Author Topic: Question for God believers  (Read 32728 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Question for God believers
« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2013, 05:10:33 PM »
if the big bang was an explosion of a point of ultimate mass

what was that point of mass floating in? in nothingness?
yah and into what is the universe expanding?nothingness?

they cant even yet see whats at the end of the expanding universe but they run their mouths,the scientist.

yah i know the balloon theory is used, saying there no centre, its all equaly blowing up into all spheres-directions.

how the fuck do they know this,when they cant see the "horizon"?

its just a bs claim, i can claim the universe is a cube on the outside and thats not less credible.

and how did the first mass comeinto being, yah i read it all, but non reprodcucable, therefore, hearsay,,making stuff up.

a soup of photons.yeah sure.

n

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2013, 05:33:43 PM »
yah and into what is the universe expanding?nothingness?

they cant even yet see whats at the end of the expanding universe but they run their mouths,the scientist.

yah i know the balloon theory is used, saying there no centre, its all equaly blowing up into all spheres-directions.

how the fuck do they know this,when they cant see the "horizon"?

its just a bs claim, i can claim the universe is a cube on the outside and thats not less credible.

and how did the first mass comeinto being, yah i read it all, but non reprodcucable, therefore, hearsay,,making stuff up.

a soup of photons.yeah sure.

when you ask these questions they roll their eyes and say distance and time concepts we have dont apply to that scale

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2013, 05:47:39 PM »
Where did God himself come from, who made him, did he make himself?How? What are Gods origins? And none of this Gods always been there and always will be there shit, he had to start somewhere.
he is eternal, has no begining and no end. He is the last of us, and he is the one who will create life somehwere else, and so on over and over again indefinitely in the universe. We are finite, he isnt. Also he doesnt care about death, as he is immortal. He masters space and time. He is everything, he is life itself.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2013, 05:54:53 PM »
Where did God himself come from, who made him, did he make himself?How? What are Gods origins? And none of this Gods always been there and always will be there shit, he had to start somewhere.

Us being humans cannot understand what it is to be outside of the time space continuum. This is why it's difficult to fathom a being that is timeless, spaceless, and all powerful. But that's what the situation is. He's the creator of all things. He is He has that has no beginning or end. He says  "I am that I am". he is The most high.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2013, 05:55:16 PM »
he is eternal, has no begining and no end. He is the last of us, and he is the one who will create life somehwere else, and so on over and over again indefinitely in the universe. We are finite, he isnt. Also he doesnt care about death, as he is immortal. He masters space and time. He is everything, he is life itself.
Evidence please !  I could say the same thing about the flying spaghetti monster in the sky, who is watching you by the way.  Based on your logic and faith based conclusions, the existence of a flying spaghetti monster is an equally valid proposition as the existence of God.

The burden of proof lies upon those who make unfalsifiable claims, not on those who reject them.
V

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2013, 05:56:43 PM »

He's the creator of all things. He is He has that has no beginning or end. He says  "I am that I am". he is The most high.

How do you know all this stuff?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2013, 06:01:20 PM »
when you ask these questions they roll their eyes and say distance and time concepts we have dont apply to that scale

yeah like , "its very hard to understand balbla".

well, then explain in layman terms.

its only a matter of having a strong enough telescope to see the horizon, but the longer it takes, the further out the universe spreads and chances to ever see beyond get smaller every day.

they really use some cocky excuses and wordings to describe how they know basicaly fuck all.

i dont see why religion would be any more ridiculous than what science so far got.

and how they say the big bang theory is accepted, duuh, no shit,is it.

they miscalculated the weight of the milky way by some 1million factor, thats the newest estimate now, they only been 1 million or so times off.

and the black hole which allegedly sucks anything into it and nothing can escape from it, well, not even that was true.

n

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2013, 06:15:10 PM »
A bunch of assumptions without evidence. Yes, God has always been here right. Yes, God does not need a begininning. Blah, blah, blah.

X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2013, 06:16:06 PM »
yeah like , "its very hard to understand balbla".

well, then explain in layman terms.

its only a matter of having a strong enough telescope to see the horizon, but the longer it takes, the further out the universe spreads and chances to ever see beyond get smaller every day.

they really use some cocky excuses and wordings to describe how they know basicaly fuck all.

i dont see why religion would be any more ridiculous than what science so far got.

and how they say the big bang theory is accepted, duuh, no shit,is it.

they miscalculated the weight of the milky way by some 1million factor, thats the newest estimate now, they only been 1 million or so times off.

and the black hole which allegedly sucks anything into it and nothing can escape from it, well, not even that was true.

Not everything can be explained in laymans terms.  Not everything is as simple as lifting a weight up and down. If a complex subject matter could be easily explained to an imbecile it wouldn't be that complex.  When they say the big bang theory is accepted,the mean amongst those that matter in the scientific profession, not the moronic masses.  Those in the scientific community knew long before the mainstream accepted the notion that the world was indeed round.

