Author Topic: Its Over for MCcain-Rasmussen Poll Obama 50 percent, Mccain 44 and slipping.  (Read 5510 times)

JOEMUSCLE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Sarah Palin's interviews with Charles Gibson and Katie Couric were disastrous for McCain.   We cannot have this woman a heartbeat away from the presidency.  America is finally waking up and smelling the coffee.  My Obama yard sign went up this morning.

The Coach

You'll get what you deserve if he wins. I'm already putting plans into place so he won't touch any of money he thinks he'll get out of me. As far as the security of the country..........we're going to be f**ked. And WHEN we start getting bombed on our own soil.....don't say I didn't tell you so. You could tell just by those debates he has no clue on how to protect our country.

The Coach

P.S. You libs are digging your own grave and don't even realize it.

qiniz

• Getbig II

coach, question. whats your opinion on the Clinton administration?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Sarah Palin's interviews with Charles Gibson and Katie Couric were disastrous for McCain.   We cannot have this woman a heartbeat away from the presidency.  America is finally waking up and smelling the coffee.  My Obama yard sign went up this morning.
And as we speak, other world leaders are salivating.............. .......

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
The levels of protection for this country are in place.  Come up with something new.  If it's going to happen again...it will happen if McCain is in office...probably more since he'll claim war against everyone.

Who we are against according to McCain?

Spain
Cuba
Mexico
Latin America
Iran
Russia
China
North Korea

I'm not sure if he still thinks the allies are still fighting Germany and Japan

Oh...Monica!

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
You'll get what you deserve if he wins. I'm already putting plans into place so he won't touch any of money he thinks he'll get out of me. As far as the security of the country..........we're going to be f**ked. And WHEN we start getting bombed on our own soil.....don't say I didn't tell you so. You could tell just by those debates he has no clue on how to protect our country.

You are a real ignorant fuck you know that coach...  Tired of the GOP and their stupid ass scare mongering, ignorant ass imbred, low educated people like YOU believe that shit.... Yeah Obama is gonna let people BOMB our country? Do you hear how IGNORANT you are?  DO I need to REPOST Palins interviews?  If McCain got in and passed away we would REALLY BE FUCKED...  got a woman who is completely retarded, knows NOTHING about EVERYTHING, religious nut case, so shut your pie hole...

We are in this big fucking hole becasue of the GOP!!!!!!!!!!!  That McCain voted with 90% of the time... FACT

Yeah he was number 1 at his class in Harvard so hes dumb and doenst have enough common sense to protect us right?

The Coach

You are a real ignorant fuck you know that coach...  Tired of the GOP and their stupid ass scare mongering, ignorant ass imbred, low educated people like YOU believe that shit.... Yeah Obama is gonna let people BOMB our country? Do you hear how IGNORANT you are?  DO I need to REPOST Palins interviews?  If McCain got in and passed away we would REALLY BE FUCKED...  got a woman who is completely retarded, knows NOTHING about EVERYTHING, religious nut case, so shut your pie hole...

We are in this big fucking hole becasue of the GOP!!!!!!!!!!!  That McCain voted with 90% of the time... FACT

Yeah he was number 1 at his class in Harvard so hes dumb and doenst have enough common sense to protect us right?

Real intellegent answer you have there. I didn't say Obama is going to LET the country get bombed. I don't even think HE want s that. But cutting our military budget means lighting up on security and leaving us vulnerable for attack. Again, where he graduated doesn't mean squat.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
The levels of protection for this country are in place.  Come up with something new.  If it's going to happen again...it will happen if McCain is in office...probably more since he'll claim war against everyone.

Who we are against according to McCain?

Spain
Cuba
Mexico
Latin America
Iran
Russia
China
North Korea

I'm not sure if he still thinks the allies are still fighting Germany and Japan

McCain is againest everyone, it's like his big dream is to get in and bomb the world to smithereens.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Its Over for MCcain-Rasmussen Poll Obama 50 percent, Mccain 44 and slipping.
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2008, 09:34:45 AM »
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

You do realize that Carter and Mondal were bothy ahead of regan at one point too?????

We are not elected by a national poll, but the electoral college.  I guess that is too much to absorb for most Obama worshippers.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Its Over for MCcain-Rasmussen Poll Obama 50 percent, Mccain 44 and slipping.
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2008, 09:38:23 AM »
You do realize that Carter and Mondal were bothy ahead of regan at one point too?????

We are not elected by a national poll, but the electoral college.  I guess that is too much to absorb for most Obama worshippers.

http://www.pollster.com/
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2008, 09:38:43 AM »

Wow.  I did not know that Barney Frank, Dodd, gorelick, Franklin Raines, were a;; republicans who controled fanny and freddy.  Thanks for sharing that.

The fact of the matter is that only a liberal moron blames everything on .Bush.  The banks, the congress, the mortgage brokers, realtors, appraisers, and the moron borrowers caused this.  Blaming one person is just stupid.  

BTW - ZERO has nothing to his record showing he is capable of even running a garage sale.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2008, 09:42:13 AM »
http://www.pollster.com/

The cult of the messiah is unreal in their ball licking of this clown.  He is token candidate.  Another liberal lawyer like kerry and edwards.

