Author Topic: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?  (Read 194252 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?
« Reply #475 on: April 30, 2016, 09:48:06 PM »
There are millions.
Patiently waiting for those witnesses to step forward. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #476 on: April 30, 2016, 09:51:52 PM »
Might be mistaken but I believe there were witnesses to say the plane continued north and even picked up over highway sign.  Will look later, but I believe it included a Citgo employee who had the best view, and possibly more than one member of PD.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #477 on: April 30, 2016, 09:55:45 PM »
Did you not watch the video in this thread about the Israeli "art students" in New York?

Don't forget those nancies in Liberty Park.  And their "boss" was allowed to run away overseas after tearing out the phones and abandoning his customers' belongings in storage.  He dropped everything, literally.  That shit is crazy.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: April 30, 2016, 10:09:07 PM »
Patiently waiting for those witnesses to step forward. :)
Good luck with that ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #479 on: April 30, 2016, 10:46:51 PM »
I know reading and comprehension is extremely hard with people now a days, but understand what you put up and how it compares with my main point.

At the end of the day, my main point stands and is the fact that on 9/11 of 2001 was a day that  defied the laws of physics.

One of our tallest skyscraper disintegrated in an unbelievable 12 seconds because of debilitated steel due to jet fuel and office fire and it's construction on a prefabricated modular pieces.

Some how that day 15 floors crushed 95 floors straight to it's base, taking the path of most resistance straight down almost at the speed of gravity, disintegrating concrete and lunching steel been 600 yards to the side.

err, no, because it took 15 seconds for the building to fall, gravity dictates that something free-falling that distance would take 9 seconds..

I bet you have only ever read whats written on conspiracy sites, thats how conspiracy theorists work, their Google searches are only ever going to end up one way and thats finding all the quack sites with disinformation.

Try Googling 9/11 debunked or 9/11 conspiracy bullshit.
There are lots of sites disproving all the nonsense written about 9/11, but i suppose you being "in the know" about what really happened makes you feel special and superior, which is exactly what people who believe in conspiracy theories believe.
https://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/pseudosc/911nutphysics.htm

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #480 on: April 30, 2016, 11:18:29 PM »
Ropo, over time, you've repeatedly said that "no explosions" occurred.

Does that mean you believe that the escaped fuel (all of it) survived the trip down the elevator shafts without being ignited?

When I say no explosions occurred, I mean that there isn't any reason to believe that any kind of explosion was taken place at any of the video material filmed at 9/11/2001 terrorist act. I have asked plenty of times some evidence which would prove there was, but since 2001 I haven't seen any. Only reason how this could be possible is that there wasn't any, because you simply can't hide the explosions which has enough energy to cut massive steel columns. Instead of proving these explosions, foil hat morons put all their effort to flood this thread with the nonsense and pure crap, calling me names etc. but you never see the evidence about the explosions. Do you need a better prove that there wasn't any explosions at all? Really?

And where did you get such a moronic idea? Is there really somebody as stupid as he have to be to think something like that? Only thing which even faintly look something like a movie explosion, is the moment you see how the kerosene ignite. Lot of the kerosene burn in that flash because the crash sprayed it in the air, but some of it went down the shaft burning already and spreading the fire. Role of kerosene was to ignite the fire in the building, and fire load of the building kept the fire going until collapse. That's why only idiots talk about kerosene melting steel, which never happen. Building was full of offices, filled with burning material, paper, wood, plastic, fabrics etc. and by that it accumulates great fire load  per square meter of the space. The reason why foil hats never talk about this fact is simple: These fuckers doesn't understand it. They have never heard about it, they doesn't know the meaning of the expression, so it is just another real life fact what these morons ignore. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_loading

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #481 on: April 30, 2016, 11:21:49 PM »
Remember he's not an American, so what the fuck would he know about our country.

What a fucking imbecile argument. I ask you to prove that there were explosions, and all you can do is prove yourself to  be a complete idiot. Is that all you can? I mean it seem to be, if you have to use arguments like that  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #482 on: April 30, 2016, 11:24:23 PM »
9/11 Experiments The Force Behind

What a bullshit. Try this instead:

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #483 on: April 30, 2016, 11:35:20 PM »
You must be confused. I love my country, I did serve and ready to serve and protect this great country of ours and it's constitution. What I will not do is to continue to support our corrupted goverment, and those psychopaths in Washington D.C. for having us paying taxes so they can enrich themselves through the military industrial complex while destroying countries and having our people die in foreign lands.

