Author Topic: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?  (Read 194252 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?
« Reply #350 on: April 28, 2016, 04:50:33 AM »
never questioned it before but now thinking about it and re-watching, those buildings fell like any controlled demolition i've seen before, like the bottoms being pulled out from them. I think if the buildings were going to collapse in any way it would be  very uneven  and only as parts from the damaged section weaken further and fall downwards.

You're on your way.  Keep going.

Simple Simon

« Reply #351 on: April 28, 2016, 05:22:08 AM »
never questioned it before but now thinking about it and re-watching, those buildings fell like any controlled demolition i've seen before, like the bottoms being pulled out from them. I think if the buildings were going to collapse in any way it would be  very uneven  and only as parts from the damaged section weaken further and fall downwards.
how many controlled demolitions have you seen that left multiple floors still standing?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #352 on: April 28, 2016, 12:07:08 PM »
The power of flawed logic, crack pot science and rhetoric never ceases to amaze me.

Just because something looks like an "X" event doesn't mean its an "X" event.  Just because it may look like a controlled demolition (on grainy youtube vids) to  trained or in this case untrained eyes doesn't mean its a controlled demolition.

What hard evidence is there that point to the buildings being wired with explosives and set off?    VERSUS  The widely accepted explanation by 99% or structural engineers and scientists?    

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #353 on: April 28, 2016, 12:12:17 PM »
The power of flawed logic, crack pot science and rhetoric never ceases to amaze me.

Just because something looks like an "X" event doesn't mean its an "X" event.  Just because it may look like a controlled demolition (on grainy youtube vids) to  trained or in this case untrained eyes doesn't mean its a controlled demolition.

What hard evidence is there that point to the buildings being wired with explosives and set off?    VERSUS  The widely accepted explanation by 99% or structural engineers and scientists?   

Didn't the majority of structural engineers debunk what the media showed?

Simple Simon

« Reply #354 on: April 28, 2016, 12:40:28 PM »
No.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: April 28, 2016, 02:19:55 PM »

In the aftermath there have been studies done on the WTC's and what happened that day.  Its also a very common discussion engineering schools at one point or another.

Other than a few thousand mostly crack pot engineers which represent far less than 1% of the of educated people in the world who know BS pseudoscience, and legitimate engineering science, no one has pointed out with peer reviewed assertions based on hard evidence, not flawed logic, or BS rhetoric, that its was a demolition. 

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: April 28, 2016, 02:47:06 PM »
maybe if it was explosives they weren't at base level, i dunno but it just doesn't look right and for them all to collapse the same way it just doesn't look legit
how many controlled demolitions have you seen that left multiple floors still standing?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #357 on: April 28, 2016, 03:16:40 PM »
No...

The Twin Towers were not engineered like most highrises.  The developers wanted all the floor space to be free of support columns.  All the support was concentrated in the skin and the core of the building.

Let us compare the Empire State Building with the Twin Towers
The Empire State Building:

The Empire State Building's steel structure is made up of an array of cubes, like a three dimensional checkerboard.  Each cube shares the load with an adjoining cube (like a large crystal).  This results in the load bearing strength being distributed throughout the structure.  This makes the building much more resistant to localized trauma.  Also the beams are protected by fire brick.

The World Trade Center Twin Towers:

The developers wanted the interior spaces on each floor to be uninterrupted and clear of walls or vertical beams. (The "Open Plan"...)  This was achieved by moving the load bearing members...some to the central core, but mostly to the exterior skin...creating what is called a "Framed Tube"
This arrangement is far more susceptible to local trauma inflicting a greater percentage of damage to structural integrity than in the style of structure that is the Empire State Building.
(Think of a beverage can that has a dimple in it's side opposed to one that is perfectly smooth.)
Also the beams were protected with spray on insulation rather than fire brick.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: April 28, 2016, 03:20:34 PM »

In the aftermath there have been studies done on the WTC's and what happened that day.  Its also a very common discussion engineering schools at one point or another.

