Author Topic: PALIN/MCCAIN supporters PWNED-This is what your avg. Palin/Mccain supporter is!  (Read 8020 times)

leland000

• Getbig II
And the typical Obama supporter?

1.Racist + uneducated blacks
2.Impressionable college aged white youths (wet behind the ears) who seek "change"...failing to realize Obama isn't about change, he's about liberalism
3.Sheeps who love to label anyone not supporting Obama a "racist"

The reality is Obama is a racist black supremist. His churches (Trinity United Church of Christ) value system........

1. Commitment to God
2. Commitment to the Black Community
3. Commitment to the Black Family
4. Dedication to the Pursuit of Education
5. Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence
6. Adherence to the Black Work Ethic
7. Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect
8. Disavowal of the Pursuit of "Middleclassness"
9. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the Black Community
10. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting Black Institutions
11. Pledge allegiance to all Black leadership who espouse and embrace the Black Value System
12. Personal commitment to embracement of the Black Value System."

Truth:
America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from AFRICA IN SLAVE SHIPS, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known. No people anywhere have done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the ’60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream.

How long has it been since slavery was abolished and blacks in this country still can't get it together. The solution to their problems isn't voting for a colored empty suit, it begins with looking in the mirror.....

Blacks in the US:
have the lowest HS graduation rates
have the lowest college graduation rates
have the lowest personal and median household incomes
have the highest unemployment rate
have the highest rate of absentee fathers
have the highest rate of drug users
have the highest rate of hiv infection
have the highest rate of arrests, convictions, and violent crimes committed

Facts:
- U.S. the median income of blacks as a group is roughly 65 percent of that of "white" people

- Black poverty rate 24.7%

- According to Census Bureau data, the median net worth of the average Black household was less than $6,000 – barely 7 percent of the $88,651 median wealth of their white counterpart. White Americans enjoy a 14-to-1 wealth advantage over Black Americans, a competitive springboard which buffers and may soften any economic downturns in the economy.

- According to the 2004 census, 34 percent of African American children–as compared to only eleven percent of whites–are raised in poverty

- Within the context of wealth creation, home ownership and equity (the appraised value of the home minus the mortgage owed) proves to be the most valuable and widely held asset. Against this backdrop, nearly three-quarters (73 percent) of White households held home equity in 2000, boasting a median value of $64,000. In contrast, less than one-half of African Americans are home owners. To compound matters, Whites are three times more likely to own rental property than Black Americans, as well as own and operate a business 12 percent compared to 3.4 percent. Black Americans spend more than $750 billion annually yet their businesses receive less than one-half of one percent of all sales receipts generated in the U.S.

- Nearly one third of White households own 401K or thrift savings accounts, compared to less than 20 percent of African Americans. Moreover, White households are almost as likely to own stocks and mutual funds (31.9 percent) as IRA or Keough accounts (27.5 percent). Ten percent or less of African Americans own these assets, and their median value – $8,000 – is far below that of Whites ($20,000).

- Twenty-four percent of African Americans spend more than their income compared to only 14 percent of all Americans; 32 percent of Black Americans don't save at all.

- 42 percent of all U.S. households boasted a net worth of more than $100,000, only 18 percent of Black Americans held this much wealth. To magnify this point, the Consumer Federation of America calculated that 25 percent of U.S. households were "wealth poor"–holding net assets less than $10,000. This statistic is a far cry from the 45 percent of Black households who fall into this category.

leland000

• Getbig II
That is who Obama is going to bat for......not you white sheeps.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
  Im not surprised with how dumb they look.  majority of them are racists, and uneducated on the facts, and just look at Obamas skin color and name and pass judgement on him.  

