Author Topic: 7:45 AM EST: Trump on MSNBC  (Read 480 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
7:45 AM EST: Trump on MSNBC
« on: December 08, 2015, 04:34:29 AM »
Trump is about to come on MSNBC, 3 minutes away.   Always so sweet and friendly to each other, then it'll get very violent, then sweet again.  After his anti-muslim immigration thing, and their recent "we hate guns" campaign, it should be a nice exchange of ideas.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: 7:45 AM EST: Trump on MSNBC
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 04:46:35 AM »
Trump said it's common sense to shut out all muslims out.

He keeps up the CTer angle on 911... "before the towers went down..."

He said the other repubs condemning his anti-muslim package will eventually join his side on the issue, if they want to keep their poll numbers up.

TRUMP: We do not need muslims around the world to help us fight the war on terror.   Huh.

Trump accused "someone" of giving $28,000 to the san berdino shooter.  That makes is a CT now!

Trump and hosts yelling over each other.  Morning joe just went to break after threatening to go to break if trump didn't let them get a word in.  Trump called him on it, so Joe sent it to break.  Essentially taking away what trump wants - airtime.   This will be a story now.  TRUMP DOMINATES ANOTHER NEWS CYCLE with this.  Great.    

James

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 06:36:03 AM »
Trump said it's common sense to shut out all muslims out.

He keeps up the CTer angle on 911... "before the towers went down..."

He said the other repubs condemning his anti-muslim package will eventually join his side on the issue, if they want to keep their poll numbers up.

TRUMP: We do not need muslims around the world to help us fight the war on terror.   Huh.

Trump accused "someone" of giving $28,000 to the san berdino shooter.  That makes is a CT now!

Trump and hosts yelling over each other.  Morning joe just went to break after threatening to go to break if trump didn't let them get a word in.  Trump called him on it, so Joe sent it to break.  Essentially taking away what trump wants - airtime.   This will be a story now.  TRUMP DOMINATES ANOTHER NEWS CYCLE with this.  Great.    

California terrorists got a $28k payment two weeks before attack - suspicious transfer revealed as FBI says couple had been radicalized for 'some time' and had rigged building to blow after massacre

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3350320/San-Bernardino-gunmen-rigged-conference-center-blow-responders-arrived-months-practice-radicalized-time.html#ixzz3tjwiLjps

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 08:07:32 AM »
California terrorists got a $28k payment two weeks before attack - suspicious transfer revealed as FBI says couple had been radicalized for 'some time' and had rigged building to blow after massacre

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3350320/San-Bernardino-gunmen-rigged-conference-center-blow-responders-arrived-months-practice-radicalized-time.html#ixzz3tjwiLjps

That is HUGE HUGE HUGE.   And NOBODY wants to talk about it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2015, 06:42:27 PM »
not really, not unless you watch nothing but Rachel Maddow...

I listen to FOX radio all day.   I watch maddow when I catch it, and morning joe if i'm home in the AM.   FOX TV programming is just too low a level, IMHO... too much emotion.  MSNBC plays that gotcha bullshit, but it is smarter.

FOX radio destroys them all - it's way higher intellect for grownups in their trucks on the road.  I love it.  Rush's piece last week on how ISIS money is allowed to flow so everyone can get discounted oil... I cannot believe it's not the #1 story.