Other than a few thousand mostly crack pot engineers which represent far less than 1% of the of educated people in the world who know BS pseudoscience, and legitimate engineering science, no one has pointed out with peer reviewed assertions based on hard evidence, not flawed logic, or BS rhetoric, that its was a demolition. 

Another Ropo, albeit less histrionic.

Many explosions were heard/experienced in the lower floors of the towers before the plane hit that could not be explained.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: April 28, 2016, 03:22:41 PM »
No...

The Twin Towers were not engineered like most highrises.  The developers wanted all the floor space to be free of support columns.  All the support was concentrated in the skin and the core of the building.

Let us compare the Empire State Building with the Twin Towers
The Empire State Building:

The Empire State Building's steel structure is made up of an array of cubes, like a three dimensional checkerboard.  Each cube shares the load with an adjoining cube (like a large crystal).  This results in the load bearing strength being distributed throughout the structure.  This makes the building much more resistant to localized trauma.  Also the beams are protected by fire brick.

The World Trade Center Twin Towers:

The developers wanted the interior spaces on each floor to be uninterrupted and clear of walls or vertical beams. (The "Open Plan"...)  This was achieved by moving the load bearing members...some to the central core, but mostly to the exterior skin...creating what is called a "Framed Tube"
This arrangement is far more susceptible to local trauma inflicting a greater percentage of damage to structural integrity than in the style of structure that is the Empire State Building.
(Think of a beverage can that has a dimple in it's side opposed to one that is perfectly smooth.)

WTC 7 fell at practically free fall speed and was not "framed tube" construction.  Please explain how that happened.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #360 on: April 28, 2016, 03:30:09 PM »

Interesting.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: April 28, 2016, 03:47:13 PM »
Another Ropo, albeit less histrionic.

Many explosions were heard/experienced in the lower floors of the towers before the plane hit that could not be explained.

That's your evidence?

I have been in and out of researching and debunking 9/11 CT's for about 10 years.  Never heard or read that explosions were heard in building before impact.  wouldn't surprised if there was some people who thought they heard or did hear what they thought were explosions.

Keep in mind, even with direct line of sight of an event, witness testimony in large numbers are almost always varied, inconsistent, and unreliable to a degree.  And if they were in the building they were very involved in the tragic event which even more compromises their testimony.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #362 on: April 28, 2016, 03:47:21 PM »

In the aftermath there have been studies done on the WTC's and what happened that day.  Its also a very common discussion engineering schools at one point or another.

Where? Please give some links to such claims. I kick both of your ases(Ropo the retarded inbreed and you) and now after 14 pages you jump here with a plethora of bullshit backup  by your fucking imagination. I already debunked your 1% of the total population argument. But just in case, my main point stands and that is:

Just claims and opinions. HOW CAN THIS VIDEO BE CLAIMS AND OPINIONS, YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT, DID YOU NOT WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO? IT SHOWS CLEARLY AS DAY WHERE THE PLANE HIT THE BUILDING AND THE TINY PART THAT THE TOP 15 FLOORS REPRESENTED VS THE REST OF THE BUILDING.

HOW THAT FUCK CAN 15 FLOORS CRUSH 90-95 FLOORS IN STRAIGHT LINE DOWN TO IT'S BASE, TROUGH THE PATH OF MOST RESISTANT, PULVERIZING CONCRETE AND LUNCHING STEEL BEENS 600 YARD TO THE SIDE IN A STAGGERING 12 FUCKING SECONDS? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE BASIC LAWS OF PHYSICS YOU FUCKING INBREED!!!!

HOW CAN 15000 POUNDS CRUSH 90000 POUNDS WITH NO ACCELARATION IN BETWEEN BECAUSE OF DEBILITATED STEEL ALL THE WAY UP IN THE 90-95 FLOOR? PROVIDE US WITH ANY VIDEO WITH A SITUATION SIMILAR IN WHICH A SKYSCRAPER ON FIRE OBLITERATE ITS SELF TO IT'S BASE? !!!!

And here is where you two bozos(Ropo the retarded inbreed and you) will always be remember as the two retards of Getbig for the rest of this site's history. No matter how many videos and information we put up debunking the bullshit official conspiracy report of 9/11, you two keep hammering the stupidity by what has been proven to date to be one of the most corrupt, incompetent, tyrannical and criminal government of our times.

