Author Topic: Bill O’Reilly attacks Donald Trump for his Muslim immigration ban  (Read 728 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Bill O’Reilly attacks Donald Trump for his Muslim immigration ban: “You’re hurting the USA’s position against ISIS!”

(video at link)

On “The O’Reilly Factor” Wednesday evening, host Bill O’Reilly lit into GOP presidential hopeful Donald Trump, insisting that it is possible to vet refugees and that insulting an entire religion is “hurting the USA’s position against ISIS.”

“If you are elected president, what will you do regarding Muslims who are not Americans traveling to the USA?” O’Reilly began by asking.

“I would try to find out what is going,” Trump answered. “Why the hatred, why are people willing to fly planes into the World Trade Center? Why did those two people last week go into a room and start shooting people? It’s a very serious problem and somebody had to bring it up.”

Of course Trump answered with a non-answer, so O’Reilly had no choice but to upbraid him. “You didn’t answer my question,” he said. “What would you do to Muslims coming from overseas?”

Trump replied that “I would set up a strong temporary system to see who qualifies to come in and who does not until we come up with an answer about what’s happening with the Muslim population.”

“If you say no Muslims can come here from overseas,” O’Reilly shot back, “you are hurting the USA’s position against ISIS.”

Purge_WTF

Re: Bill O’Reilly attacks Donald Trump for his Muslim immigration ban
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 06:00:44 AM »
 Oh, blow it out your loofah.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 07:58:47 AM »
Bill O’Reilly attacks Donald Trump for his Muslim immigration ban: “You’re hurting the USA’s position against ISIS!”

(video at link)

On “The O’Reilly Factor” Wednesday evening, host Bill O’Reilly lit into GOP presidential hopeful Donald Trump, insisting that it is possible to vet refugees and that insulting an entire religion is “hurting the USA’s position against ISIS.”

“If you are elected president, what will you do regarding Muslims who are not Americans traveling to the USA?” O’Reilly began by asking.

“I would try to find out what is going,” Trump answered. “Why the hatred, why are people willing to fly planes into the World Trade Center? Why did those two people last week go into a room and start shooting people? It’s a very serious problem and somebody had to bring it up.”

Of course Trump answered with a non-answer, so O’Reilly had no choice but to upbraid him. “You didn’t answer my question,” he said. “What would you do to Muslims coming from overseas?”

Trump replied that “I would set up a strong temporary system to see who qualifies to come in and who does not until we come up with an answer about what’s happening with the Muslim population.”

“If you say no Muslims can come here from overseas,” O’Reilly shot back, “you are hurting the USA’s position against ISIS.”

I keep seeing people say this “If you say no Muslims can come here from overseas,” O’Reilly shot back, “you are hurting the USA’s position against ISIS.”

How exactly is it hurting the USA's position against ISIS?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 08:44:42 AM »

As OReilly and many other major repubs will admit...

we do need the assistance of some muslim people, allies, govts, soldiers, etc - if we want to defeat ISIS.

We cannot just fly planes out of Tampa, bomb ISIS, and return them home.  We do need intel, bases, airspace, and assistance in many other ways from countries filled with muslim people.   Trump going out of his way to piss them off, not smart for our President to do.   (I could care less about immigrants, lock out the whole lot of them, but saying you want to target this one religion of 1.5 billion people does damage relations.)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 09:03:29 AM »
As OReilly and many other major repubs will admit...

we do need the assistance of some muslim people, allies, govts, soldiers, etc - if we want to defeat ISIS.

We cannot just fly planes out of Tampa, bomb ISIS, and return them home.  We do need intel, bases, airspace, and assistance in many other ways from countries filled with muslim people.   Trump going out of his way to piss them off, not smart for our President to do.   (I could care less about immigrants, lock out the whole lot of them, but saying you want to target this one religion of 1.5 billion people does damage relations.)

What relations? It's all about oil, some Bedouin just happened to put his tent up in an oil filed now they are the Saudi Royal family. Those fuckers have been funding terrorist forever, we just don't call them out. 
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 09:44:48 AM »
What relations?

Really?  You don't realize the US has very important relationships in many industries and levels with people who are muslim, on the other side of the world?

Luckily, most of the repubs out there DO, along with the dems.  Trump and a nice chunk of "Murica!" folks. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2015, 12:06:52 PM »
I keep seeing people say this “If you say no Muslims can come here from overseas,” O’Reilly shot back, “you are hurting the USA’s position against ISIS.”

Public opinion also the Saudi's are muslim.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2015, 03:23:55 PM »

Public opinion also the Saudi's are muslim.

I guess we don't need the saudis.  Or any of those oil rich muslim nations.

getbiggers declare we don't need any kind of relationship with any muslim nation.  Murica.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2015, 05:08:17 PM »
I guess we don't need the saudis.  Or any of those oil rich muslim nations.

getbiggers declare we don't need any kind of relationship with any muslim nation.  Murica.

If the Saudi's decide to not insist on all oil deals being done in US dollars the US economy is REALLY fucked.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2015, 08:00:12 PM »

If the Saudi's decide to not insist on all oil deals being done in US dollars the US economy is REALLY fucked.

most trump supporters don't care about all of that.

they just want to see trump kick some arab ass.  who cares about the details.