Ironic, since it was also this kind of voting that actually enabled him to beat Clinton in the primaries.
Y

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
the only reason Obama isnt miles ahead of Mccain is the deeply rooted racism within the american society

ASJChaotic

the only reason Obama isnt miles ahead of Mccain is the deeply rooted rasism within the american society
could not have said it better myself
just look at those videos
"he is a terrorist, look at him"
wtf  >:(

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Case closed....try again Adam.

whoa. coach if you think that video should persuade someone to be against obama .. wow...   im sorry coach. im really sorry for you and everyone associated with you. theres no words to describe you... if you thinnk that video..is anything...anything but a complete disgrace to anyone who is voting for mccain based on anything in that video...wow... america at its worst being displayed by the people wjo made that film... my god.. just blatant outstanding horriblenes....  :'(

ASJChaotic

whoa. coach if you think that video should persuade someone to be against obama .. wow...   im sorry coach. im really sorry for you and everyone associated with you. theres no words to describe you... if you thinnk that video..is anything...anything but a complete disgrace to anyone who is voting for mccain based on anything in that video...wow... america at its worst being displayed by the people wjo made that film... my god.. just blatant outstanding horriblenes....  :'(
last time he posted a bunch of children in korea who support obama and said
"obama will turn us into a third world country"  ::)
I don't know why republicans are so ...what is the word?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
the only reason Obama isnt miles ahead of Mccain is the deeply rooted racism within the american society

The only reason Obama beat Clinton in the primaries was due to racism.

Y

Texas Attack

The only reason Obama beat Clinton in the primaries was due to racism.

that doesn't even make any sense
 ???
good try though
you republicans are all stupid like John McCain who finished 496 in his class out of 500  :D

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
wannaB, I take it back, pick up the crack pipe and overdose.  thanks.

Another self proclaimed communist that tries to educate the people  ::)

http://frum.nationalreview.com/post/?q=NWFiNDk4OTYwODc2MmI2ZTU0MjQxYjhhYzEzN2ZmMjQ=

However, a very small number of lawmakers saw this problem for what it was, and were willing to stand up to the power of Fannie and Freddie—and I am proud to say that John McCain was one of them. In 2005, he joined a small group of Republican Senators to cosponsor the Federal Housing Enterprise Regulatory Reform Act, the strongest legislation introduced up to that time to control Fannie and Freddie. In a statement, he noted that “For years I have been concerned about the regulatory structure that governs Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac…and the sheer magnitude of these companies and the role they play in the housing market…If Congress does not act, American taxpayers will continue to be exposed to the enormous risk that Fannie and Freddie pose
to the housing market, the overall financial system, and the economy as a whole.”

By contrast, Barack Obama was accepting Fannie's political contributions - and inviting its former CEO to head his vice presidential selection contrast.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...

Another non bias educated well informed voter
DAWG

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!

Why all Hussein supporters can't stop hiding behind racism?

Especially when you love to point out the red neck, it's just as easy to point out Hussein voters who hardly have Phd's you know.....

The whole Hussein campaign was just BS and relied on shit like that.

ASJChaotic

Why all Hussein supporters can't stop hiding behind racism?

Especially when you love to point out the red neck, it's just as easy to point out Hussein voters who hardly have Phd's you know.....

The whole Hussein campaign was just BS and relied on shit like that.
wow, nice job on over using the "hussein" you racist idiot
correction....the whole McCain campaign is BS
Phd's? did I tell you that John McCain graduated 496th out of 500 people?  :D

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
wow, nice job on over using the "hussein" you racist idiot
correction....the whole McCain campaign is BS
Phd's? did I tell you that John McCain graduated 496th out of 500 people?  :D

You see...again..hiding behind racism claims...Hussein is his name...I guess it bothers you that it's his name...seems like you're the racist one and not me.

I never had or will have a problem with Hussein color or anything of that sort, I do have many problems with his past and PRESENT ties.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
one could improve america by machine gunning all the douches in that video

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.

you've got to be kidding me

G

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...

there not kidding man...they are done with any kind of reasonable debate.it's just name calling and smear tactics from here on out.
DAWG

leland000

• Getbig II

Not kidding....no self respecting white american with any appreciable net worth would ever vote for a man whose #1 priority is black advancement.

leland000

• Getbig II

I tell you what...I'll scan my diplomas and you can scan yours, then we can talk education.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
the whole world outside of the USA views this American election as a cirus.  Just so you guys know.   

We view it as a circus too.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
that doesn't even make any sense
 ???
good try though
you republicans are all stupid like John McCain who finished 496 in his class out of 500  :D

Explain why it doesn't make sense.

