Author Topic: Obama to Veterans: DROP DEAD (Literally)  (Read 16719 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama to Veterans: DROP DEAD (Literally)
« on: July 28, 2011, 06:15:48 AM »
Veterans Summoned to White House, Told to Brace for Cuts
WVNSTV ^ | 7/27/11 | Anne Moore

Veterans Summoned to White House, Told to Brace for Cuts
Updated Wednesday, July 27, 2011; 07:21 PM
By Anne Moore

BECKLEY -- Leaders of veterans groups met with administration officials Tuesday to discuss what is at stake if Congress cannot come to a consensus.

President Obama has said that if a default occurs, the administration will be forced to prioritize who gets paid.

That means those receiving veterans benefits, social security, unemployment insurance, tuition grants, food stamps, and child care subsidies may be forced to compete for coverage.

“If that happens, and we default, we would not have enough money to pay all of our bills –bills that include monthly Social Security checks, veterans’ benefits, and the government contracts we’ve signed with thousands of businesses,” said the President.

Each day without a deal, veterans at the Raleigh County Commission on Aging worry whether their check will come in the mail next month.

“The fact that the President comes out and threatens to take away our social security checks and not pay the veterans is despicable,” said David Hern, a veteran fought in Korea.

(Excerpt) Read more at wvnstv.com ...

________________________ ________________________ _____

Despicable is right.   Obama is a communist traitor who hates this country.   Fuck him and fuck you whoever still supports this outlaw junta.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obama to Veterans: DROP DEAD
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 06:24:29 AM »
BILLIONS FOR JIHAD!

Obama’s 2009 Supplemental Appropriations for Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Pandemic Flu was revised and “passed by the full committee.”

It gives billions http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2009/05/13/obamas-supplemental-bill-passes-gives-billions-to-enemies/ of U.S. taxpayer dollars to countries and entities that support Sharia law and/or harbor, hide and support those who want to destroy the U.S. and our allies.

Read the summary from David Obey’s office that was quietly released last week with nary a word from any media.

• $3.6 billion, matching the request, to expand and improve capabilities of the Afghan security forces

• $400 million, as requested, to build the counterinsurgency capabilities of the Pakistani security forces

• Afghanistan: $1.52 billion, $86 million above the request

• West Bank and Gaza: $665 million in bilateral economic, humanitarian, and security assistance for the West Bank and Gaza

• Jordan: $250 million, $250 million above the request, including $100 million for economic and $150 million for security assistance

• Egypt: $360 million, $310 million above the request, including $50 million for economic assistance, $50 million for border security, and $260 million for security assistance

• Pakistan: $1.9 billion, $591 million above the request

• Iraq: $968 million, $336 million above the request

• Oversight: $20 million, $13 million above the request, to expand oversight capacity of the State Department, USAID, and the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan to review programs in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq
• Lebanon: $74 million

• International Food Assistance: $500 million, $200 million above the request, for PL 480 international food assistance to alleviate suffering during the global economic crisis

• Refugee Assistance: $343 million, $50 million above the request, …including humanitarian assistance for Gaza. Funding for the UN Relief and Works Agency programs in the West Bank and Gaza is limited to $119 million (Note: Gaza = Hamas)

• Disaster Assistance: $200 million to avert famines and provide life-saving assistance during natural disasters and for internally displaced people around the world, including Somalia, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, the Middle East and South Asia

•Peacekeeping: $837 million for United Nations
peacekeeping operations, including an expanded mission in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and a new mission in Chad and the Central African Republic

• Department of Justice: $17 million, matching the request, for counter-terrorism activities and to provide training and assistance for the Iraqi criminal justice system
The mainstream media remains silent on this but the International News has now picked up the story http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=22164
— and then there is Obama’s $108 billion IMF bailout scheme http://michellemalkin.com/2009/05/13/obamas-100-billion-imf-bailout-scheme/
in addition to the Supplemental.
And THIS is what Obama is doing to American taxpayers:
THE BIGGEST TAX HIKE IN AMERICAN HISTORY:
http://www.atr.org/days-thebr-largest-tax-hikes-history-a5370
PDF Version:
http://www.atr.org/files/files/090310pr-jan2011taxes.pdf
Obama gives your tax dollars to rebuild Muslim mosques around the world
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/26990#

