Author Topic: De La Hoyas date with Destiny  (Read 1196 times)

cheftim

• Getbig III
De La Hoyas date with Destiny
« on: November 17, 2008, 12:41:24 PM »
Granted he has more money then I ever will. But in my opinion thats the only way he's the winner in this fight December 6th? If he wins? It's against a man way smaller then him. If he looses like I truly believe he will. He gets beaten by someone half his size. I cannot see how De La Hoya has stayed in the spot light for so long? He lost every single big fight he had. Except Fernando Vargas. Myorga is a toilet and doesn't count. Oscar is always in the big fight but always looses and people still spend the big bucks to watch him? I hope Pacman KO's him and finally exposes this cross dresser.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: De La Hoyas date with Destiny
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 02:08:03 PM »
hahahha spot on, he is going to find out the hard way when he wakes up in the hospital after tasting MANILA ICE !!!!!
L

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 02:17:54 PM »
De La Hoya is really showing his true colors by picking to fight a featherweight instead of a more deserving welter like Margarito.

It's all about money, I think deep down inside he knows the top 3 or 4 welters/middles would knock him out.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 03:38:24 PM »
De La Hoya is really showing his true colors by picking to fight a featherweight instead of a more deserving welter like Margarito.

It's all about money, I think deep down inside he knows the top 3 or 4 welters/middles would knock him out.
no one in thier right mind would face Margarito...unless Willliams thinks he can jab his way to a points victory like last time ... but outside of a guy with a 10 foot wing span ...no one can
L

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 05:17:04 PM »
no one in thier right mind would face Margarito...unless Willliams thinks he can jab his way to a points victory like last time ... but outside of a guy with a 10 foot wing span ...no one can
So true. Nothing wrong with ducking a fight! Lets get paid! Miguel Cotto or whom ever thought it was a good idea to face Margarito is out of their mind! Cotto had such confidence and huge money fights ahead of him. Both of those are now gone.......

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 05:20:04 PM »

If Oscar wins he's gonna say he's pound for pound all the way! He wants Mayweather! Truly I don't think Oscar has a chance. Pacman is hungry, hits hard, AND WON'T RUN OUT OF GAS!!!!! After round six Oscar is finished. Pacman vs Mayweather next summer. Gonna be one of the biggest fights in 09. Mayweather is no doubt coming back in 09.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 07:20:13 PM »
This Saturday night. It's predicted to be the second highest grossing fight in history. Mayweather/De La Hoya being numero uno. Oscar De La Hoya is truly a mastermind of achievement. I hope he gets KO'd!