Author Topic: Brittish Grand Pix 1999 (awesome lighning one)  (Read 7222 times)

Neptune100

• Getbig III
Re: Brittish Grand Pix 1999 (awesome lighning one)
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2009, 09:45:11 AM »
ND vs. Hulkster= Israel vs. Middle East

when will the fighting end? :'(

BTW Ronnie is way f'ing better you Dorian nuthuggers...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2009, 09:47:17 AM »
ND vs. Hulkster= Israel vs. Middle East

when will the fighting end? :'(

BTW Ronnie is way f'ing better you Dorian nuthuggers...

The fighting ended eons ago , now just angry Coleman fans can't accept the fact their hero thinks Dorian would beat him  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2009, 10:39:14 AM »
exactly

Coleman's 1998 Olympia victory] was not a definitive win. In 99, Big Ron was lucky to defeat Flex Wheeler again. Levrone thought he'd beaten him twice, in 2000 and 2002. At the 2002 show, Levrone had won both of the evening rounds (a year on, at the Olympia press conference before the 2003 show, Coleman would chide Levrone, asking him, 'When was the last time you beat me?' Levrone replied, 'Last year.'). In 2001, Jay Cutler beat Ronnie in both the first two rounds and lost by four points.
   Coleman had not replicated the dominance of Haney and Yates. He always seemed slightly vulnerable, protected as much by protocol as his physique

lol which idiot are you quoting now who claims 99 ronnie was "lucky'" to beat flex? LOL

::)

:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2009, 10:42:00 AM »
?

talk about domination :o

no wonder ronnie scored a perfect score and flex was way way behind..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2009, 10:42:54 AM »

hahahahahah I knew that's all you would comment on forget 98/00/01/02

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2009, 10:44:29 AM »
when are you going to learn that talk is bullshit unless it is supported by pics and videos..

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2009, 10:47:02 AM »
when are you going to learn that talk is bullshit unless it is supported by pics and videos..

pics & videos ALL prove what I'm saying 1998 Ronnie LUCKY 2000 LUCKY 2001 EXTREMELY LUCKY 2002 LUCKY

reality owns you

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2009, 11:33:13 AM »
Stop speaking for most ' senseable ' people who made you the yardstick in which senseable people are measured by? a lot of experts in the industry have said they believe Dorian is the only one who could go head-to-head with Ronnie , you like ' most people ' are A) ignorant of how contests are judged and B) base their opinions on bias & preference you included

I'm not a blind worshiper of the IFBB but I don't believe in fixed contests it's near impossible to fix a contest if you believe otherwise then you have given no thought on the subject and content wih just believing " The fix is in " the probability of fixing a contest is almost nil

Ah I see where you're coming from he wasn't asthetic and had a gut so there fore he isn't what the ' ideal ' for a Mr Olympia should be or was , I could agree with this is that was the only criteria for an Olympia winner , he didn't have a gut when fully flexed and ironically out of the two you're claiming Dorian wouldn't stand a chance against Ronnie yet he has the same gut or worse yet somehow he deserved his Sandows?  

I say NO Mr Olympia winnner should have a gut and bitch-tits that's not the asethetic ideal yet he won is this anymore acceptable? is this a travesty on par with Yates? and you think Coleman is aesthetic? I always laugh at people who claim this , hallmarks of an aesthetic physique is the Greek Ideal , same sized neck , calves and arms ....you think Ronnie met this? aesthetic muscles which were always found on Greek statues were great calves , abdominals and delltoids , he has ONE of these ....aesthetic? I think not

You're just one of those guys who " just don't get it " when it come to Yates but his record speaks for itself and if you say it was a fix then I say you can't look past your own bias

You presume too much with this post. I never said that Ronnie was "Aesthetic." Nor did I ever say that he was the ideal either. I also never said that I believe that contests are fixed. For the record I do not believe that there has ever been any blatant contest fixing in the IFBB in some time, although I do think that there has been plenty of piss poor judging. I also agree that bitch tits should also lead to an automatic DQ.

I was speaking of Ronnie in relation to Dorian...Ronnie has a FAR more aesthetically pleasing physique in comparison to Dorian, but is by no means the epitome of Aesthetics. I like Dorian the bodybuilder, up till about 93 or so. I actually would have had him winning against Haney in his Olympia debut. I also don't have any major issues with his wins in 93, and 95. 94, 96, and 97 he quite frankly didn't deserve.

That said...since the IFBB seems capable of no wrong...would you also have Franco Winning in 81? Bev Francis losing in 83(?), etc?

M!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2009, 11:45:02 AM »
You presume too much with this post. I never said that Ronnie was "Aesthetic." Nor did I ever say that he was the ideal either. I also never said that I believe that contests are fixed. For the record I do not believe that there has ever been any blatant contest fixing in the IFBB in some time, although I do think that there has been plenty of piss poor judging. I also agree that bitch tits should also lead to an automatic DQ.

I was speaking of Ronnie in relation to Dorian...Ronnie has a FAR more aesthetically pleasing physique in comparison to Dorian, but is by no means the epitome of Aesthetics. I like Dorian the bodybuilder, up till about 93 or so. I actually would have had him winning against Haney in his Olympia debut. I also don't have any major issues with his wins in 93, and 95. 94, 96, and 97 he quite frankly didn't deserve.

That said...since the IFBB seems capable of no wrong...would you also have Franco Winning in 81? Bev Francis losing in 83(?), etc?

M!

Ronnie is more aesthetic than Dorian , that's not saying much and it's no advantage if you think about it because just about everyone was more aesthetic than Dorian

even I don't think Dorian should have won in 91 

and was I there in 81? I've seen very little footage of this contest and in some pics he looks like he should win and others he should have lost , however I know pics aren't the end all be all and being there is what really counts and I wasn't there so I can't say definitively if he should have won and neither can you , just because some contests are suspect doesn't mean there was anything going on

Dorian easily beat everyone in 1994/1996 ...you can make a case in 97 but I could see why they gave it to him

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2009, 11:46:32 AM »
Ronnie is more aesthetic than Dorian , that's not saying much and it's no advantage if you think about it because just about everyone was more aesthetic than Dorian

yeah, but "everyone" wasnt 257 pounds with a better back than dorian either... ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2009, 11:49:55 AM »
yeah, but "everyone" wasnt 257 pounds with a better back than dorian either... ::)

better back NOT according to Flex jackass  ;) Dorian best BACK of the 20th century idiot  ;D Ronnie said in 2003 Dorian's back was the thickest & freakiest he ever seen ...next

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2009, 04:32:29 PM »
Flex had an amazing BDB. This was the only pose from the back that would keep him close (not winning) to a prime yates and Ronnie.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 19, 2009, 04:35:11 PM »
Flex had an amazing BDB. This was the only pose from the back that would keep him close (not winning) to a prime yates and Ronnie.

He's off that year too , Flex 93 had an outstanding back shot

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2009, 04:36:51 PM »

true
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2009, 04:39:45 PM »
true

Ronnie has him this contest clearly , others not so much

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2009, 04:42:03 PM »
He's off that year too , Flex 93 had an outstanding back shot

True. If only his rear latspread was as impressive as his back double bicep, he would of been a multi Mr. Olympia no doubt.