What a load of crap in one short statement. Since when they have taken children to serve USA? And by your statements you seem to be pro muslim, pro Nazi, pro foil hat moron and one of the mentally ill fuckers who hate their country because they are believing all the internet crap without even asking any evidence to prove it. All foil hat morons should be shot as traitors of the country because you are just that.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #484 on: April 30, 2016, 11:36:57 PM »
Link to missle witnesses?

You will never see such thing..

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #485 on: April 30, 2016, 11:49:25 PM »
The firemen on the scene all heard explosions.  ALL WTC buildings collapsed at free-fall speed.  Your histrionics and semantics are absolutely ridiculous.

But dear child, it isn't what you say you have heard, it's what you can prove. You can't hide the explosions by reasons which are so fucking obvious to all sane people, so where we can see them? Skip all this nonsense, show me the explosions in any fucking video which has been filmed at the 9/11 attack? It seem to me that you use any fucking way to not to do it, but unfortunately it will be your only way to prove there were explosions. So where we can see them? Simple question, which you haven't being able to answer. Why? BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ANY..You see, I have proved the absence of the explosions plenty of times, and it is clear fact that there isn't any. Now would be good time to prove me wrong, so why don't you do it? Just humiliate crap out from me by proving those explosions? I have asked so many times, and you haven't done it. Why? I have driven you to moronic rage, but the yelling, crying and spitting is all what you are able to do?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #486 on: April 30, 2016, 11:58:35 PM »
this is a fantastic clip  :o

Maybe, if you are an imbecile, drooling on your shoes. For everyone else it is just another foil hat bullshit video, with nothing to do with the reality. instead of that crap, why don't you focus to find those missing explosions? Before you have proved them, it is futile to continue that crap.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #487 on: May 01, 2016, 12:03:52 AM »
Huh? WTC-7 didn't fall at 5:20 PM.  It was early in the morning.

Well, bullshit is bullshit, so what? These morons are literally too stupid to even lie correctly, so what you can expect from them? If you remove all impossible things, ridiculous errors and misconceptions, there isn't anything left in their theories.  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #488 on: May 01, 2016, 12:57:43 AM »
 Just claims and opinions. HOW CAN THIS VIDEO BE CLAIMS AND OPINIONS, YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT, DID YOU NOT WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO? IT SHOWS CLEARLY AS DAY WHERE THE PLANE HIT THE BUILDING AND THE TINY PART THAT THE TOP 15 FLOORS REPRESENTED VS THE REST OF THE BUILDING.
Simple. It isn't at it's original form, but edited to present an opinion of the editors.

HOW THAT FUCK CAN 15 FLOORS CRUSH 90-95 FLOORS IN STRAIGHT LINE DOWN TO IT'S BASE, PULVERIZING CONCRETE AND LUNCHING STEEL BEENS 600 YARD TO THE SIDE IN A STAGGERING 12 FUCKING SECONDS? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE BASIC LAWS OF PHYSICS YOU FUCKING INBREED!!!!

So you mean that if you are too fucking stupid to understand how, it has to be conspiracy? No, you are just too stupid, because you are believing massive explosions without seeing even faintest evidence of anything like one. Don't speak me about the laws of physic's while you can't even name them at the correct order without looking it up from the Wikipedia. I bet that you don't even know the definition of the words they use to explain them.

HOW CAN 15000 POUNDS CRUSH 90000 POUNDS WITH NO ACCELARATION IN BETWEEN BECAUSE OF DEBILITATED STEEL ALL THE WAY UP IN THE 90-95 FLOOR? PROVIDE US WITH ANY VIDEO WITH A SITUATION SIMILAR IN WHICH A SKYSCRAPER ON FIRE OBLITERATE ITS SELF TO IT'S BASE? !!!![/b]

15000 pounds? Weight of the shadow of your fat ass maybe? 15000 lb = 33040 kilos, aka 33 tons, and the falling piece of WTC 1 has weight of 100 000 metric tons at least? Empty weight of the building was estimated to be 500 000 metric tons + furniture, the archives, the people etc. etc. adding hundred of tons of weight. And no acceleration? Well, if we doesn't count the fall through the at least two floors which were crushed by aeroplane, and if we are fucking idiots, we can say so. In the reality, it has height of at least two floors to acceleration, meaning 10 meters which it travels in two seconds. All this is proved by the videos, so what you are talking about? Use your knowledge of the laws of physics to calculate the kinetic energy what the top of the tower have after that acceleration, and prove it isn't enough?

In the videos of demolitions of huge buildings, do we see any huge explosion before the buildings collapse on it's self? If not sure what I'm talking about, go to youtube and watch demolitions of hotels in Vegas and come back and post them where it show us those huge explosions that you speak of before the building are brought down.