ACCORDING TO THE ASSOCIATED PRESS, THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION WILL GIVE AWAY NEARLY $6 MILLION OF AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS TO RESTORE 63 HISTORIC AND CULTURAL SITES, INCLUDING ISLAMIC MOSQUES AND MINARETS, IN 55 NATIONS. See the State Department document here.
http://exchanges.state.gov/media/pdfs/office-of-policy-and-evaluations/ambassadors-fund/afcp2010list.pdf

THIS IS THE COMMUNIST TRAITOR YOU ASSHOLES VOTED FOR.   THANKS GUYS. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 06:56:41 AM »
The guy has got to go. Simple as that.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 07:05:01 AM »
  If there was any one instance in which I was in support of a government-run healthcare plan/socialized medicine, it would be for our troops. They shouldn't have to pay for it themselves. Obama and the Repubs need to keep their hands off of it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 07:52:15 AM »
The guy has got to go. Simple as that.

He is lying and he know it.  To do this to veterans is beyond vile. 

He needs to be impeached and sent back wherever the hell he came from.   Same for those who voted for him.     

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 08:38:54 AM »
It gets worse..they want to raise the rates on our heathcare...actually its not a rate raise its a complete change to the plans with which we signed up for. Gates wanted to raise retired rates 50 buck...big deal. Coburn whined that nobody in government gets free or low rate heathcare for life....because some fat cube dweller shelping welfare checks for Obama is the same as a guy who spent 20 years as a grunt. The Dems are all shitbags.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 08:42:07 AM »
I really don't know what else is left to say about obama that I have not already.   

Communist, disgusting, racist, anti-american, traitor, vile, despicable, ignorant, illiterate, incompetent, etc. are too nice for him. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 10:54:24 AM »
I can't hate him and the libs anymore then I do now.
L

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 11:35:48 AM »
I really don't know what else is left to say about obama that I have not already.   

Communist, disgusting, racist, anti-american, traitor, vile, despicable, ignorant, illiterate, incompetent, etc. are too nice for him. 

lol, he is a harvard trained lawyer, eons more intelligent then you. What you posted is propaganda, DROP DEAD VETERANS, lmao.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 11:38:11 AM »
Laugh my ass off.  Harvard trained lawyer?   Fucking please.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 11:49:13 AM »
Laugh my ass off.  Harvard trained lawyer?   Fucking please.

you are sounding like the teabaggers, just lying and denying truth

"In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year,[31] and president of the journal in his second year.[27][32] During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as a summer associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990.[33] After graduating with a Juris Doctor magna cum laude[34] from Harvard in 1991, he returned to Chicago.[31] Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention"

magna cum laude meatpie. with high honor, meaning very high marks in harvard law school

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 11:53:22 AM »
Show me one article, treastise, one case note, one reported decision, one case, file, amicus brief, or anything whatsoever he has ever done or accomplished as a lawyer. 

Just one will do. 

And please dont make me laugh any harder about law review.   That is a popularity contest and he didnt do a damn thing on that either.   

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 11:58:04 AM »
lol, he is a harvard trained lawyer, eons more intelligent then you. What you posted is propaganda, DROP DEAD VETERANS, lmao.

And how has diploma helped him in his presidency?

I will give you the answer because you will just babble your stupidity. IT HASN'T HELPED HIM ONE IOTA. It only took him almost 3 years to prove that he is BY FAR the worst president of all time. EVERY SINGLE LEGISLATION that he has supported has had the opposite result of what he promised. It feels as if Bush is still in office. Wasn't he supposed to change the status quo and prevent a 3rd Bush term?

HEHEHEHHEH!!!! Obama should take his Harvard diploma and wipe his black ass with it.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 11:59:41 AM »
Show me one article, treastise, one case note, one reported decision, one case, file, amicus brief, or anything whatsoever he has ever done or accomplished as a lawyer. 

Just one will do. 

And please dont make me laugh any harder about law review.   That is a popularity contest and he didnt do a damn thing on that either.   

you said he was illiterate and incompetent, im saying his accomplishments speak for  themselves, he is highly intelligent, the degree proves this. Why did you not answer my questions? i would appreciate it if you did so i can gauge your ability to think rationally and logically.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2011, 12:01:14 PM »
Why do you not blame the republicans as well?