You even wrote that you didn't trust our government and believes to be corrupted. But somehow the government told you the truth about that day, where 19 goat shepherds defeated a  multi-billion dollar defense system, masterminded by a terrorist hidden in cave of third world country. And three steel skyscrapers came down due to fuel and office fire. Let that story sink in for a moment and go back and watch the video on the link above, please.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: April 28, 2016, 03:55:46 PM »
Where? Please give some links to such claims. I kick both of your ases(Ropo the retarded inbreed and you) and now after 14 pages you jump here with a plethora of bullshit backup  by your fucking imagination. I already debunked your 1% of the total population argument. But just in case, my main point stands and that is:

Just claims and opinions. HOW CAN THIS VIDEO BE CLAIMS AND OPINIONS, YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT, DID YOU NOT WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO? IT SHOWS CLEARLY AS DAY WHERE THE PLANE HIT THE BUILDING AND THE TINY PART THAT THE TOP 15 FLOORS REPRESENTED VS THE REST OF THE BUILDING.

HOW THAT FUCK CAN 15 FLOORS CRUSH 90-95 FLOORS IN STRAIGHT LINE DOWN TO IT'S BASE, PULVERIZING CONCRETE AND LUNCHING STEEL BEENS 600 YARD TO THE SIDE IN A STAGGERING 12 FUCKING SECONDS? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE BASIC LAWS OF PHYSICS YOU FUCKING INBREED!!!!

HOW CAN 15000 POUNDS CRUSH 90000 POUNDS WITH NO ACCELARATION IN BETWEEN BECAUSE OF DEBILITATED STEEL ALL THE WAY UP IN THE 90-95 FLOOR? PROVIDE US WITH ANY VIDEO WITH A SITUATION SIMILAR IN WHICH A SKYSCRAPER ON FIRE OBLITERATE ITS SELF TO IT'S BASE? !!!!

In the videos of demolitions of huge buildings, do we see any huge explosion before the buildings collapse on it's self? If not sure what I'm talking about, go to youtube and watch demolitions of hotels in Vegas and come back and post them where it show us those huge explosions that you speak of before the building are brought down.

HOW THAT FUCK CAN 15 FLOORS CRUSH 90-95 FLOORS IN STRAIGHT LINE DOWN TO IT'S BASE, TAKING THE PATH OF MOST RESISTANCE, PULVERIZING CONCRETE AND LUNCHING STEEL BEENS 600 YARD TO THE SIDE IN A STAGGERING 12 FUCKING SECONDS? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE BASIC LAWS OF PHYSICS YOU FUCKING INBREED!!!!

HOW CAN 15000 POUNDS CRUSH 90000 POUNDS WITH NO ACCELERATION IN BETWEEN BECAUSE OF DEBILITATED STEEL ALL THE WAY UP IN THE 90-95 FLOOR? PROVIDE US WITH ANY VIDEO WITH A SITUATION SIMILAR IN WHICH A SKYSCRAPER ON FIRE OBLITERATE ITS SELF TO IT'S BASE? !!!!

And here is where you two bozos(Ropo the retarded inbreed and you) will always be remember as the two retards of Getbig for the rest of this site's history. No matter how many videos and information we put up debunking the bullshit official conspiracy report of 9/11, you two keep hammering the stupidity by what has been proven to date to be one of the most corrupt, incompetent, tyrannical and criminal government of our times.

You even wrote that you didn't trust our government and believes to be corrupted. But somehow the government told you the truth about that day, where 19 goat shepherds defeated a  dollar defense system, masterminded by a terrorist hidden in cave of third world country. And three steel skyscrapers came down on that day due to fuel and office fire. Let that story sink in for a moment and go back and watch the video on the link above, please.

Hey youtube boy,

We have been over this before on the thread where you were owned and debunked and then you ran away. 

If you want me to read your retort.  Don't use all caps.

Now to the one part i did read:
Where? Please give some links to such claims.