Where is the line between the stupid and the mentally handicapped person? I believe you have past it already. In exactly where we can see controlled demolition made by the morons, who doesn't use any blasting protection to prevent the debris to kill bystanders? You see, when real explosive detonates, everything around it start to move with the speed of 7000 - 14 000 meter per second. The air, walls, bricks and plaster will fly at this speed in every direction possible, so to prevent any accidents they use protective mats and such. So what? SO WHY THERE WASN'T ANY AT THE RUINS OF WTC TOWERS? These mats are made to be explosion proof, so there would be tons of them in the ruins, because they doesn't pulverize. There wasn't any, period.  I know you fools love to watch the videos, so here is one for you. Just concentrate to two first things you see or hear and which prove there were an explosion:

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #489 on: May 01, 2016, 01:02:27 AM »
Actually, many witnesses on the bridge witnessed a 757 yawing back and forth, knocking down light poles, and then crashing into the side of the Pentagon.   :-\

But what the reality has ever meant to these morons?  ;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: May 01, 2016, 01:05:52 AM »
What a load of crap in one short statement. Since when they have taken children to serve USA? And by your statements you seem to be pro muslim, pro Nazi, pro foil hat moron and one of the mentally ill fuckers who hate their country because they are believing all the internet crap without even asking any evidence to prove it. All foil hat morons should be shot as traitors of the country because you are just that.

The US launched an illegal war of aggression on a sovereign state which killed and maimed many innocent people and destroyed many lives and a functioning country.

But many Americans do not care and conveniently forget about the hundreds of thousands of innocent people their government have killed and all the tragedies and misery they have caused.

Their illegal war led to the formation of ISIL and the entire destabilization of the region and the illegal immigrant influx into Europe.

In Iraq, all the destroyed infrastructure was rebuilt by American contractors.

If only Al Queda had been targeted, then the secular regimes in the region could have kept order, now there is only chaos, war and death.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #491 on: May 01, 2016, 01:14:59 AM »
All 3 buildings fell at near free fall speed.  That defies physics, unless there was no resistance from the floors beneath.....why was there no resistance?  Controlled demolition...period.  Larry Silverstein said it himself.. He said they decided to "pull" WTC 7. That means controlled demo, which means the building was rigged for controlled demolition.  Now stop and think, why would a building be rigged for controlled demo? That's not something that's just done when the building is built.  All the dust seen is called pyroclastic flow from pulverized concrete due to a controlled demolition..  There are some incredibly naive and uneducated individuals in this thread.  Do some reading... Architects, engineers, pilots, military generals all believe the official story is total shit.  Our government did this.   

No. Foil hats say they fell like that, but as always, there isn't any real prove about that, only claims. And no, it doesn't prove anything, because it is a lie. Controlled demolition means tons of explosives, and while years go by, no one has been able to prove even one explosion in any 9/11 video, so it is all just lies. Now stop and think: there were columns with the mass of 1.2 tons per meter to be blast to smithereens INSIDE the building, and not even a puff of smoke comes to outside, windows doesn't break and so on. If someone would come and tell you that it is possible to explode tons of explosives inside the glass house without breaking the windows, you would told him to shut the fuck up and call him stupid. When you see that same lie in this frame of reference, you believe it with no hesitation at all? What is the matter with you? No brains at all?  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #492 on: May 01, 2016, 01:20:45 AM »
Since the Federal Reserve had vaults below ground under the towers maybe the buildings were always rigged as a fail safe in case of some elaborate attempt to break-in, loot or steak.  Sort of a doomsday scenario.  The Feds would rather collapse the buildings ensuring the billions in gold stored there would be safe from looters.  Could be once the planes hit they knew the gold and money in the vaults were at risk so they "pulled it" and brought them down to protect it.  Remember the Hierarchy in America is Federal Reserve --> military --> Government.

But as you know, this kind of bullshit has no meaning at all before you have proved that there were explosions at the WTC towers, and there isn't any evidence about that. Why it is so hard to you guys to prove that controlled demolition which is by far the most important detail in your theory? Can you explain that? Along with all other morons, you can't prove even one explosion at any 9/11 video material, so why don't you shut the fuck up?  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #493 on: May 01, 2016, 01:26:42 AM »
But some people claim it was a missle. Where'd the missle come from? Where are the people that saw it? Was it invisible?

As for the buildings falling at free fall speed, that's just not true.

Missile which can fly like an aeroplane, carry a 10 tons of kerosene while it is 12 feet long tiny little thing? Good luck for believing that crap. There is people who are believing the unicorns, leprechauns and such, and I think they are smarter than these idiots, who are able to mix 12 feet long missile and 148 feet long Boeing 757  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #494 on: May 01, 2016, 01:30:41 AM »
The couple in this thread who champion the official story are plainly idiots or just trolling.