As for black holes,  it is still accepted that the gravitation is so powerful that nothing, not even electromagnetic radiation (including light), can escape from a black hole, this is still accepted to be true.  The theory you are talking about is "Hawking radiation" which suggest that "virtual pairs" of particles sometimes wink into existence from the fabric of space itself. These particles quickly cancel each other out and vanish. But if a pair of particles appear just outside a black hole's horizon, one may fall inside, never to make it outside again. If the one on the outside doesn't fall through the horizon, then the particles can't cancel each other out. In essence, that "steals" a little bit of mass from a black hole. Over countless billions of billions of billions of years, the mass loss could become substantial enough to cause the black hole to vaporize. Material would come out, but not in its original form -- only as energy and subatomic particles.

Just because a theory gets modified, doesn't invalidate science.  Science is still unsure of exactly how gravity works, yet we know that it does, and it's a fixed law with repetitively verifiable results.  Same with flight theory, they recently modified that. All along it turns out they were wrong when explaining how a plane flew.  But the science was sound enough to create reliable aircraft, you don't always have to know why something works, just that it does work. and that it works in a way that can be reproduced consistently.

V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2013, 06:18:38 PM »
How do you know all this stuff?

Because I'm a Hebrew and this is what we do. Our ancestors wrote the Bible and was spoken to through from the most high the creator of all things. He chose a race of people and made a covenant. We were suppose to go out to the world and be an example by following the laws and spreading the gospel. He warned that if we didn't keep our part of the covenant, we'd be cursed by going into slavery and be fucked with wherever we go, among other curses. Read the the curses of Deuteronomy 28. It has Negro written all over it. from how we got here to why we're always so fucked up. To why the world has forgotten we are the real Hebrews, To what will happen the rest of our journey. We are black but we are distinctly different from Africans. We don't come from the African bloodline They are the seed of Ham, we of Shem. Meaning semitic. The so called Negro is a semitic race. We can trace our journey in history from Israel to the west coast of Africa. There are history books on that in addition to the Bible.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2013, 06:22:10 PM »
Because I'm a Hebrew and this is what we do. Our ancestors wrote the Bible and was spoken to though of a monotheistic the most high the creator of all things. He chose a race of people and made a covenant. We were suppose to go out to the world and be an example by following the laws and spreading the gospel. He warned that if we didn't keeour part of the coveanant, we'd be cursed by going into slavery and be fucked with whereever we go, among other curses. Read the the curses of Deutoronomy 28. It has Negro wirtten all over it. from how we got here to why we're always so fucked up. To why the world has forgotten we are the real Hebrews, To what will happen the rest of our journey. We are black but we are desitinctly different from Africans. We do come from the African bloodline They are the seed of Ham, we of Shem. Meanin semitic. The so called Negro is a semitic race. We can trace our journey in history from Israel to the west coast of Africa. There are history books on that in addiional to the Bible.
Translation: I have been indoctrinated to the point of having my critical thinking faculties shut down.  This process eroded any ability I might have had to think for myself and recognise the ridiculousness of my beliefs.  I reject all other religions and gods as false and acknowledge my faith as the one true faith.
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2013, 06:23:54 PM »
Translation: I have been indoctrinated to the point of having my critical thinking faculties shut down.  This process eroded any ability I might have had to think for myself and recognise the ridiculousness of my beliefs.  I reject all other religions and gods as false and acknowledge my faith as the one true faith.

If you knew the bible you wouldn't be saying the dumb things you do. It's your soul at stake and it's your sould that will be burning eternally. Scoffer.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2013, 06:27:17 PM »
There are too many "one track minds" in this thread.

I think Darren Avey knew this thread would attract E-Kul and wanted to witness the ensuing meltdowns E-Kul was sure to have.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2013, 06:27:52 PM »
This is why people have always had a problem with us. Because our book got so popular, (because it's true :-* ) It was changing the way people lived their lives and changing cultures. Well people have a problem with that like this meathead. Well I have a job to do. Spread the word of The Most High.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2013, 06:29:18 PM »
If you knew the bible you wouldn't be saying the dumb things you do. It's your soul at stake and it's your sould that will be burning eternally. Scoffer.

The man has a point.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2013, 06:30:31 PM »
This is why people have always had a problem with us. Because our book got so popular, (because it's true :-* ) It was changing the way people lived their lives and changing cultures. Well people have a problem with that like this meathead. Well I have a job to do. Spread the word of the most high.
What about the pastafarians, are you saying the Flying Spaghetti Monster isn't real.
V

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2013, 06:41:10 PM »
What about the pastafarians, are you saying the Flying Spaghetti Monster isn't real.
internet atheists always sound like dicks speaking of these spaghetti monster. bunch of wankers lol

and I'm not a believer.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2013, 07:28:53 PM »
internet atheists always sound like dicks speaking of these spaghetti monster. bunch of wankers lol

and I'm not a believer.