I want all the obama worshippers on this board to explain the association with William Ayeres and Rev. Wright.  Who eles on this board knows a self admitted domestic terrorist and racist hate monger like Rev. Wright????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2008, 09:45:43 AM »
Coach,

I think you're correct in guarding your $ from Obama.

But in terms of "we'll get bombed here if he wins", i disagree.

First off, he's offering diplomacy as a solution instead of cowboy justice.  This lessens the resentment, which the CIA says did lead to 911.  Second, he's actually MORE proactive on getting terrorists than mccain is. 

Bush, Palin, and Obama have all said (this week!) that we'll be going into pakistan to kill bad guys when we see them.

Mccain said (this week!) that we will not.  We'll let Pakistan do it (even though they haven't been able to capture Bin Laden in 7 years despite us pretty much knowing his location).

The Coach

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2008, 09:52:28 AM »
Coach,

First off, he's offering diplomacy as a solution instead of cowboy justice.  This lessens the resentment, which the CIA says did lead to 911.  Second, he's actually MORE proactive on getting terrorists than mccain is. 

Bush, Palin, and Obama have all said (this week!) that we'll be going into pakistan to kill bad guys when we see them.

Mccain said (this week!) that we will not.  We'll let Pakistan do it (even though they haven't been able to capture Bin Laden in 7 years despite us pretty much knowing his location).

Diplomacy doesn't work for a country that wakes up everyday chanting "death to America" Diplomacy doesn't work when you have leaders supplying terrorists for the sole reason to kill our troops. Diplomacy doesn't work when a leader denies the Holocaust ever happend and Israel should be wiped off the face of the map. Liberals have no problem with this thinking because for the most part they agree. If they didn't they would never interview the president of Iran.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2008, 09:54:43 AM »
Coach,

I dont buy that we all know where bin laden is/  GWB has been crucified by the public, the media, etc in the war on terrororism and if he caught bin laden, he would immediately be forgiven.  He knows that and I don't think would hesitate to get bin laden if he had a chance.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2008, 09:57:42 AM »
Diplomacy doesn't work for a country that wakes up everyday chanting "death to America" Diplomacy doesn't work when you have leaders supplying terrorists for the sole reason to kill our troops. Diplomacy doesn't work when a leader denies the Holocaust never happend and Israel should be wiped off the face of the map. Liberals have no problem with this thinking because for the most part they agree. If they didn't they would never interview the president of Iran.

Dude, they can sit in their shit shacks and spend their whole lives preaching whatever they'd like.  They are free to believe whatever they want.  The majority of americans hate people from that area of the world too. E ast and west have always hated each other.  it's motivation for them to get up every day and face life in that shit nation of theirs.

Besides, mccain plans to let them keep doing it.  

Bush/Palin/Obama all call for US strikes.

You decide who will get the bad guys ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2008, 09:59:46 AM »
I dont buy that we all know where bin laden is/  GWB has been crucified by the public, the media, etc in the war on terrororism and if he caught bin laden, he would immediately be forgiven.  He knows that and I don't think would hesitate to get bin laden if he had a chance.

In 2007 (july 14 i belive) the white house admitted we spotted him there in 2005 but didn't hit him because we didn't want to upset pakistan's population and undermine musharraf.

White house admitted it.  Reports are 3 times since 2001 I believe.

Call it politics, call it our incestuous appeasing relationship with pakistan (whom a republican congressional found sent $100k to Atta just days before 911 attacks), call it whatever you're like.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2008, 10:01:37 AM »
In 2007 (july 14 i belive) the white house admitted we spotted him there in 2005 but didn't hit him because we didn't want to upset pakistan's population and undermine musharraf.

Call it politics, call it our incestuous appeasing relationship with pakistan (whom a republican congressional found sent $100k to Atta just days before 911 attacks), call it whatever you're like.

Send me the proof to review and I will get back to you. 

As far as where he is now, i dont think anyone knows and he might be dead.

The Coach

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2008, 10:02:05 AM »

Link?

BTW, don't you think for one second he has body doubles who will take the hit for him if necessary? Maybe even a real tall women with a child on her shoulders dressed in that moo moo thing he wares?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2008, 10:05:16 AM »
McCain is a war pig and a madman but all he has do is do nothing and he will win.

It will come down to ... white guy v. black guy. It's simple.
a

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2008, 10:07:12 AM »

hahah it's great to see the once superpower US going down the tubes ;) in a year or two you guys will beg us in the EU to allow you entry

The Coach

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2008, 10:09:33 AM »
McCain is a war pig and a madman but all he has do is do nothing and he will win.

It will come down to ... white guy v. black guy. It's simple.

Because if Obama loses people will cry racism? Serious question becuase thats the way I see it.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2008, 10:10:06 AM »
Diplomacy doesn't work for a country that wakes up everyday chanting "death to America" Diplomacy doesn't work when you have leaders supplying terrorists for the sole reason to kill our troops. Diplomacy doesn't work when a leader denies the Holocaust ever happend and Israel should be wiped off the face of the map. Liberals have no problem with this thinking because for the most part they agree. If they didn't they would never interview the president of Iran.

Did you ever stop to think about why other countries hate us?