I don't need to give you links, or better yet, a youtube video of it.  just use you head.  Why wouldn't that be a question someone would ask in a structural engineering class?  I know it common because i have read discussions on FB that people were having about it.

Are you telling me students wouldn't ask a question like that for fear of "the evil government" sneaking into their dorms at night a killing them or the professor?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: April 28, 2016, 03:57:36 PM »
WTC 7 fell at practically free fall speed and was not "framed tube" construction.  Please explain how that happened.

Care to address what he posted or are you just going to run away to another part of 9/11?

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #365 on: April 28, 2016, 03:57:54 PM »
Hey youtube boy,

We have been over this before on the thread where you were owned and debunked and then you ran away. 

If you want me to read your retort.  Don't use all caps.

Now to the one part i did read:
I don't need to give you links, or better yet, a youtube video of it.  just use you head.  Why wouldn't that be a question someone would ask in a structural engineering class?  I know it common because i have read discussions on FB that people were having about it.

Are you telling me students wouldn't ask a question like that for fear of "the evil government" sneaking into their dorms at night a killing them or the professor?

Owned!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: April 28, 2016, 04:00:41 PM »
Owned!!!

::)

that's what you call owned? 

No wonder why you are truffer. 

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #367 on: April 28, 2016, 04:04:44 PM »
::)

that's what you call owned? 

No wonder why you are truffer. 

19 goat shepherds defeated a  multi-billion dollar defense system, masterminded by a terrorist hidden in cave of a 3rd world country, and 3 steel skyscrapers came down due to fuel and office fire. The offical truffer story, and you are still owned!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: April 28, 2016, 04:06:38 PM »
19 goat shepherds defeated a  multi-billion dollar defense system, masterminded by a terrorist hidden in cave of a 3rd world country, and 3 steel skyscrapers came down due to fuel and office fire. The offical truffer story, and you are still owned!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA   M4tad0r

http://engineering.stanford.edu/news/stanford-engineers-study-911-lessons-how-help-buildings-withstand-threats

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: April 28, 2016, 04:07:54 PM »
19 goat shepherds defeated a  multi-billion dollar defense system, masterminded by a terrorist hidden in cave of a 3rd world country, and 3 steel skyscrapers came down due to fuel and office fire. The offical truffer story, and you are still owned!!!

completely untrue.  that didn't happen. Its obvious you don't know what happened on 9/11

mean while

HAHAHAHAHAHA   M4tad0r

http://engineering.stanford.edu/news/stanford-engineers-study-911-lessons-how-help-buildings-withstand-threats

The great M4tad0r knows more than Stanford Engineering students and professors. 

You must have had a 1600 SAT huh youtube boy?

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #371 on: April 28, 2016, 04:11:16 PM »
completely untrue.  that didn't happen. Its obvious you don't know what happened on 9/11

mean while

HAHAHAHAHAHA   M4tad0r

The great M4tad0r knows more than Stanford Engineering students

You must have had a 1600 SAT huh youtube boy?

So where is the study and discussion explaining the collapse of the twin towers?

Can't understand he's own links.

HAHAHAHAHAHA   Ozmo

Still OWNED!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: April 28, 2016, 04:12:52 PM »
Yeah, i gave you a link that's even proves it more and you can't grasp it.

Dude you are stupid and insane.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: April 28, 2016, 04:14:26 PM »
You must be confused. I love my country, I did serve and ready to serve and protect this great country of ours and it's constitution. What I will not do is to continue to support our corrupted goverment, and those psychopaths in Washington D.C. for having us paying taxes so they can enrich themselves through the military industrial complex while destroying countries and having our people die in foreign lands.

Qft!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: April 28, 2016, 04:15:59 PM »

So where is the study and discussion explaining the the collapse of the twin towers?

Can't understand it's own links.

HAHAHAHAHAHA   Ozmo

Still OWNED!!!!

So let me get this right...

you think that when Stanford engineers study 9/11 to figure out how to build better buildings to withstand terrorist threats involving airplanes they didn't research and discuss how the WTCs failed that day?

What brand of stupid are you?