Author Topic: I joined the communist party today  (Read 2884 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I joined the communist party today
« on: October 10, 2008, 09:44:21 AM »
Join the CPUSA!!!!!
http://www.cpusa.org/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: I joined the communist party today
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 10:12:43 AM »
Join the CPUSA!!!!!
http://www.cpusa.org/

No wonder you support the messiah.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 10:19:11 AM »
Fuck communism!  It's as much of a failure as any planned economic/government system. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 10:21:45 AM »
Fuck communism!  It's as much of a failure as any planned economic/government system. 
No way bro... There is only one way, the communist way!!!! Let's work together for a better future!

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 10:25:07 AM »
I have way too much repsect for you from what I have seen to take this post serious.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 10:25:16 AM »
No way bro... There is only one way, the communist way!!!! Let's work together for a better future!

Communism sounds great but it's not realistic.  History has shown this time and time again.  Don't get me wrong I'm no staunch laissez faire vulture capitalist but my god communism is anathem to freedom.  The Founding Father's had it right.  A Constitutional Republic!  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 10:31:04 AM »

The only thing communism promises is shared misery and poverty.

Communism never has worked, never will work, and has caused the deaths of tens of millions of people all over the world.

Communism is pure evil because it strips away everyones' individuality, aspirations, dreams, and motivation.

Please go live in Cuba and tell me how good communism is.

Remember, people flee away from communistic countries, not to them. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 10:33:37 AM »
communism is anathem to freedom.    
BOOYA!!!!!!!  THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 10:37:10 AM »
The only thing communism promises is shared misery and poverty.

Communism never has worked, never will work, and has caused the deaths of tens of millions of people all over the world.

Communism is pure evil because it strips away everyones' individuality, aspirations, dreams, and motivation.

Please go live in Cuba and tell me how good communism is.

Remember, people flee away from communistic countries, not to them. 
true Marxist Leninist communism has never been implemented in true form.  We can do better!!!!

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2008, 10:47:23 AM »
Who cares what we think of Communism.  According to Karl, communism is unavoidable....which makes his cry of "Workers of the world Unite" a little bit contradictory.

Why call for unification if communism is the last necessary phase of economic history?

Nope, there's nothing quite like the predatory capitalistic system to debase, exploit and exhaust the hopes and dreams of the people. 

It doesn't matter what economic system a country may have, if you have talent, you'll move up the ranks.  If you don't, you won't.  Those without talent are left to scramble for survival.

Then there are the road blocks to a meritocracy--like nepotism...where say, a feeble and obtuse man could become leader of the most powerful country on the planet just b/c of his family name.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2008, 10:50:01 AM »
true Marxist Leninist communism has never been implemented in true form.  We can do better!!!!

It cant be implemented in its true form because you have human beings running the system.  Communism can only be implemented by force and totalitarian tactics and murder to make an example of those who refuse to go along with it.

Communism is always appealing to college and high school kids who have no historical context, no real life experience, and don't understand how the world works.  

Communism is pure evil and if anyone ever tried to implement it in this country, remember, there are tens of millions of gun owners who won't go along with it.  

Communism is a pipe dream pure and simple.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2008, 11:02:30 AM »
It cant be implemented in its true form because you have human beings running the system.  Communism can only be implemented by force and totalitarian tactics and murder to make an example of those who refuse to go along with it.

Communism is always appealing to college and high school kids who have no historical context, no real life experience, and don't understand how the world works.  

Communism is pure evil and if anyone ever tried to implement it in this country, remember, there are tens of millions of gun owners who won't go along with it.  

Communism is a pipe dream pure and simple.  

>:( screw you man, we are many and we're about to make our move.  enjoy your toy guns.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2008, 11:07:31 AM »
Who cares what we think of Communism.  According to Karl, communism is unavoidable....which makes his cry of "Workers of the world Unite" a little bit contradictory.

Why call for unification if communism is the last necessary phase of economic history?

Nope, there's nothing quite like the predatory capitalistic system to debase, exploit and exhaust the hopes and dreams of the people. 

It doesn't matter what economic system a country may have, if you have talent, you'll move up the ranks.  If you don't, you won't.  Those without talent are left to scramble for survival.

Then there are the road blocks to a meritocracy--like nepotism...where say, a feeble and obtuse man could become leader of the most powerful country on the planet just b/c of his family name.
You missed the point of the untalanted, are they to live in the gutter until they die!!!!  I say not!!!

We've waited years for this pefect monent, now the world will be one and there is nothing the USA can do about it!  Tomorrow is a new day for humanity!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2008, 11:09:29 AM »
>:( screw you man, we are many and we're about to make our move.  enjoy your toy guns.

Don't kid yourself, you commies go trying to seize everyones' property you are going to get taken out by angry people who refuse to go along with your theft.

What communists like yourself never seem to understand is that after you take everyones' property and squander it, then what are you going to do when everyone is poor and broke?

Communism equals poverty and slavery.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2008, 11:14:00 AM »

Don't kid yourself, you commies go trying to seize everyones' property you are going to get taken out by angry people who refuse to go along with your theft.

What communists like yourself never seem to understand is that after you take everyones' property and squander it, then what are you going to do when everyone is poor and broke?

Communism equals poverty and slavery.

Let me correct you son, Communism equals Equality among the People of Planet Earth.  Communism will save the world, it will save the environment and you will never have to worry about capitalist pig bankers raping you ever again.  You will learn.  It's time we put "We the People" into action.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2008, 11:16:28 AM »

Comrades Bush and Cheney welcome you. 

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2008, 11:38:33 AM »
Comrades Bush and Cheney welcome you. 

LOL!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2008, 11:45:22 AM »
Let me correct you son, Communism equals Equality among the People of Planet Earth.  Communism will save the world, it will save the environment and you will never have to worry about capitalist pig bankers raping you ever again.  You will learn.  It's time we put "We the People" into action.

YOU WANT EVERYONE TO BE EQUAL SLAVES. 

Communism is evil and if anyone like yourself even comes near someone like myself with your greedy, envious, theiving hands, it wil be the last person you try to do it to.

Millions of Americans will not go down without violent fight, and you will lose because there are more of us than there are of you. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2008, 11:49:49 AM »

Communism is evil and if anyone like yourself even comes near someone like myself with your greedy, envious, theiving hands, it wil be the last person you try to do it to.

Millions of Americans will not go down without violent fight, and you will lose because there are more of us than there are of you. 
You have your corporate banking masters now, you saying you're not slaves? LOL  What better proof do you need than what's happening now ;)

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2008, 11:50:31 AM »

NYET!

You will bow down before the will of the People.  We have the numbers--a billion red chinese will swarm over you like republicans on a tax cut.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs!

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2008, 11:55:04 AM »
 ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2008, 11:57:00 AM »

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2008, 11:57:48 AM »
GOT A PROBLEM

With communism?

Fuck yes I do.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2008, 12:02:06 PM »
With communism?

Fuck yes I do.

soon you won't.........  well maybe you will but it won't matter.  Amerika is broke, what are you going to do, shoot us with potatos... ::)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2008, 12:05:25 PM »
soon you won't.........  well maybe you will but it won't matter.  Amerika is broke, what are you going to do, shoot us with potatos... ::)

No.

There are alternatives to guns.  ;D