They are also to blame... This is definitely not just about obama.

And since we are at it... If we are saying that Veterans are getting shafted... Who SHOULD get paid?

Thats utter horseshit TU.  

He brought them there to fearmonger and lie.

how about he cuts obamacare first?   How about the EPA?  how about his war in lybia?   How about the billions to pakistan and egypt?  

How about HUD?  How about all the other stupid agencies pissing away money?   How about the remaibning stim bill money?

Its called priorities.  We are broke.   We borrow .43 on the dollar and shit needs to get cut.   There is plenty to cut before screwing over vets and the communist traitor Typhoid Barry knows it.      

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2011, 12:01:26 PM »
Why do you not blame the republicans as well?

They are also to blame... This is definitely not just about obama.

And since we are at it... If we are saying that Veterans are getting shafted... Who SHOULD get paid?

Are you that stupid? Do you know how to read, nitwit? 3333 and most of us have stated that Reps had their part in their disaster. The problem here, just like Obama, you want to ONLY BLAME BUSH AND THE REPUBLICANS. When you start blaming Obama for making it worst the last 3 years, then you will be living what you just preached on the above post.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2011, 12:01:59 PM »
And how has diploma helped him in his presidency?

I will give you the answer because you will just babble your stupidity. IT HASN'T HELPED HIM ONE IOTA. It only took him almost 3 years to prove that he is BY FAR the worst president of all time. EVERY SINGLE LEGISLATION that he has supported has had the opposite result of what he promised. It feels as if Bush is still in office. Wasn't he supposed to change the status quo and prevent a 3rd Bush term?

HEHEHEHHEH!!!! Obama should take his Harvard diploma and wipe his black ass with it.

didn't say it did, i was just pointing out he is a smart man. Just like i am smarter then you since you want to call me stupid. Every legislation has had the opposite affect? you either have no idea what you are talking about or are lying. You can dislike him but don't make everything so hyperbole.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2011, 12:02:28 PM »
you said he was illiterate and incompetent, im saying his accomplishments speak for  themselves, he is highly intelligent, the degree proves this. Why did you not answer my questions? i would appreciate it if you did so i can gauge your ability to think rationally and logically.

The degree proves that he went to school, did he every actually have a job?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 12:03:10 PM »

LMFAO!   

So as long as Harvard prints someones' name on a diploma and hands it to them that proves they are highly intelligent? 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 12:03:17 PM »
Are you that stupid? Do you know how to read, nitwit? 3333 and most of us have stated that Reps had their part in their disaster. The problem here, just like Obama, you want to ONLY BLAME BUSH AND THE REPUBLICANS. When you start blaming Obama for making it worst the last 3 years, then you will be living what you just preached on the above post.

Wha? you must not realize how bad it was near the end of bush's presidency then and what the possible implications where.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2011, 12:04:38 PM »
didn't say it did, i was just pointing out he is a smart man. Just like i am smarter then you since you want to call me stupid. Every legislation has had the opposite affect? you either have no idea what you are talking about or are lying. You can dislike him but don't make everything so hyperbole.

LMFAO!    Keep it up.  Please please please.   

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2011, 12:05:53 PM »
Wha? you must not realize how bad it was near the end of bush's presidency then and what the possible implications where.

I believe Barack Obama was a Senator we he not? Then claiming ignorance of what the situation was, highly intelligent ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2011, 12:06:47 PM »

Yawn - and three years later things are still getting drastically worse by nearly every single economic indicator.   

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2011, 12:07:20 PM »
LMFAO!   

So as long as Harvard prints someones' name on a diploma and hands it to them that proves they are highly intelligent? 

you are blinded by hatred, you think they gave him a magna cum laude in 1988 for fun? why because they could tell the future and that he would be a president 20 years later? you are a fear mongering reality denier. Harvard as perhaps the standout institution in the states for academia doesn't hand out free diplomas nor high honors, are you suggesting he did not earn it? if so you are a conspiracy theory nut.

Oh and refusing to answer my question proves my point, you do believe in magic and 600 year old men and deny facts. I dont see the point in responding to any of your posts again, you are closed minded, nothing can sway you, you are always right no matter what because facts dont matter.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2011, 12:12:23 PM »
Since all his records are sealed, no one really know what is academic prowess is
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