Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3102351 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #33975 on: September 04, 2007, 05:17:13 PM »
we have support.

you don't understand the argument because you are stupid and don't know shit about the philosophy you are trying to preach.

you think our argument is just about numbers.

it is not:

its about numbers and nothing more it DOES NOT MATTER how you all accumulated your opinions the moment you say Ronnie is better because more people agree its a textbook argument ad populum , spare me the I don't know philosophy wrap , I know philosophy I know that the moment you claim something is because a lot agree I know you expose yourself as having faulty logic ! I know philosophy I know the IFBB judging criteria I know a lot more than you .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #33976 on: September 04, 2007, 05:18:29 PM »
what is really funny about that last comparison is that ronnie's unflexed quads have the SAME amount of detail as dorian's extended and fully flexed one!

LMAO!

dorian really had no detail what so ever in the quads.

his inner quad showed great thigh rods though.

whoppy fuck. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #33977 on: September 04, 2007, 05:23:28 PM »
its about numbers and nothing more it DOES NOT MATTER how you all accumulated your opinions the moment you say Ronnie is better because more people agree its a textbook argument ad populum , spare me the I don't know philosophy wrap , I know philosophy I know that the moment you claim something is because a lot agree I know you expose yourself as having faulty logic ! I know philosophy I know the IFBB judging criteria I know a lot more than you .

LOL

::)

sure you do.

just keep telling yourself that.

in the mean time, we keep killing you with REAL LIFE:

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33978 on: September 04, 2007, 05:36:20 PM »
LOL

sure you do.

just keep telling yourself that.

in the mean time, we keep killing you with REAL LIFE:

lmfao real life . real life is Yates has better balance and proportion , real life Yates owns Ronnie in density , real life Yates is bigger and real life according to McGough Yates has the advantage in conditioning , thats real life , from real life eyewitnesses  ;) you post a scan from a magazine compared to a poster of Ronnie thats not real life kid thats a pathetic attempt and please show me where Ronnie has a better back than Yates in the shots I posted , its impossible hence why you never responded .  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33979 on: September 04, 2007, 05:41:20 PM »
A excellent shot of Ronnie , striking how much overdeveloped his right front delt is VS the left

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33980 on: September 04, 2007, 05:49:48 PM »
what is really funny about that last comparison is that ronnie's unflexed quads have the SAME amount of detail as dorian's extended and fully flexed one!

LMAO!

dorian really had no detail what so ever in the quads.

his inner quad showed great thigh rods though.

whoppy fuck. :-\

How do you know Ronnie's quads aren't flex? ( you don't ) and please spare me this nonsense about Ronnie's superior quads its such a lame attempt , the ONLY and I mean only advantage Ronnie has in quads is rectus femoris and thats IT he has better sweep but other than that , Yates is comparable and I love how you dismiss the clear advantage Dorian has in the satoris muscle and FYI thats just not the inner thigh ( learn anatomy please ) see above pics.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #33981 on: September 04, 2007, 05:50:42 PM »
lmfao real life . real life is Yates has better balance and proportion , real life Yates owns Ronnie in density , real life Yates is bigger and real life according to McGough Yates has the advantage in conditioning , thats real life , from real life eyewitnesses  

real life?

LOL guess what?

no one has seen 99 ronnie vs 93 dorian onstage together standing side by side.

the best we have is comparisons.

and dorian loses most of them:

LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #33982 on: September 04, 2007, 05:53:45 PM »
How do you know Ronnie's quads aren't flex? ( you don't ) and please spare me this nonsense about Ronnie's superior quads its such a lame attempt , the ONLY and I mean only advantage Ronnie has in quads is rectus femoris and thats IT he has better sweep but other than that , Yates is comparable and I love how you dismiss the clear advantage Dorian has in the satoris muscle and FYI thats just not the inner thigh ( learn anatomy please ) see above pics.

LOL never seen ronnie's flexed quads before, have you:

what an idiot.

ronnie' quads were miles ahead of dorian's.

alway have been. always will be:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33983 on: September 04, 2007, 05:55:13 PM »
real life?

