Author Topic: Question for Flex  (Read 871 times)

andydude00

• Getbig II
Question for Flex
« on: September 15, 2006, 08:06:12 PM »
Hey Flex I'm a big fan, and I got a question for you. Awhile back after your Arnold Classic fight you had an interview with Bodybuilding.com in which you mentioned that there was a project that would take the sports world by storm, what was that referring to? Can you speak on it?

Also I am curious if you ever got any where in the movie business? It'd be cool to see you in the movies, noone could compare to the physique that you could present. Well anyways, thanks.

body88

Re: Question for Flex
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 08:08:23 PM »
Yah man flex wheeler the actror!!!

lmao

andydude00

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 02:49:52 PM »
??

Slick Vic

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 03:14:29 PM »
Hey Flex I'm a big fan, and I got a question for you. Awhile back after your Arnold Classic fight you had an interview with Bodybuilding.com in which you mentioned that there was a project that would take the sports world by storm, what was that referring to? Can you speak on it?

Also I am curious if you ever got any where in the movie business? It'd be cool to see you in the movies, noone could compare to the physique that you could present. Well anyways, thanks.

You're gonna have to take a number for Flex to answer this and other burning questions.  ::)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 03:33:21 PM »
Yah man flex wheeler the actror!!!

lmao
Spell check