Look at the numbers in the primaries.  He wouldn't have beaten Hillary had he not received such an imbalance of the black vote in certain states.

Anyway, you're stupid to assume Republicans like John McCain.
Y

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
And the typical Obama supporter?

1.Racist + uneducated blacks
2.Impressionable college aged white youths (wet behind the ears) who seek "change"...failing to realize Obama isn't about change, he's about liberalism
3.Sheeps who love to label anyone not supporting Obama a "racist"

The reality is Obama is a racist black supremist. His churches (Trinity United Church of Christ) value system........

1. Commitment to God
2. Commitment to the Black Community
3. Commitment to the Black Family
4. Dedication to the Pursuit of Education
5. Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence
6. Adherence to the Black Work Ethic
7. Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect
8. Disavowal of the Pursuit of "Middleclassness"
9. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the Black Community
10. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting Black Institutions
11. Pledge allegiance to all Black leadership who espouse and embrace the Black Value System
12. Personal commitment to embracement of the Black Value System."

Truth:
America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from AFRICA IN SLAVE SHIPS, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known. No people anywhere have done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the ’60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream.

How long has it been since slavery was abolished and blacks in this country still can't get it together. The solution to their problems isn't voting for a colored empty suit, it begins with looking in the mirror.....

Blacks in the US:
have the lowest HS graduation rates
have the lowest college graduation rates
have the lowest personal and median household incomes
have the highest unemployment rate
have the highest rate of absentee fathers
have the highest rate of drug users
have the highest rate of hiv infection
have the highest rate of arrests, convictions, and violent crimes committed

Facts:
- U.S. the median income of blacks as a group is roughly 65 percent of that of "white" people

- Black poverty rate 24.7%

- According to Census Bureau data, the median net worth of the average Black household was less than $6,000 – barely 7 percent of the $88,651 median wealth of their white counterpart. White Americans enjoy a 14-to-1 wealth advantage over Black Americans, a competitive springboard which buffers and may soften any economic downturns in the economy.

- According to the 2004 census, 34 percent of African American children–as compared to only eleven percent of whites–are raised in poverty

- Within the context of wealth creation, home ownership and equity (the appraised value of the home minus the mortgage owed) proves to be the most valuable and widely held asset. Against this backdrop, nearly three-quarters (73 percent) of White households held home equity in 2000, boasting a median value of $64,000. In contrast, less than one-half of African Americans are home owners. To compound matters, Whites are three times more likely to own rental property than Black Americans, as well as own and operate a business 12 percent compared to 3.4 percent. Black Americans spend more than $750 billion annually yet their businesses receive less than one-half of one percent of all sales receipts generated in the U.S.

- Nearly one third of White households own 401K or thrift savings accounts, compared to less than 20 percent of African Americans. Moreover, White households are almost as likely to own stocks and mutual funds (31.9 percent) as IRA or Keough accounts (27.5 percent). Ten percent or less of African Americans own these assets, and their median value – $8,000 – is far below that of Whites ($20,000).

- Twenty-four percent of African Americans spend more than their income compared to only 14 percent of all Americans; 32 percent of Black Americans don't save at all.

- 42 percent of all U.S. households boasted a net worth of more than $100,000, only 18 percent of Black Americans held this much wealth. To magnify this point, the Consumer Federation of America calculated that 25 percent of U.S. households were "wealth poor"–holding net assets less than $10,000. This statistic is a far cry from the 45 percent of Black households who fall into this category.

Another racist scum bag...

I'm white, educated (graduate level), Hard Working, Agnositc, Own 3 homes, 1 is paid off, and I support Obama.... so do me a favor, go fuck yourself, and have a nice day.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!

I'm white, educated (graduate level), Hard Working, Agnositc, Own 3 homes, 1 is paid off, and I support Obama.... so do me a favor, go fuck yourself, and have a nice day.

Which once again proves what I always claimed, higher education doesn't mean higher intelligence.

And in case your "smart" retort will be about my education know that I'm too the owner of several degrees, probably in much harder fields too.

leland000

• Getbig II

Actually you can go fuck yourself, then get "educated".....perhaps then you'll realize the difference between indisputable FACTS and racism.