Author Topic: Brown University: Queer minority worshops to overcome attraction to white gays.  (Read 9997 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I addressed it.  I think minorities can be some of the most racists groups out there.  Imagine a bar with a Whitney Houston remixed extended European bootleg mix playing in the background.

Black Dude cruising a white guy - "Yo wanna hook up?"
White Dude - "thanks, but no I can't.  sorry."
Black Dude - "why not?"
White Dude - "well I am just not attracted to black men"
Black Dude - *head literally turns into that well known gif of the little black kid yelling THAT'S RACIST*  "Yo dawg yous a RACIST"
White Dude - "umm... dude, you must be one too since you aren't trying to hook up with a black man yourself."

White Dude walks off while black dude glares after him while drinking his Zima through a straw that he has clutched in his manicured nails. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Heard this earlier this week on Rush. But, it's on again, during the "Week in Review" broadcast.

I thought the whole gay argument was you can't control who you love. Now, even from the lefties, we get this? And, aren't these some of the very same people who blast anyone, trying to get folk to resist homosexuality, altogether (i.e. all the flap from that clinic the Bachmanns ran in Minnesota)?

Students at Brown University will host a workshop called “Protect me from what I desire,” which purports to help gay minority students resist their same-sex attractions to white people.

The event is sponsored by the Comprehensive Allyship Network, and will take place on April 8th. Though it will feature conversations about many aspects of gay sexuality, the dominant theme will be racial, according to the event’s Facebook page.

Some of us… find ourselves falling always for the white queers or other bodies that possess dominant power, wishing we could have more agency in the process, be more intentional about who we desire and how,” the page reads.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/brown-universitys-workshop-on-gay-sex-will-segregate-participants-by-race/

You can't make up such foolishness, if you tried.

So am I seeing that liberals on this board are okay with this?  Is that right?    ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Why dont these twinks who are little panzies get in the gym and man up so to say? 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
I think minorities can be some of the most racists groups out there.

By "minorities" do you mean homosexuals?  Homosexuals are some of the most racists groups out there?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
By "minorities" do you mean homosexuals?  Homosexuals are some of the most racists groups out there?

Got to love the beta-twinks complaining they get dominated by the alpha-twinks

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Both.  Black homosexuals.  Minority squared. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"ok" with it?

who gives a shit

this tiny group of students are perfectly free to get together and talk about whatever they want

WHO GIVES A SHIT

that's what I don't understand

Apparently this is hugely significant and meaningful to a certain group of people on this board

No - its just highly amusing 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Both.  Black homosexuals.  Minority squared. 
lol is that the same thing as a black women?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I love how all the Rand Paul worshipers who claim to love freedom so much have any problem at all with this obscure non-story

Isn't RP the guy who thinks that businesses in the public domain/serve the public should be free to discriminate

I wonder if he would have a problem with a tiny group of students at a private university who voluntarily choose to participate in this admittedly odd discussion and exercise their freedom of speech and right to assembly

Again, I just find it BIZZARO that fundies spend their time looking for this shit and then getting all worked up about it (ignoring of course the freedom loving irony of it all)

We are laughing at how absurd these people are.   

Gay beta-twinks need a support group as to why they are attracted to alpha-twinks? 

LMFAO!!!!   Come on - that shit is hilarious.   

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
"ok" with it?

who gives a shit

this tiny group of students are perfectly free to get together and talk about whatever they want

WHO GIVES A SHIT

that's what I don't understand

Apparently this is hugely significant and meaningful to a certain group of people on this board

Is being attracted to the same gender a choice?  Liberals and homosexuals say not, not a choice. 

Is being attracted to the same race a choice?  Apparently liberals and homosexuals believe yes, it is a choice.  wtf? 

I'm just trying to understand here.  I'm a fundy who doesn't care whether or not homos get married.  They should suffer too.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
lol is that the same thing as a black women?

No.  Black women aren't after a white man.  Evidence has long since proven that they are not attracted to men who are responsible, honest, and possess a work ethic. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No.  Black women aren't after a white man.  Evidence has long since proven that they are not attracted to men who are responsible, honest, and possess a work ethic. 

Tbombz disagrees

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
You didn't read my last sentence.