LOL guess what?

no one has seen 99 ronnie vs 93 dorian onstage together standing side by side.

the best we have is comparisons.

and dorian loses most of them:

LOL

Hulkster I'm sure you believe he does lose most of them , however there is criteria and it favors Yates and he's NOT losing anything according to it  ;)

Dorian's not even flexing and he crushes Ronnie , makes him look very soft

Ronnie 1999 compared to Dorian 4 weeks out lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #33984 on: September 04, 2007, 05:56:37 PM »
LOL

Ronnie 2005 (!) vs The Walrus:

:'(
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33985 on: September 04, 2007, 05:59:41 PM »
LOL never seen ronnie's flexed quads before, have you:

what an idiot.

ronnie' quads were miles ahead of dorian's.

alway have been. always will be:

Again how ? stop making things up and explain how they are ' miles ahead ' Dorian has equal development in the vatus medialis , vatus laterlis , Ronnie has the advantage in separation of the rectus femoris and Dorian has the clear advantage in the satorius and tensor fasciae latae , so lets here where his quads are ' miles ahead ' don't post a pic and say " its right here " lets hear it

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #33986 on: September 04, 2007, 06:38:11 PM »
Again how ? stop making things up and explain how they are ' miles ahead ' Dorian has equal development in the vatus medialis , vatus laterlis , Ronnie has the advantage in separation of the rectus femoris and Dorian has the clear advantage in the satorius and tensor fasciae latae , so lets here where his quads are ' miles ahead ' don't post a pic and say " its right here " lets hear it

making things up? ::)

Ronnie has better development in the

rectus femoris

vastus lateralis
vastus medialis

and with far better deliniation between them.

Walrus has a better sartorius.

thats it.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33987 on: September 04, 2007, 06:41:40 PM »
making things up? ::)

Ronnie has better development in the

rectus femoris

vastus lateralis
vastus medialis

and with far better deliniation between them.

Walrus has a better sartorius.

thats it.

LMFAO you counter with empty statements HOW is the development better in the vastus lateralis , vastus medialis and Ronnie only has better separation in the rectus femoris again see Yates has the clear advantage in the satorius and tensor fasciae latae

how is it developed better? lets here this beauty you made the same empty claim with the back too

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33988 on: September 04, 2007, 06:45:53 PM »
Eyewitness

Royalty

Hulkster Ive seen almost all the top pros in person....for you to say that Dorian didnt have great legs is just silly. You are an internet bodybuilding fan. You spend to much time looking at pics on the web. Go to a show and see what these guys look like in person before you diss a 6 time Mr Olympia winner.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #33989 on: September 04, 2007, 07:01:37 PM »
LMFAO you counter with empty statements HOW is the development better in the vastus lateralis , vastus medialis and Ronnie only has better separation in the rectus femoris again see Yates has the clear advantage in the satorius and tensor fasciae latae

how is it developed better? lets here this beauty you made the same empty claim with the back too

lol how is it better developed?
Answer:  similar size, far better deliniation between them.

idiot.

look at your damn screen.

you are asking me to exlain what I have not only already explained, but have also SHOWN to everyone.

you just can't accept the reality. plain and simple.

that is why you are an idiot.

you are sitting here looking at shots of dorian's quads being owned by ronnie's and you can't deal with it.

you go on like you never saw it.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #33990 on: September 04, 2007, 07:10:35 PM »
Weak as well as untrue. The words of a golfer.

Here is pumpster bragging about how he could have banged a few HOT transexuals LMFAO thats code for they banged him .

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=129234.0

are you saying that they bent him over the bowflex and explained the power rod technology to him??

are you saying that they straped him to the bowflex with it's patented rubber band technology and then gave him a 20 minute workout 3 times a week with amazing results?

Bump for bowflex-obsessed dweebs LOL

I'll do my best to keep this important thread alive bwahahahahaha

stupid dumpster

you've been

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33991 on: September 04, 2007, 09:49:30 PM »
LOL I see once again, the dorian fans are in 'defense mode' lol

they have been like that almost this entire thread.

saying everyone else is wrong.

proclaiming fake pics.

proclaiming dorian to look better on in person when somehow no one else does the same..

etc..

lol

2001 AC vs 93 dorian.

its no contest:

Dorian had size and a good back.

Ronnie had size, a good back, shape, detail and vascularity.

he took what dorian brought to the table and kicked it up several notches:

countdown to the excuses!