No rational, thinking, intelligent human cannot see the very obvious horseshit in what is told as "the story".

Three steel buildings collapsing perfectly onto themselves, one that wasn't even hit by a plane, just "falling debris, bro!" ... LOL

Nonsense.

So your blind faith proves more than fact's? You can prove it all by proving that there were explosions at the WTC towers, so why don't you? Why this, which is by far the easiest way to prove the conspiracy, isn't even an option in these conversations? Can you explain that? NO? LOL, what an imbecile.. ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #495 on: May 01, 2016, 01:45:45 AM »
I'd actually have to put effort into finding the link now, but when it was calculated freefall speed would have collapsed the buildings in just under 8 seconds if memory serves.

In other words, you can't find it because there is so much of the bullshit about the matter. To calculate the falling speed from the video you need a fixed camera which doesn't move, doesn't zoom at all, a fixed object to comparison and you have to know the exact frame speed and such to even think you would get nothing but estimates.. What foil hats usually use were seismic charts about the happening, which brings one little problem. You see, seismic chart doesn't know when the fall starts, because there isn't anything which would move the needle on the chart. In the chart you see only the vibrations of the ground, but when the towers start to fall, what would vibrate so much that there would be something to mark in the chart 30 miles away? In first seconds, nothing, so all the claims of the speeds of falling objects in this frame of reference are just estimates, made by idiots who try to lie to you.

Simple Simon

« Reply #496 on: May 01, 2016, 05:29:45 AM »
The US launched an illegal war of aggression on a sovereign state which killed and maimed many innocent people and destroyed many lives and a functioning country.

But many Americans do not care and conveniently forget about the hundreds of thousands of innocent people their government have killed and all the tragedies and misery they have caused.

Their illegal war led to the formation of ISIL and the entire destabilization of the region and the illegal immigrant influx into Europe.

In Iraq, all the destroyed infrastructure was rebuilt by American contractors.

If only Al Queda had been targeted, then the secular regimes in the region could have kept order, now there is only chaos, war and death.

wait, an illegal war, I thought the government had to bring down the trade centre to make snooping on the web legal.

Now they just go to war on a whim even though its illegal ???

Wheres the consistency?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #497 on: May 01, 2016, 10:23:31 AM »
How does one legally enter a war?
a

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #498 on: May 01, 2016, 10:27:55 AM »
When I say no explosions occurred, I mean that there isn't any reason to believe that any kind of explosion was taken place at any of the video material filmed at 9/11/2001 terrorist act. I have asked plenty of times some evidence which would prove there was, but since 2001 I haven't seen any. Only reason how this could be possible is that there wasn't any, because you simply can't hide the explosions which has enough energy to cut massive steel columns. Instead of proving these explosions, foil hat morons put all their effort to flood this thread with the nonsense and pure crap, calling me names etc. but you never see the evidence about the explosions. Do you need a better prove that there wasn't any explosions at all? Really?

And where did you get such a moronic idea? Is there really somebody as stupid as he have to be to think something like that? Only thing which even faintly look something like a movie explosion, is the moment you see how the kerosene ignite. Lot of the kerosene burn in that flash because the crash sprayed it in the air, but some of it went down the shaft burning already and spreading the fire. Role of kerosene was to ignite the fire in the building, and fire load of the building kept the fire going until collapse. That's why only idiots talk about kerosene melting steel, which never happen. Building was full of offices, filled with burning material, paper, wood, plastic, fabrics etc. and by that it accumulates great fire load  per square meter of the space. The reason why foil hats never talk about this fact is simple: These fuckers doesn't understand it. They have never heard about it, they doesn't know the meaning of the expression, so it is just another real life fact what these morons ignore. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_loading

IMO, the falling fuel (lots of it, combined with a long space to travel and as much as a static charge in that confined area) would create explosions like a mothrfuckr.  And it would blast through all sorts of shit very neatly just as the floors are arranged, thanks to elevator doors being on every floor.

There were firefighters in a panic and questioning whether explosives had been placed, due to what they were seeing.  

For me, that's a satisfactory explanation when it comes to the explosions.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: May 01, 2016, 11:00:57 AM »
wait, an illegal war, I thought the government had to bring down the trade centre to make snooping on the web legal.

Now they just go to war on a whim even though its illegal ???

Wheres the consistency?

Iraq had nothing to do with the world trade center.

A fake story of 'weapons of mass destruction' was concocted to invade them.

In terms of Iraq, the US were the terrorists.