I don't know what to think about Tbombz.  I helped that dude out several times in the past and he never did anything with the opportunities I gave him.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I love how all the Rand Paul worshipers who claim to love freedom so much have any problem at all with this obscure non-story

Isn't RP the guy who thinks that businesses in the public domain/serve the public should be free to discriminate

I wonder if he would have a problem with a tiny group of students at a private university who voluntarily choose to participate in this admittedly odd discussion and exercise their freedom of speech and right to assembly

Again, I just find it BIZZARO that fundies spend their time looking for this shit and then getting all worked up about it (ignoring of course the freedom loving irony of it all)

Wrong again, Einstein. Nobody went looking for this, least of all me. Again I heard this on Rush's show last week.

When I heard it a second time on Rush's "Week In Review", which happened walking in the door after returning from my son's birthday party, it sounded even more preposterous than it did the first time. So, I looked it up (which took all of 10 seconds, if that) and the article is posted here.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
the decision to gather together (right to assembly) and have a discussion (freedom of speech) are both choices and one is free to choose to attend or not

and

of course

who really gives a shit

I wouldn't care at all if a bunch of fundies wanted to get together to discuss why they are so freaking fascinated by anything that involves the word "gay"

Because its hilarious how pathetic these queers are 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Not nearly as hilarious as how anything that involves the word gay just fascinates the shit out of you

True point here.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
We are laughing at how absurd these people are.   

Gay beta-twinks need a support group as to why they are attracted to alpha-twinks? 

LMFAO!!!!   Come on - that shit is hilarious.   

What's even more hilarious is that Straw Man doesn't find it that bizarre!  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
What's even more hilarious is that Straw Man doesn't find it that bizarre!  ;D

Hey PIP - It seems the censors deem it unacceptable for me to point that that I had previously said this was an admittedly odd discussion

Apparently I'm not allowed to show proof that your claim is false

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Hey PIP - It seems the censors deem it unacceptable for me to point that that I had previously said this was an admittedly odd discussion

Apparently I'm not allowed to show proof that your claim is false

Correct, you clearly don't seem to understand that we get to say whatever the fuck we want, but you, in fact do not.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I don't have as firm a grasp on the relevant technical terms as I ought to, but the point is that you unnecessarily (and illogically) break up thoughts into various grammatical chunks rather than expressing them in full.

The above quoted sentence is an example: the content following 'I thought' should be in the form of a single embedded clause ("a sentence fragment was a stand-alone group of words which lacked either a verb or a noun"). The comma divvies up this single thought in a confusing way and is inappropriate.

http://www.kent.edu/writingcommons/resources/upload/commoncommaerrors.pdf

My writing also suffers sometimes from too many unnecessary comma's. Unfortunately, the rules regarding commas aren't very clear to me. If they are to you, would you mind helping me out? As far as I can surmise, it all has to do with the flow of the sentence for ease in reading.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Forgive me, but why are minorities so attracted to whites?  Why does this generally seem to be a one way street?

Is there proof that minorities are overly attracted to white folks, or is this just someone's opinion? Incidentally, it has been predicted that in not so many years, white folk will be the minority race. Will Blacks and Asians become more attractive to whites when this happens? Just wondering.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
ahhh the "it happens in nature" argument...

simply b/c something happens in nature as an abnormality does not make the behavior normal. Its normal that a very small % develop this ABNORMAL behavior.

We shouldnt be seeking to normalize this abnormal behavior as normal, Im not saying we should persecute this individuals but to hold it up as the same or equal to heterosexual relationships is what we should be doing.

It was once thought that 1 in 6 people were exclusively homosexual for a period lasting longer than three years. Less then that, and it is just random sexual experimentation according to Kinsey. I challenge your concept of normal.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
So am I seeing that liberals on this board are okay with this?  Is that right?    ???

No this is not right. Some things are just too ridiculous to bother commenting about. This would count as one of these things in my book.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
It was once thought that 1 in 6 people were exclusively homosexual for a period lasting longer than three years. Less then that, and it is just random sexual experimentation according to Kinsey. I challenge your concept of normal.
It was once thought that homosexuality was a mental disorder.

Sorry boss simple statistics say its not normal. Seeing as less than 3% I believe identify as gay they are statiscallu an anomaly.

That aside you can't even begin to argue I hope anyway that you feel heterosexuality isn't the default sexuality of humans or any species that requires two opposite sex partners to procreate.

Stop and think about what you're saying for a minute prime.