I see Dorian making Ronnie look like a kid in all those comparisons.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #33992 on: September 04, 2007, 10:18:26 PM »
goddamn, 01 ASC Ronnie makes Dorian look like fossilized Dino crap.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33993 on: September 04, 2007, 10:25:18 PM »

Wow. His arms are totally out of proportion with everything in that first pic.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33994 on: September 05, 2007, 01:45:01 AM »
lol how is it better developed?
Answer:  similar size, far better deliniation between them.

idiot.

look at your damn screen.

you are asking me to exlain what I have not only already explained, but have also SHOWN to everyone.

you just can't accept the reality. plain and simple.

that is why you are an idiot.

you are sitting here looking at shots of dorian's quads being owned by ronnie's and you can't deal with it.

you go on like you never saw it.. ::)

Still an empty answer ' far better deliniation ' more empty claims by Hulkster you never explained anything BTW you make empty claims and then posts pictures and then see ' look the proof is right here ' just like the back you've yet to explain that one too , and again the only part of the quads that Ronnie has a clear edge in , is the separation of the rectus femoris , however you go on to make an empty statement when Dorian has a clear cut advantage in the detail & development of the satorius and tensor fasciae latae , you harp on one area claim a victory and forget about the other muscles that Dorian has a clear advantage in , selective memory .

and being kind and entertaining your nonsense what advantage does having better ' delinieation ' have when his entire lower body is out of proportion? let me answer NONE Dorian's legs have better balance with his torso and better proportion between the muscle groups and lets not forget Ronnie's glutes that stick out , so entertaining your nonsense Ronnie's quads don't make his legs any better  ;)

and to sum it up you internet-fan-boy

Royalty

Hulkster Ive seen almost all the top pros in person....for you to say that Dorian didnt have great legs is just silly. You are an internet bodybuilding fan. You spend to much time looking at pics on the web. Go to a show and see what these guys look like in person before you diss a 6 time Mr Olympia winner.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33995 on: September 05, 2007, 01:59:42 AM »

You're getting in Hulkster's league of just posting pictures and spewing out nonsense

whats wrong with those pics ? Ronnie's front double biceps shot is dominated by oversized biceps/triceps forearms lagging behind in proportion with them , arms way to big for his torso , notice how in this particular pose his chest goes flat? also notice his round abdomen? abdominals pushed apart , glutes can be seen from the front , oversized quads that are NOT in proportion with his lackluster calves , this my friend is NOT great balance & proportion , see a collection of parts

second pic a very nice studio shot same flaws , although his chest looks good in this pose

third pic most muscular , same flaws but notice the clear overdevelopment of the right front deltoid? same arms big arms overpowering the rest of the shot , abdomen protruding , etc

fourth pic - back double biceps shot , again a host of balance & proportion issues biceps/triceps clearly way out of proportion with the forearms & deltoids , great back though albeit smaller than usual , but great development & detail , glutes stick out , great quads from the back & hams that only serve to highlight his sucky calves that how no separation , development or detail

Impressive shots YES textbook from a balance & proportion standpoint? NO factor in Yates advantage in size , and density and we'll call conditioning on par and Yates still has advantages Ronnie does not , so while from a personal preference standpoint he may look better but thats not how contests are judged , they have criteria and it favors Dorian.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33996 on: September 05, 2007, 02:00:19 AM »
Wow. His arms are totally out of proportion with everything in that first pic.

This man speaks the truth. !

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #33997 on: September 05, 2007, 05:55:45 AM »
This man speaks the truth. !

Unfortunately he doesn't.

I give you our 6-time Mr. Olympia with unblemished record. ::)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #33998 on: September 05, 2007, 10:51:30 AM »
I just received a copy of the Mr. Olympia 99 from my friend. It matches the first set of pics that ForcedRep posted. It's not a DVD copy. It's a Video Tape copy. So all of you morons who keep saying that the pics are fake, keep thinking that way.

It's simple. Video & DVD = Different quality for both.

The pics were never tampered with.

Here are some pics to prove that I have the Video Tape and they all match the first set of pics that ForcedRep posted:

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #33999 on: September 05, 2007, 10:52:45 AM »