in MD representing. You guys should have takne yourselves more seriously.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2006, 10:23:32 AM »
It is hillarious to me to think that if anyone else came in second, Whateva would have been disqualified so quick. Or if he revealed from the VERY START that he WAS A PRO, he would have been disqualified and not permitted to be in it.  If I remember right a few other natural Pros were turned down because of their PRO status.  Hillarious the double standards there are when it comes to the King Adonis.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2006, 10:53:11 AM »
They should have mentioned all involved....

that would have made for some poor reading....especially the other contestants

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2006, 10:58:42 AM »
if Adonis had won the Mr GetBig, would MD have printed TA's photo with the crown on his head?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2006, 11:03:36 AM »
i think cock fury has lust for me, keeps quoting my posts, major homo. bet your the type of guy who does male ATM's for food stamps.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2006, 11:09:55 AM »
No one figured the winner would be in MD representing. You guys should have takne yourselves more seriously.

Absolutley, I said that from the moment I saw whateva's pics, I posted the fact that if he won the title it would make a mockery of the contest as viewed from the outside. I was right.  Whateva made a joke of the first getbig.com. I believe his title should be removed.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2006, 11:33:01 AM »

But I also have seen no evidence that Whateva purposely hid his pro status (even Bast's face was missing).  There are other reasons for not wanting your face posted on getbig as I'm sure you've witnessed several photoshops....some hilarious, and some disturbing.

Nonsense, he clearly was trying to hide his pro status by wearing a girl's wig and glasses. His devilish grin belies any denial of this fact. His picture was already on the internet and now it is on getbig and he has not complained. His condescending prank has undermined the effort that the other contestents put in. Plain and simple he violated the informal rules or fair sportsmanship and basic decent morality.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2006, 11:41:40 AM »
Absolutley, I said that from the moment I saw whateva's pics, I posted the fact that if he won the title it would make a mockery of the contest as viewed from the outside. I was right.  Whateva made a joke of the first getbig.com. I believe his title should be removed.

::)

You're just pissed that you and your SQUAT buddies can no longer use the "Sarcasm" handle.  Oh, boo hoo hoo.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2006, 11:48:55 AM »

Do you realize that bringing attention to Whateva's ethnicity and your racist tendencies isn't helping your cause?

You're intelligent enough to understand that right?

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2006, 11:52:21 AM »
The silly thing about all of this is trying to make whateva out to be a "pro"; "PRO!" professional, or whatever.

They give those stupid natural pro cards out like they give money to bums on the street. The vast majority haven't been training very long, aren't very good, or much more advanced than TA anyway.

Quit making whateva out to be some seasoned IFBB PRO, Adonis. He's probably been training just as long and is as old as that whining BITCH Adonis (yes, all capitals in BITCH - just like TA writes PRO)

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2006, 11:53:00 AM »
hardly, maybe some of you guys are defending Fee Fi Fo and his drag costume because you don't want to see TA the winner. I would hate to promote TA's ego as well but fair is fair. Whateva's prank was condescending and made a fool of everyone here. He has owned you all.

And for all you guys who cry about how unfair the IFBB contests are, here is a chance to do the right thing.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2006, 11:53:53 AM »
Or if he revealed from the VERY START that he WAS A PRO, instead of hiding like a little VC, he would have been disqualified and not permitted to be in it. 

Whoa, dude, watch the racism there.

And you wonder why people don't like you.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2006, 11:55:45 AM »
hardly, maybe some of you guys are defending Fee Fi Fo and his drag costume because you don't want to see TA the winner. I would hate to promote TA's ego as well but fair is fair. Whateva's prank was condescending and made a fool of everyone here. He has owned you all.

And for all you guys who cry about how unfair the IFBB contests are, here is a chance to do the right thing.

Rules are rules. TA should be disqualified.

He should have been responsible to turn in his own pictures. This isn't grade school where you can say my dog ate my homework.

He could have read and executed the rules. He's a big boy--just ask him.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2006, 12:05:03 PM »

He should have been responsible to turn in his own pictures. This isn't grade school where you can say my dog ate my homework.

You realize one of the two people running the contest gave him the wrong information? No one should be at fault for that.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2006, 12:08:13 PM »

Every single variable and miniscule exception cannot be written into the formal rules of a contest. That is why there is a judge and this case it was Mindspin and 240. These guys were supposed to interpret the rules with the best interest of the competitors involved. In TA's case they determined giving him a few more hours since he worked a full time job was OK. Sounds fair to me. But allowing Whateva to keep his title when he clearly disguised himself to appear as an amatuer in effort to impress the judges (and make a fool out of everyone involved) was not in the best interest of all the competitors.  The way 240 complains about the IFBB one would think he would be fair in his own contest. Oh well it is halloween. Trick or treat... You guys have been fooled.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2006, 12:36:04 PM »
Do you realize that bringing attention to Whateva's ethnicity and your racist tendencies isn't helping your cause?

You're intelligent enough to understand that right?

I`m not racist. I hate people equally.  Every race has an equal opportunity to be made fun of.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2006, 12:38:04 PM »
Every single variable and miniscule exception cannot be written into the formal rules of a contest. That is why there is a judge and this case it was Mindspin and 240. These guys were supposed to interpret the rules with the best interest of the competitors involved. In TA's case they determined giving him a few more hours since he worked a full time job was OK. Sounds fair to me. But allowing Whateva to keep his title when he clearly disguised himself to appear as an amatuer in effort to impress the judges (and make a fool out of everyone involved) was not in the best interest of all the competitors.  The way 240 complains about the IFBB one would think he would be fair in his own contest. Oh well it is halloween. Trick or treat... You guys have been fooled.

I agree. 

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2006, 12:46:38 PM »
I agree. 

you didn't read the rules?

You relied on 240 to read them for you?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2006, 12:50:45 PM »
you didn't read the rules?

You relied on 240 to read them for you?

I relied on the rulemakers and the implied rules.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2006, 12:57:56 PM »
I relied on the rulemakers and the implied rules.

That's because you are a moron.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2006, 02:41:25 PM »
No one figured the winner would be in MD representing.

I am glad you picked up the story.  A good read.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2006, 05:35:58 PM »
there is no such thing as interpretation of the rules,if you do this-this happens, this is the basis of law making. no  leeway, late is late who gives a shit how it happened. what about the shitty lighted pics? clearly hiding those monster calves

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2006, 05:38:24 PM »
Romano, what kind of stuff are you looking for with these 500 word essays?  Do you want training information, what?

Chris
w

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2006, 05:40:32 PM »

Pretty cool Romano :)
E