Getbig has helped me develop quite a thick skin and I'm now rather immune to the comments such as "blah, blah, blah", "flying spaghetti monster", "god botherer", "book of fairytales", etc.....and these are the nicer comments.  I've had folks on here tell me they're gonna rape my wife or rape my daughter because of my faith....terrible stuff.  I rarely give more than a slight chuckle now to any negativity.

What I constantly remember is to be a representative for Christ and continue to be the salt and light as we're called to be.  

Plus I know if I was face to face with the same folks making these comments anonymously online that they wouldn't do the same in person.  Of course they say, "I wouldn't be any different to you."  Every single one would be night and day different and probably quite muted.  This isn't some tough guy thing I'm saying either....it's just the truth.   Me, I don't talk down to folks or insult them so I have nothing to fear by my online actions....I would be exactly the same in person as I am online.  I would share my faith in person just as I do on these boards.  I would expect others would disagree in person, but it would be passive and more of a casual "let's just agree to disagree".   All the peppering of insults, memes, filth and vitriol to my face.....LOL, not in a million years.  :)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 02, 2013, 07:39:30 PM »

Plus I know if I was face to face with the same folks making these comments anonymously online that they wouldn't do the same in person.  Of course they say, "I wouldn't be any different to you."  Every single one would be night and day different and probably quite muted.  This isn't some tough guy thing I'm saying either....it's just the truth.   Me, I don't talk down to folks or insult them so I have nothing to fear by my online actions....I would be exactly the same in person as I am online.  

I agree

I have to admit  ,I'm pretty bad ass online  and a huge pussy IRL .

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #119 on: December 02, 2013, 07:43:35 PM »
Getbig has helped me develop quite a thick skin and I'm now rather immune to the comments such as "blah, blah, blah", "flying spaghetti monster", "god botherer", "book of fairytales", etc.....and these are the nicer comments.  I've had folks on here tell me they're gonna rape my wife or rape my daughter because of my faith....terrible stuff.  I rarely give more than a slight chuckle now to any negativity.

What I constantly remember is to be a representative for Christ and continue to be the salt and light as we're called to be.  

Plus I know if I was face to face with the same folks making these comments anonymously online that they wouldn't do the same in person.  Of course they say, "I wouldn't be any different to you."  Every single one would be night and day different and probably quite muted.  This isn't some tough guy thing I'm saying either....it's just the truth.   Me, I don't talk down to folks or insult them so I have nothing to fear by my online actions....I would be exactly the same in person as I am online.  I would share my faith in person just as I do on these boards.  I would expect others would disagree in person, but it would be passive and more of a casual "let's just agree to disagree".   All the peppering of insults, filth and vitriol to my face.....LOL, not in a million years.  :)

Keep telling yourself that. I would challenge your beliefs in person as I do on here. Granted, I am not an asshole as much as I used to be about it, and that applies to any religious person. But what makes you think I wouldnt question you as I question you on here? I have never said anything crass, except questioning your faith. I have never insulted you. So stop playing the bleeding christian. If you consider it insulting when someone questions your beliefs, then you do not have a thick skin. Its funny how sensitive religious people are lol. We questions their faith = insulting them. Gimme a break. Grow up. People have every right to question religion.
X

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: December 02, 2013, 07:43:54 PM »
Religion will get you to look inwards, at your flaws and how you don't measure up.  Religion wants to conform, control, restrict and punish you.  Jesus isn't religion, he came to give life and give it to the fullest. My 2 cents.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #121 on: December 02, 2013, 07:45:02 PM »

Keep telling yourself that. I would challenge your beliefs in person as I do on here. Granted, I am not an asshole as much as I used to be about it, and that applies to any religious person. But what makes you think I wouldnt question you as I question you on here? I have never said anything crass, except questioning your faith. I have never insulted you. So stop playing the bleeding christian. If you consider it insulting when someone questions your beliefs, then you do not have a thick skin. Its funny how sensitive religious people are lol. We questions their faith = insulting them. Gimme a break.
I dont believe in religious shit.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #122 on: December 02, 2013, 07:50:22 PM »
Religion exists because unfortunately some people need a reason to behave morally.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #123 on: December 02, 2013, 08:03:57 PM »

man you are trying to apply our life's rules on God who created us?!.. instead of thinking this way,.. it's better to think how come this balanced very well organized world has been created by itself due to some biological evolution!!..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #124 on: December 02, 2013, 08:07:01 PM »
man you are trying to apply our life's rules on God who created us?!.. instead of thinking this way,.. it's better to think how come this balanced very well organized world has been created by itself due to some biological evolution!!..
Sherief looks bigger lately with reduced bodyfat.